Rubber Duckies & Wedding Binders-Ron Got to Touch a Stingray

Ron ran down the stairs and shoved the twins out of the way.
"What are you guys waiting around for-" he stopped when he caught sight of what his dad was wearing. Arthur Weasley had a pair of pajama pants on with a sparkly crop top over it. His plaid rain boots pulled the whole ensemble together.
"Boys, do you think the muggles will notice?" Ron shared a look with Fred.
"Not it!" They said in unison and George gave a dramatic gasp.
"Betrayed by my own twin? How could you, Fred!" George gave him a devastated look before continuing "well I guess Herm could make me feel better." The twins started brawling as Ron watched.
"Er Ronnie, is my outfit not flashy enough?" The twins had escaped to the other room and Ron gave a huff. He had called not it, was nothing sacred anymore?
"Dad, you're too flashy. All you need to wear is jeans and a shirt. It's not like we're going to another planet." He watched as his dad deflated before turning to get changed. He felt rather guilty, maybe he should have been a little nicer. He had been feeling rather moody lately. Herm said it was puberty and he hoped not. He couldn't imagine being this emotional all the time.
"How about I help dad? I've seen what Mr. Granger wears so that's the only reason I know how Muggles dress."
"Thank you Ronnie." His dad put on something more normal and he asked "are you excited to see your friends? I can't believe we're going to an aquarius!"
"I'm really excited. I'm surprised Draco even knew what an aquarium was. I heard they have sharks!" Ron had found a book on fish at the school library and he hoped they would be able to pet stingrays!
"I'm surprised Lucius is going as well. Did I ever tell you about the time he fell in the lake when we were in school? The giant squid took a liking to him. Narcissa had to battle it to let go of him." Ron burst out laughing. He pictured a dangerous looking Mrs. Malfoy carrying Mr. Malfoy bridle style out of the Great Lake.
"I can't wait to tell Draco! He's going to lose it." Everyone was finally ready and they took a portkey to Herm's house. Ginny looked around curiously. She hadn't been a part of the HFC when they came last summer. Ron walked to the door and knocked loudly. Mr. Granger pulled the door open and said "Hermione! Your friends are here. Please come in." They entered the house and he saw his dad staring at everything.
"Arthur, Hermione told me you're interested in rubber ducks. I actually collect them, if you would like to see?" His dad looked like he had died and gone to Muggle heaven.
"Yes please! I've always been so fascinated with-" their voices faded away as they left the room.
"Hi guys! Sorry for the wait!" Herm had her hair in two braids and she was wearing a flowy summer dress. The twins had already taken both of her hands.
"Herm, you look like a summer goddess. We have never seen anything more beautiful." The door rang again and Ron went to get it. He didn't need to see his brothers fawn over his Vice President.
"Hi Nev!" Neville looked surprised to see him.
"Ron, did you move into Herm's house?" Ron snorted and pulled him through the door.
"Nah, I couldn't stand seeing Fred and George moon over Herm. It's giving me the ick." Neville choked on his spit as he laughed loudly. They entered the living room to find the twins still spewing romantic nonsense. Ginny had figured out how to work the telly and was watching some type of Spanish soap opera. There was a loud thud outside and they all shared a look.
"I think Harry and Draco arrived."

~~~~~~

Fleur snickered as she watched Draco carry Harry up the steps. He had refused to let him walk in case he tripped and broke his ankle. How could she argue with that logic?
"'Arry, I love your overalls! You look charming in brown." The brown tones brought out his eyes and she couldn't help cooing over her little brother. Pater had accepted her parents' proposal so they were planning the wedding. She was hoping Harry would be the flower boy. She had made a bet with Tonks that Draco would faint seeing Harry walk down any type of aisle.
"Draco, Harry isn't going to break." Mr. Malfoy sighed and she was pretty sure he was upset that he wasn't carrying the boy. The two Malfoy men had an odd rivalry over Harry. Mr. Malfoy tried to be a better father and Draco tried to be a better partner. She couldn't imagine how much worse it would be when the two boys had children of their own.
"Hi Fleur! I'm glad you could make it!" Herm said from the doorway, her dress catching the summer breeze.
"Ah, Vice President! You look darling!" She kissed both of her cheeks.
"Thank you!" She blushed and the twins gave her a threatening look that she ignored. She looked around before spotting Ron.
"Ron! How are you? Have you grown?" She cursed herself. An idiot could tell that the red haired boy had grown. She was still a couple inches taller than him.
"Hi Fleur! I'm good. How are you?" As she tried not to fumble her words, she looked him over closely. He didn't seem to have any injuries, thank Merlin. She would personally rip out the spine of anyone who would hurt him. He was hers. She saw Draco give them a sly look before he whispered to Neville. The other boy looked shocked but he nodded slowly.
"Ron! I missed you!" Harry wrapped him in a hug that Ron reciprocated.
"Harry! I missed you more." The two boys laughed as they ruffled each other's hair.
"Alright children! Let's get going!" Mr. Weasley said as he rounded them up. Hermione only lived twenty minutes from the aquarium so they were going to walk. She wasn't about to get in an automobile with two pureblood wizards driving, she didn't have a death wish.
"Hey Ron, did you get over your man crush on Viktor Krum?" She felt her lips pull back into a snarl. He had a what?
"Merlin Draco, leave me alone! I just thought he was cool." Neville chimed in "didn't you say you'd let him do unspeakable things to you?" Her hands felt hot and she quickly put out the fire balls forming.
"Doesn't Viktor Krum go to Durmstrang?" She asked casually, her voice a hiss. Draco grinned and said "yes, he does!" Perhaps she would have to visit the Quidditch star. She would not let him even think about stealing her love away.

~~~~~~

Draco gave himself a pat on the back. Krum wouldn't even think about Harry with the irate Veela breathing down his back.
"Were you guys talking about Viktor?" Harry asked and Draco panicked.
"No, we were talking about Snappy." He said quickly. Ginny snorted from behind him and said "Yeah Harry, I still can't believe Dumbledore didn't try anything." Draco would have torn the old man's beard off if he touched his son.
"Oh I registered Snappy with the goblins as my heir so if he tried anything it would be considered an attack against House Potter." Harry said and Neville let out a gasp of awe.
"That's bleeding brilliant, Harry!" Ron yelled out and got shushed by Mr. Weasley. Draco just looked at his beloved with pride. Of course Harry was brilliant.
"We've arrived! Now everyone have fun!" His father said and they all split into groups. Fleur stuck herself to Ron's side and the twins grabbed Hermione's hands. Ginny looped her arm through Neville's and pulled him towards the dolphins.
"Draco look!" Harry had his face pressed against the glass and he was staring at a whale as it swam past. They spent the next hour looking around and reading about different types of fish. They eventually met up with the others and Draco noticed the joy on Ron's face.
"He got to pet some stingrays." Fleur explained, her eyes soft as she gazed at him.
"Guys look! A photo booth." Harry and Herm squealed as she went inside. He shared a look with the other wizard children and followed them. They all squeezed in and posed for different photos.
"I'll have Kreacher make copies for everyone!" Harry said, his smile stretched across his face.
"There's an ice cream place around the corner." His Vice President said.
"Lead the way, Hermione." His father announced and soon they were all sharing ice cream, laughing over the fish facts they learned.

~~~~~~

Harry kissed Draco goodbye before stepping through the floo. He managed to stay on his feet but still stumbled. Sirius had taken to leaving cushions on the floor to catch him so he wouldn't hurt himself.
"Pup, is that you?" His godfather called out and he padded down the hall to find him in his office.
"Hi Papa!" Sirius stared at his new shirt before commenting "wow! Cool shirt, pup." He had gotten it at the gift shop. It had fish all over it in a charming blue color.
"Thank you! I got you something." He pulled the paper weight from his pocket and set it on his desk. It was a giant orange whale statue.
"That's so sweet of you, pup. You didn't have to do that." Sirius wiped away his tears and gave him a hug.
"I actually wanted to speak with you, if you have a moment?" Harry sat down, curious as to what his godfather had to say. He shut his door and leaned against his desk.
"I'm going to propose to Severus. I wanted to talk to you first. If you feel uncomfortable in any way, I will wait. I love Severus but you are my number one priority." He had never seen Sirius so solemn before.
"Really? I can't wait! I've always wanted parents and now I'll have two! Do you need help? I have a wedding binder you can look at." Harry gushed and ran out of the room. He dragged his binder in the room and needed help setting it on Sirius's desk. Herm had started it their first year and only magic was keeping it together.
"If you see anything you like, please feel free to use it! Do you know how you're going to propose?" His papa seemed rather thrown as he stared down at the wedding binder.
"You really don't mind, Harry? I want you to be honest with me." He rolled his eyes and flicked Sirius on his forehead.
"I love father, papa. I was going to have the HFC plan the wedding and just have you two show up, if you haven't gotten married by fourth year." He watched papa open and close his mouth before shaking his head.
"You remind me of James a little too much sometimes, pup!" He started flicking through the binder and stopped.
"Is this the top of Mount Everest?" Harry giggled at his expression.
"Hermione thought the snow would be romantic." He thought about it before adding "you're really going to have to wow father. I heard Fleur's parents rented out the Louvre to propose to Remy."
"Oh Merlin." Seeing his panicked expression, Harry quickly backtracked.
"I'm sure father will love anything you do!"
"I think I'm going to be sick!"