Pockets & Nargles-There Is a Bear Running Around Hogwarts!

Draco knocked frantically on the door as he waited for someone to answer the bloody thing. A second year peeked out before shouting "Lovegood, Malfoy is here to see you." He shoved past him and found her laying upside down on the couch, her hair haloed around her face.
"Hi Draco! Did you know pears are made by the government to control the masses?" She asked him and he stopped to think about it.
"That makes sense. Have you eaten a pear? Delicious. They are Harry's third favorite fruit." He told her and she nodded seriously.
"So what are you doing here?" He sat on the couch before laying his head next to her, his feet in the air.
"Harry is getting fitted for his wedding robes. I can't see them but I want to so badly. I was hoping you would help me sneak a peek?" All Draco could think about was Harry draped in lace. It plagued his dreams, Harry's eyes glinting behind a veil. He was surely going mad!
"Oh! I'll help you! Friends help friends, after all." She said happily and he knew coming to Luna was a wonderful idea. She was always down to cause a scene.
"We have to be careful not to get caught by Herm." He told her and she grinned.
"Leave that to me!" She got up before digging around in her bag. She pulled out a jar before shaking it vigorously.
"It's a jar full of Nargles! All we have to do is open it in her direction and her brain will get fuzzy. We'll be able to sneak past her then!" Draco hated to upset his Vice President but he had to do what he had to do.
"Let's go." They crept through the halls before making it to the Gryffindor Tower. Herm was standing guard outside the entrance with Neville by her side.
"-and then she said I wasn't feminine! Can you believe that?" Herm was raving as she paced back and forth.
"Who said that?" He hissed before mentally hitting himself. He was supposed to be hiding!
"My muggle cousin!" Herm answered before looking at him.
"I can't let you in, Draco. Strict orders from Harry. Rule number Seventy Seven: If Harry says to keep Draco away, the club must comply." She quoted and he scowled. It was only a rule because Harry had gotten dragon pox during their fifth year and Draco had to be sedated to leave his side.
"That rule was only for that one time, Herm!" He tried to convince her as Luna snuck up beside him.
"Sorry about this, Hemione!" She said as she opened the jar. Neville chose that moment to trip over air as he slammed into Luna causing the jar to open under his nose. Draco blinked before looking around.
"What was I doing?"

~~~~~~

Sirius watched as Draco wandered past him before looking at the other children. Luna was giggling to herself as Neville apologized profusely. Hermione had her head in her hands and he could hear her counting backwards from ten.
"Hello, kiddos! Where is my darling son?" He asked and Luna said "Harry is getting fitted for his wedding robes, Mr. Black." She said suspiciously and he ignored her. Luna and her father had written an article about him being a secret rock star ages ago and the girl was determined to find his "alter ego". Severus had thought it was hilarious and had bought him leather pants to play the part. Of course, he hadn't accounted for how awesome he would look in said pants. His silly husband hadn't let him out of their room for three days!
"Thank you, Luna! I'll just go in now." He said and turned on the charm.
"Well isn't that the lovely guard of Gryfindor? Oh hello Violet!" He greeted the Fat Lady's friend as they looked at him.
"My goodness! Sirius Black, I haven't seen you in ages. You look well." The Fat Lady giggled and he gave her a roguish smile.
"My husband keeps me young." Violet fanned her face as she said "Oh my!"
"Would you mind letting me in, my lady? I'm here to see my sweet pup." He let them coo over him for a few more minutes before they finally let him in.
"Oh hi!" Ginny said as she carried a toilet seat past him. He stared at her before asking "Er what are you doing?" She gave him a look before responding.
"Fred and George said they were missing Hogwarts so I'm sending them a toilet seat to cheer them up. Duh." She left without another word and he reminded himself to bully Sev into giving her points. That was bloody brilliant. He bounded up the stairs and threw open the door to Ron's dorms.
"Harry, my golden child, Papa is here." He announced and found Harry eating a pint of ice cream as he sniffled. Ron was fluttering around him as he spoke quickly.
"It's fine, Harry! We can fix it!" He looked around the room and was disappointed to see his wedding robes hidden. Sirius had been hoping to sneak a peek but Harry was being very secretive about his outfit. Only Ron, Neville and Herm had seen it, much to everyone else's irritation.
"What's wrong, pup?" He walked over the beds before crouching down in front of his godson.
"Ron forgot to add pockets." He wailed and Sirius spent the rest of the time trying to comfort his crying boy.

~~~~~~

Harry grinned wildly as he looked in the mirror. This was going to be the best Valentine's day yet! Perhaps even better than fourth year when he dressed up as a vampire. He even had fangs! He braided his hair into his signature buns before slipping on his brown slippers. He knew some people were expecting him to go over the top for their last year but he simply did not have the time. He was trying to avoid getting murdered while his planning wedding. Oh, he also had exams. He wasn't too worried. Mummy said she still had her contacts at the ministry so they could fib his results, if needed. He skipped down the steps to find his whole House waiting.
"Merlin's saggy tits! This is the best one yet." Ernie cried out.
"Please let me hug you, Harry!" Justin begged and Harry spent the next twenty minutes getting passed around as his Housemates hugged him.
"So soft." Susan muttered as she rubbed her face against his chest. Harry rolled his eyes before he finally said "I do have to get going, Draco is waiting for me."
"Awwww!" Harry quickly left before they could start a cuddle session. He hummed as he walked down the corridor. As he turned the corner, he ran into someone. They quickly grabbed his arms so he wouldn't fall and he found himself cradled in Professor McGonagall's arms. She slowly looked him over before saying "You look very interesting today, Mr. Potter." He smiled at her.
"Thank you, Headmistress!" He knew she still struggled to see him and not James Potter. It probably helped that he wasn't sorted into Gryffindor.
"I'm assuming you're headed to breakfast?" Harry nodded his head and she hummed.
"Well lets go. I'm also going to assume Mr. Malfoy will be going over the top this year?" Harry snorted and said "Probably."
"As long as we don't have a repeat of the Dove Situation" She muttered and Harry wanted to tell her that Crookshanks would be happy to eat fifty wild doves but he kept his mouth shut.

~~~~~~

Narcissa was bouncing in her seat as she waited for Harry to arrive. She always spent Valentine's Day with her husband and today was no exception. She had braided pearls into his hair this year and he shone brightly under the candle light. He had planned a romantic dinner last night and she had practically mauled the poor man. Her husband could be so passionate sometimes! She couldn't wait to gossip with Andy about it. The Hufflepuff House filed in as the Great Hall fell silent.
Hannah Abbott stood on the bench before announcing "This is the best one yet. Make sure to brace yourselves!" She saw Lucius sneak his camera out as the Creevey boy did the same. Her husband had started a photography club with the young Gryffindor. It was only the two of them but they got on better than a house fire!
"I bet you ten galleons half of the students will faint." Andy whispered and Lucius shook her hand.
"You're on." He whispered back and Narcissa rolled her eyes fondly. The Hospital Wing was full the Valentine's Day Harry had decided to dress up like the French vampire from a muggle book. The whole school had gone feral as Harry flashed them his fanged smile. Her son had been beating other students away all day. The door slowly opened as Minerva walked in. She made her way to the Head Table before tapping the podium.
"Let's welcome our very own Harry Potter." She said dryly and fireworks went off as Harry came in. She clutched her heart as she watched the students fall like dominoes. Harry had on a brown furry onesie. The hood had bear ears and a puffy tail on the back.
"I'm Draco's very own teddy bear." Harry announced and her son quickly swung him around as he shouted out compliments.
"Harry my soon to be husband, I didn't think you could surprise me but how I was wrong! This is the best day of my life. I know I say that every Valentine's Day but it is true." He kissed him, much to the delight of the students as they cheered.
"Pay up, Malfoy." Andy cackled and her husband reluctantly handed her the money.
"You two better not be gambling!" Severus barked out.