Black Family Shenanigans & Azkaban Breakouts-The Wedding (Part One)

He watched his Father take a deep breath before bursting into tears.
"I can't believe my oldest son is getting married." His Father wailed loudly, his shoulders shaking with every cry. He shared a look with Herm and she stepped forward to dab his face.
"Mr. Malfoy, you're going to look terrible in the photos, if you don't stop crying." His Father gave a final sniff before he started fanning his face.
"You're right, Herm. Draco, you've made your Daddy proud. I love you, son." He hugged his Father tightly.
"I love you too, Father." He murmured and watched him walk out of the room. He had asked everyone to wear black to their wedding. He wanted his darling to shine as brightly as possible today.
"Okay, we're just waiting to start now." Herm said from beside him as she scribbled notes down on her paper. She was wearing a stunning off the shoulder velvet dress. Her hair was braided down her back and pearls hung from her neck. He threw himself on the sofa and stared at the ceiling.
"You look nice, Vice President." He offered and heard her laugh.
"Thank you, President. Thank you for choosing me as your best man." She said warmly and he snorted.
"As if I could pick anyone else." She had been his right hand since they were eleven. Of course she would be his best man.
"I bet Harry faints when he sees you. You look like a prince." She giggled and he glanced down at his outfit. Ron had made it, of course. He was wearing a white button down shirt with a white blazer over it. Golden runes were stitched on the hem of everything and a giant white bow wrapped around his neck with an opal broach holding it in place. The runes spoke of love and happiness, honesty and devotion. It was everything he felt for his heart. His trousers were white and his boots were the same. He just hoped he didn't stain anything before walking down the aisle.
"All I need is a crown." He joked and she got a sly look in her eyes.
"Stay here!" She ran out of the room and he stood up in a second. Everyone had kept him apart from his darling all morning and he couldn't take it any longer. He knew Harry was staying in their room and he wasted no time crawling carefully out of the window. He stood on the stone ledge before slowly sliding along the edge. He was almost there when a window was thrown open.
"Draco, what in Merlin's saggy tits are you doing?" His Uncle looked annoyed as he tightened his grip.
"Oh hello, Uncle. I was simply enjoying the view." He said before inching away. A hand grasped his jacket before yanking him inside.
"You can enjoy the view from inside the manor." His black eyes were narrowed as they bore into his.
"I just need to see Harry for a second!" He pleaded and Severus sighed.
"I didn't want to have to do this." Before Draco could ask what he meant, he turned down the hall and shouted "Sirius, Draco is trying to catch a glimpse of Harry's outfit before the ceremony!" He felt himself pale in horror as he heard feet storming towards them.

~~~~~~

A hand rose from the water and grabbed a handful of grass. Soon a body followed and Bellatrix Lestrange pulled herself out of the icy depths. She took a moment to get her bearings as she laid there. A wheezing sound caught her attention and she felt a flare of irritation as Barty Crouch stuck his head out of the ground ten feet away from her.
"Go away, Crouch! I won the bet and you know it!" She hissed out and he had the audacity to shake the dirt out of his hair in her direction.
"We got here at the same time, Lestrange!" He spat back and she wished she had her wand. She would make him scream, the little roach. She thought about drowning him but the swim to shore had taken most of her energy. Once she caught her breath, she would at least poke one of his eyes out. He could become the Mad Eye Moody of the Dark side. She snorted at her thoughts before a hand was waving in front of her face.
"Are you ready? We've got to get going, if we want to be there on time!" He said and she shoved his hand away.
"I do not need or want your help." She looked down her nose at him as she got to her feet. She tied her hair up and started walking, ignoring the younger man as he followed her.
"Why didn't you break your husband out of Azkaban?" Crouch asked as he hopped over a branch. They had been walking for three hours and the idiot wouldn't stop talking!
"Why would I do that? He's annoying." She huffed before walking faster. She had married Rodolphus because her Father had arranged it. She didn't actually like the fool. He had bent to her every whim and that got boring after a while.
"Oh. Well I guess that kind of makes us friends right? We both broke out together and now we're on the run together too!" Crouch said cheerfully and she wanted to pluck his tongue out.
"I see the Demontors have already rotted your brain. We are not friends." She said firmly before stalking away. It was finally silent and she relished in it. Azkaban was never quiet, other prisoners sobbing or screaming. You learned to ignore it quickly but she had always missed the silence. It was nice.
"Well I think we're friends." A petulant mutter came from behind her.
"What do you think Harry will wear?" Crouch asked and she turned around to pull his hair when a crack came from in front of them. Someone started walking towards them and she quickly slammed her hand over his mouth. She didn't need Crouch to ask whoever it was if they'd be his friend.
"I'm sorry to bother you young folks, but did you say Harry? I'm heading to my grandson's wedding and I would love to have a travel companion!" An old man with an accent called out. She pinched her nose as Crouch jumped up and greeted the potential enemy. How he became a Death Eater, she would never know.
"I'm Barty and that's Bella! What's your name?" She could practically see a dog tail wagging behind him as he asked the stranger.
"Ah, nice to meet both of you. My name is Gellert Grindelwald."