Teeth & Paper Cranes-Bellatrix Is Going To Harry's Wedding, No Matter What!

Bellatrix Lestrange watched as they brought Dumbledore in. Andy had sent her the article declaring him a Dark Lord with all of the scandalous details. She couldn't believe she hadn't seen it sooner! It all made sense. Her master had always been ranting about Dumbledore being one step ahead of him. As a fellow Dark Lord, he would know what the other one was thinking. The guards shoved him into his cell and he fell to the ground. They hurried away before the Dementors could catch the scent of new prey.
"Lookie who it is! The Light Lord himself." She mocked as he turned to look at her.
"Hello, Bellatrix. I see your master still hasn't come to release you." His eyes had finally lost their twinkle.
"What are you talking about? This is the best day of my life! I've been waiting for your pedestal to crumble for years." She gave a mad laugh.
"If it wasn't for that Potter brat." He snarled out and she glared at him.
"You leave sweet Harry alone. He's going to marry into the family, you know. I can't wait to see pictures of their wedding. When Cissy visited on her birthday, she was raving about it." She said dreamily.
"Do you really think Harry is going to live long enough to marry the Malfoy boy?" She wrinkled her nose at him.
"What are you talking about?" Dumbledore slowly smiled before responding.
"Who's going to protect him now that I'm gone? The Dark Lord had many followers and they aren't happy he wasn't resurrected."
"I don't like what you're insinuating." Harry had grown on her like a fungus and she realized she didn't like anyone threatening his wellbeing. She rummaged around underneath her bed until she found what she was looking for. She had spent months working on it. She had carved a rat bone into a key that unlocked her door. She stepped out into the hall and closer to Dumbledore. She was pleased to see him scuttle away from her. Not that it would do him any good.
"It seems I'll need to teach you to keep your mouth shut." She said happily as she unlocked his door. Family was the most important thing to a Black. She hummed as he started screaming. Maybe she could send the boys a necklace made out of his teeth for their honeymoon? She was thinking about breaking out of Azkaban to go to the wedding. She still had a couple of years to plan the perfect escape.

~~~~~~

Harry stared at the floating cloak in front of him. The air around it was freezing and ice was forming on the ground. It cocked its head to the side before gliding forward. Harry suddenly had a flashback of fake Draco saying all those mean things to him but cleared his mind. His new friend was coming closer and he didn't want to come off as rude.
"Hi! My name is Harry.' He said warmly. A summer breeze blew the smell of fear and decay his way, causing him to sneeze. A rotting hand reached forward and held out an envelope. Harry grabbed it and tore it open.
"Dear itty bitty Harry,
Aunt Bella wanted to write to you. Don't worry about that nasty old man. He had to be transferred to Nurmengard for his own safety. I'm praying that the cold kills him. Be a good boy. Love Auntie Bella." He shook the envelope and a necklace made out of teeth fell into his hand.
"That was nice of her!" The Dementor went to leave but Harry grabbed its hand.
"Don't be shy! You came all this way. Let me show you my room. You're going to love Snappy." Harry dragged it inside.
"Do you have a name?" He asked and it gave a rattling breath before shaking its head.
"Oh! Everyone deserves a name. How about Chad?" The Dementor didn't say anything so Harry took that as a yes. He hissed at his door so it'd open and called out "Snappy! Mummy is home." Feet hit the floor as his darling son waddled over to him.
"Mummy! I've missed you so much." Harry hefted him up before kissing his snout.
"I missed you too! Daddy will be here later. This is Chad. He came all the way from Azkaban to see us." Snappy gave a sniff.
"He smells like death. Do you think he'd be mad if I took a bite?" Chad tried to back away but Harry grabbed his cloak.
"Let's have tea together!" Sirius found them an hour later.
"Harry, is that a Dementor?" He had his wand pointed at it.
"His name is Chad." Harry explained. Sirius looked closer.
"Is Snappy chewing on his hand?" Snappy had pulled off his arm and was gumming it.
"He said it's very flavorful." Sirius looked faint but joined their tea party.
"Sorry, mate." He muttered to Chad as he poured him more tea.

~~~~~~

"Thank you all for coming!" Neville watched Draco smack the gavel against Ron's bed frame. Draco took a deep breath and let it out.
"Harry has been ignoring me." They all started muttering to themselves before Ginny spoke up.
"Are you sure he isn't sick? I get extremely grumpy when I'm sick." She said and nodded her head.
"I tried to floo him yesterday but he said he was busy!" Draco cried out as he gripped his hair. Herm started patting his back as she gave them a panicked look.
"I'm sure you're overthinking it, Draco!" One of the twins suggested.
"Yeah! How about we ask Kreature?" The other one said before calling the old elf. He appeared with a pop and grumbled out "what do you want?"
"Hi, Kreature. Is Harry busy?"
"Kreature's young master isn't-" Kreature caught sight of Draco before interrupting himself.
"Kreature's little master is very busy. Goodbye!" The house elf quickly left and Draco gave a wail as he threw himself off the bed.
"Harry hates me!" Neville and Ron grabbed him before he could throw himself out of Ron's bedroom window next.
"How about we just go to Harry's house and see what's going on? We'll have Percy cast a disillusionment charm on you so he won't know you're there!" Ron said and they all went to search for the older Weasley. They found him in the backyard, throwing gnomes out of the garden.
"Oi, Percy! Will you disillusion Draco? He thinks Harry's been avoiding him." Percy thought about it before saying "I'll do it, if you guys do my chores for a month." All of the Weasley siblings complained before Herm stomped her foot.
"The price for protecting our ship will never be too high!" They reluctantly agreed and Percy cast the charm.
"That was pretty Slytherin of you, Perce."
"Thank you, Gin." He preened before they went inside to use the floo. They appeared in the foyer and found Professor Snape grading papers.
"Hello, children. I hope you know this is my home you're breaking into." They pushed Herm forward to defend them.
"Hello Professor! We're here to see Harry! Is he home?" The dour man gave them a suspicious look.
"He's been holed up in his room. I suppose you wouldn't know anything about that?" They all shook their heads and he rolled his eyes.
"Well I suppose you better go figure it out. Don't be too rowdy or you'll be cleaning cauldrons for the whole school year." They trampled up the stairs. Before they went into Harry's room, Neville hissed out "Draco, you're here right?" He heard a watery voice answer "yes." Neville straightened his back before marching into Harry's room with the club following closely. He didn't expect what would happen next.

~~~~~~

Draco tried to stifle his sniffles but he was so distraught! He couldn't think of what he had done to upset Harry but obviously it had been something! It had been a week since they had left Hogwarts. Two days ago, Harry had started to ignore him. He hadn't missed his birthday since it was still a month away. It was driving him mad! He followed his minions into their room and ended up running into a frozen Ginny.
"Who's there? Oh! Hi guys." Harry's voice came from underneath a pile of paper cranes. They were everywhere.
"Harry, what's going on?" Ron asked as they all tried to step over them. Harry looked them over before sighing in relief.
"Whew, I thought Draco might have been with you. I've been folding these things forever! My hands
are going to fall off!" Draco ignored the stabbing pain in his chest at Harry's words.
"Harry, Draco is very upset." Ginny said firmly and the other boy blinked at her.
"What, why?" Harry stretched his arms behind him as he asked.
"He thinks you hate him." Neville said as he clutched Ron's arm as he slipped around the room.
"What?" He cried out as he stood up, cranes falling off of him. "Well you have been ignoring him." The twins pointed out.
"I didn't mean to! I just got so excited about making my wish." Draco couldn't stand it any longer and canceled the charm.
"You're not upset with me, my love?" He whined and Harry launched himself at him. Draco easily caught the other boy before holding him close.
"Of course not!" Harry whispered against his neck and Draco fought the urge to shiver.
"Then why have you been hiding from me?" Harry blushed before answering.
"I was talking to one of the Black ancestors the other day. They told me if I folded one thousand paper cranes, my wish would come true but if it was about another person, I couldn't see them until I was done." Harry explained before handing him one of his cranes. Draco slowly unfolded it and read what was written on the inside.
"I love Draco."
"I wrote it inside all of them. My wish was for us to be together forever." Draco felt like his heart was going to explode.
"That's so sweet!" Neville cooed and the rest of the club was quick to agree.
"Wait, did you finish folding them?" The twins asked in a panic and Draco looked at Harry. He beamed and said "I folded the last one right before you guys came in so my wish will come true." Draco cupped Harry's face before giving him a tender kiss. His husband was so sweet to him. A sneeze broke their little moment and they all looked down to find Snappy trying to climb out of a pile of cranes. His tail was whipping around in agitation as he kept falling back in. They all laughed and spent the rest of the day together as Harry tried to teach them the art of origami.