Beetles & Wedding Bells-Remus Ships Snack(Snape/Black)

"Yes Harry, who am I marrying?" Harry turned to stare at his godfather. He couldn't answer that question with a room full of people! Sirius had already proven that he was shy with his affection for Mr. Severus. The things he did for love, he thought tiredly before collapsing to the floor.
"I don't feel well." He threw his hand over his forehead. He had seen Dudley do this enough times that he was sure everyone was falling for it.
"If you don't feel well Harry, we should take you to the hospital wing." Harry gave a groan as he agreed. All according to plan! Mr. Malfoy helped him up and they all left the office. Once they had gotten halfway to the hospital wing, Harry shook of Mr. Malfoy's arm and said "I feel better!" He sprinted down the hall weaving back and forth. He heard Sirius let out a swear and shouted back "fifteen points from Gryffindor!" He made it all the way to the Slytherin common room before he realized he didn't have the password. He tried knocking on the wall to no avail. He gently took Jupiter out of his pocket.
"Thank you for your help!" He hissed at her. She opened one eye lid and replied "anything for the sweet hatchling speaker." The sound of the entrance opening stopped their conversation. It responded to Parseltongue? Wicked! He stepped through and saw that Draco wasn't there. That's okay, Harry could wait. He sat on one of the sofas and felt the other side dip.
"Oh hello Marcus! How are you?" The older boy gave him a grin.
"I'm doing well, thank you! And yourself?" Harry grinned at him and said "I'm happy!"
"How is Percy? He seems more relaxed nowadays!" Marcus seemed to melt into a puddle at the mention of his boyfriend.
"He is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've been leaving him love notes everywhere so he knows I'm always thinking about him." He said proudly. How cute! He knew a lot of students thought Marcus was mean due to his size and House but he was like a marshmallow!
"That's wonderful Marcus! I think you two are a lovely couple!" Harry said truthfully.
"Thanks Harry. Are you excited about Valentine's Day?" Harry froze and stared at him. Valentine's Day? Harry hadn't even thought about Valentine's Day! He seemed to understand his thoughts from his facial expression because Marcus gave him a clap on the back and said "good luck mate" before leaving him to spiral. He did what he always did when he needed help. He went to look for Hermione.

~~~~~~

Hermione was putting the finishing touches on her masterpiece when one of her Housemates informed her that Harry was frantically pacing outside the portrait. She locked her essay away and threw open the Fat Lady.
"Harry! What's wrong?" He looked stressed.
"I forgot about Valentine's Day, Hermione!"
"Harry, you still have a week!"
"I know but Draco deserves the very best!" He said pulling on his hair. She gently untangled his hands and said "you've had a lot going on. How about we start planning now?" Two hours later, her hair had grown three sizes but they had a rough plan of what Harry would do. "It's your duty as Vice President" she told herself as Harry went on a rant about how beautiful Draco's eyes were. The portrait opened to show Ron stumbling through. He saw the two of them and came over.
"Harry, did you know about Scabbers?" He whispered, his eyes flicking around the common room.
"Oh! That he was really disguised as Peter Pettigrew? I just found out!"
"I think I'm going to hurl." Ron ran towards the boys dorms. Hermione narrowed her eyes.
"He was what?" She hissed, her hair getting even bigger. Harry looked at her and said "he's been pretending to be Ron and Percy's rat for like ten years, Hermione! Mr. Severus was the one who thought of it. The Aurors just took him away." He trailed off.
"How was this allowed to happen? Does Hogwarts not have wards against intruders?" She grabbed a notebook and left, heading to the library. She was going to tear Dumbledore's pedestal down brick by brick.

~~~~~~

Remus was grading papers when his door was thrown open to reveal his cub.
"Professor Lupin! Do you know how to sew? It's an emergency!" Harry walked in and sat on his desk.
"I can sew a little bit but nothing fancy. What's the issue?" He watched as Harry took a deep breath and said "I need to make something for Valentine's Day because I forgot all about it. I think Ron is traumatized by his pet being a grown man so I didn't want to bother him." He tried to process what Harry said and said "I see. I can't guarantee anything but I'd be happy to help." One hour later, he regretted agreeing to Harry's request. Nothing was good enough for the boy. They weren't the same size or one was crooked. This one didn't have enough spots. It was a costume, for Merlin's sake! It didn't have to be perfect! He watched his cub inspect project number 13 before giving a satisfied nod. "This looks perfect, sir! Draco won't know what hit him!" Remus sat down with a grumble.
"Are you going to be Sirius's best man at his wedding?" Harry asked him as he packed up the damn thing.
"Harry, who is Sirius marrying? Why wouldn't you tell me earlier?" Harry looked around the room before whispering "Sirius is marrying Mr. Severus. He's actually very shy about his affection for him. He was so embarrassed when we caught them in the broom closet together." Remus's brain short circuited for a moment before everything clicked into place. Of course they were in love! Sirius bullied Severus all through their Hogwarts years but it was the equivalent of yanking on his braids! They always had so much tension but played it off as hatred. He couldn't believe he never saw it. The more he thought about it, the more it made sense. They would make a lovely couple. Severus would keep Sirius in line when he went off the deep end and Sirius would help Severus have some fun!
"That's wonderful, Harry! I'm truly happy for them both!" He grinned down at the boy.
"You're not upset? Sirius told me you used to be boyfriends." He said, his face turning pink.
"Ah, that was a long time ago, Harry. I'll always love Sirius but I'm not in love with him. We weren't that great together anyways." He said ruefully. He was surprised when Harry reached over and patted his hand. He knew Harry avoided touching adults unless it was the Malfoy's, Sirius or Severus. After hearing he grew up with Petunia, of all people, he understood why.
"I'll help you find someone Professor! I'm actually pretty good at it." Remus couldn't stop his horror from showing. He did not need help finding a mate, especially not from Harry. James had tried the same thing their third year and it had gone terrible! He had gotten hexed, punched and someone had put itching powder in his pants!
"That's quite alright, Harry! I need to work on myself before I can be in a relationship!" He babbled out.
Harry nodded and said "that's a good idea! You have to love yourself before you love someone else!" He stopped before he left the room.
"If you try to break up Sirius and Mr. Severus, I'll send Kreacher after you." Remus shivered. The old house elf was batshit crazy.

~~~~~~

Draco couldn't stop his grin. He had just received wonderful news. Rita Skeeter was honored to be the reporter chosen for the school board meeting. She understood how unfair the Headmaster could be, she had been in Slytherin after all! The woman was a vulture. She made her living by tearing people apart. He usually wouldn't ally himself with such a woman but she would be perfect for his plan. Herm hadn't left the library in two days and he had sent the twins to drag her out. Harry came running in and skidded to a stop.
"Draco! I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you so much. I have so much gossip!" Harry laid his head in his lap and told him all about Peter Pettigrew. What a creep! He couldn't believe the man had slept in the same bed as both Weasley boys.
"Poor Percy and Ron! I hope they can get over such a terrible thing."
"Ron was throwing up earlier so I sent Kreacher to comfort him." Draco winced. He didn't want to tell Harry that Kreacher didn't have a comforting bone in his body but Harry was just trying to help. Almost as if they summoned him with their thoughts, Ron came through the club door.
"Hello mate! Fancy a game of chess?" He looked a little too chipper for someone who just found out a grown man had been disguised as his pet rat.
"Are you okay, Ron?" Draco asked worriedly.
"I was pretty upset earlier but Kreacher had me stab some raw chicken that he was going to use for dinner! It honestly helped a lot. He also said he would check my next pet to make sure it wasn't some weirdo!" Draco wasn't sure stabbing something was the way to go about it but whatever helped his friend.
"That's wonderful Ron! If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask." Harry said.
"Oh! You won't guess who was picked to be the reporter!" Draco bragged. Both boys looked at him before he said "Rita Skeeter!"
Ron started laughing. "Dumbledore's not gonna stand a chance with Skeeter on the case! She's like a dog with a bone. Remember when she wrote that article about Lord Plumb? I heard she hid in his closet for a week!" Draco snorted.
"It's definitely a good thing she's on our side." Neville came in carrying a flutterfly bush. It was shaking in his hands and he was gently talking to it before sitting it down.
"Hi Nev! How'd wand shopping go?" He proudly presented his wand and spelled a rainbow.
"How wonderful Neville!" Harry shouted.
"It's thanks to all of you. I don't think I would've ever gotten the courage to confront Gran." As they all hugged the Gryffindor boy, Draco couldn't help worrying. Would Harry really like his Valentine's Day gift?