Bondings & The Pit-Harry Wants to Have More Children Than The Weasley's

Sirius dried his hair as he exited the bathroom.
"Thank Merlin it's Saturday or I would have been late to class." Sev complained from behind him and he wiggled his eyebrows at him.
"Come on babe! That was the best-" He stopped dead in his tracks as he met the curious gaze of his godson.
"Harry! What are you doing here?" He said quickly and shoved the half naked Severus away.
"Hi Papa! I came to talk to you." Little Malfoy cleared his throat from the doorway and said "Gross." He glared at the brat before throwing his hair up in a bun.
"Father and I were just testing the water pressure." He lied and saw Harry roll his eyes.
"It's okay, Sirius. I know you and Father were shagging." He gave a dramatic gasp before glaring at Malfoy.
"This is your fault! Harry shouldn't even know what shagging is." He knew Malfoy was ruining his sweet little pup!
"Actually Hermione gave me a very educated sex ed talk. She said I should know my own body's needs and wants." He gave a wail before hugging Harry tightly. His pup was just a baby!
"Sirius, you're going to strangle the boy." Severus complained before shoving him off. He escorted Harry to their sitting room.
"Now Harry, what is it you want to talk about?"
"I want you to get married before the third task." Sirius's mouth fell open and he automatically closed it. His Mother used to curse him for such uncouth behavior.
"Er what?" He said eloquently and Malfoy snorted beside him.
"Harry's worried something might happen during the third task and would be very upset if he didn't get to see his parents married." Harry nodded his head and gave them a pleading look. He felt any objection he might have felt crumble under his godson's puppy dog eyes.
"Well Lucius can officiate weddings so we could ask him to marry us. Kreature has gotten pretty good at DIY-ing so he could handle decorations." Harry gave a squeal and jumped up to hug him.
"Darling, do I get an opinion on the matter?" Severus said in a sickly sweet voice and he paused.
"Harry, you have to ask your father." Harry turned his lethal eyes on Severus and he watched him fold instantly.
"I'll tell Albus I need some time off." He said and got up to floo the Headmaster.
"I suppose the HFC could help plan your bonding." Baby Malfoy offered and Harry gave him a warm smile. He could see the boy melt on the spot. Sirius wished Lily and James were here with them. He knew James would have been devastated at the thought of Harry getting married. He had always joked that he would have to die before it happened.
"Thank you. I would be happy for all the help I can get." Malfoy dug something out of his pocket and fiddled with it.
"It's a fake galleon. Hermione and Draco thought of it. They use it to announce emergency meetings." Harry explained and he couldn't help feeling impressed. Harry's friends were just as smart as they had been in their youth and that thought terrified him. They had become illegal Animagi! He just prayed Harry wouldn't follow in their footsteps.

~~~~~~

Lucius straightened his dress robes and tried to hold back his tears. His best friend was finally getting married! He had always been worried that Severus would die alone and now he could relax. Cissy blew him a kiss from her seat beside Andy and he reached out to catch it. He tucked it in his pocket for later and shot her a wink. Severus looked handsome in his black suit. Lucius had tried to convince him to wear a little bit of color but the dour man had refused. He even had his runes embroidered in black thread! It wasn't very traditional but he would let it slide for his friends' happiness.
"Lucius, I can practically hear your thoughts. No one is going to care about the lack of colors." Severus hissed under his breath and he gave him a dirty look.
"Stop reading my thoughts, you sneak." He started thinking of his lovely wife and gave Severus a victorious smile. How would he like seeing a naked Cissy? He froze when he realized that his plan might have backfired. Music started playing softly and he watched his boys walk down the aisle hand in hand. Harry was the flower boy again but he had insisted that Draco join him. His son had lit up at the suggestion and started planning their outfits. Draco was in all black while Harry wore all white. Harry had on traditional dress robes and Draco was matching Severus in his suit. They look adorable and he had to wipe away his tears. Soon it would be their turn to bond and he knew he would be a hot mess. Harry was throwing petals as Draco stared at him. He was pretty sure his son hadn't blinked the entire time. They made it to the front and Draco escorted Harry to his seat. The music got louder and Siruis was walking down the aisle. He looked radiant in his dress robes. He knew they had belonged to Lady Black. He was pretty sure the crazy woman would be turning in her grave and knew that was the only reason the other man had decided to wear them. They said their vows and it was his turn.
"Let Magic judge these two and find them devoted. If they should break the sacred promise made today, let her justice be swift." Wild magic danced around the couple and he saw a gold band appear on their wrists.
"Magic has judged them and found them worthy! Happy Bonding!" He cried out and the guests shouted out with him. Cheers came from both sides as they kissed happily. It really was a beautiful day.