Invitations & Mean Girls-Harry Gets Jealous!

Sirius watched his godson prance down the street. He was so excited to meet his new friend. Of course his pup had charmed all of France, he thought despairingly. Harry had raved about his new friend Fleur all morning. Draco had approved of her so he didn't need to worry about another suitor to fend off.
"Remy! Are you excited to see the Delacour's?" Harry asked, his eyes big and innocent. He saw Rem cough and avoid looking at him. What was this? Was Remy hiding something?
"What do you mean by that pup?" His godson gave him a pleased smile and said "because Fleur's parents-" before he could finish, Remus had picked him up and ran down the street.
"Oi! Give me back my husband!" Little Malfoy shouted as he chased them down. He looked at Cissy and she shrugged, looking as confused as he did. Once they caught up to them, they found Remus clutching his shin with Malfoy standing protectively in front of Harry.
"Draco, my shins are going to break one of these days!" Remus cried out. Draco just gave a sniff and said "serves you right for stealing my beloved!" Before they could get into an argument, they heard a girl's voice shout out "'Arry!" Another blonde came running up to them, her smile taking up her whole face.
"Fleur! Look, we match!" Harry giggled as the other girl twirled him around. They were both wearing light blue outfits, Harry in a cute jumpsuit and the girl in a dress. He was surprised that Draco let the girl actually touch Harry, let alone spin him around!
"Hello President!" Fleur greeted baby Malfoy and Sirius got his answer. Of course the little twerp had gained another club member! He knew from Lucius that every club member had to sign a contract stating they would never pursue Harry romantically. Sirius had to admit it was rather smart of Malfoy to make sure his cronies would never try crossing him.
"Fleur! This is my godfather Sirius and Mr. Severus! That's Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy! Of course, you already know Remy." Harry pointed them all out to the girl and she gave an elegant curtsy before greeting them.
"Fleur! Please do not run off again, chéri!" A couple reprimanded her as they strolled up. The woman reminded him of an elf with her sharp features and the man was as stunning as his wife, his blue eyes taking them all in before landing on Rem.
"Ma chère! Are you injured?" The man gracefully picked Remus up as he denied being hurt. The woman took her wand out and said "beauté, we would be happy to heal you!" Her smile turning into a leer. Sirius looked at Harry and saw his smug smile. He knew he had to give his darling godson a hand.
"You know, I think I did see Remy limping! Isn't that right, Harry?" His pup practically clapped his hands in joy before giving them a serious look.
"That's right! Remy will need all of your attention!" Harry said earnestly as Remus gave them both a betrayed look. The Delacour's led them down the street and Sirius discreetly gave Harry a high-five, ignoring Severus as he rolled his eyes at their antics.
~~~~~~

Lucius watched the Delacour couple fawn over Remus and had to admit they made a lovely couple. He had never seen Remus so flustered before and it was adorable! He knew Sirius worried about the other man being lonely. They had been together when they were younger but didn't fit like they used to. Too many years apart and broken promises had led them to where they were today. They would always be close but that line would never be crossed. Sirius had sobbed into his lap one night when he couldn't sleep and Severus was at Hogwarts. His Cousin had come a long way but he still had bad days. Thank Merlin he got help from his mind healer. Lucius shuddered to think what would happen if he hadn't, his Black Madness left to run wild.
"I'm sorry we were late! Gabrielle insisted on seeing our grandmère." Fleur said, rolling her eyes.
"It's okay! The only reason we were early was because Harry had dragged us out of the house." Cissy said, giving their second son a grin. He flushed but didn't deny it.
"How long are you staying in France?" The quarter Veela girl asked them.
"Only a couple of more days." Draco answered and he watched the girl's shoulders slump.
"I see." As Lucius looked at the couple still sweet talking Remus, he had a brilliant idea.
"If you are available, why don't you come back with us? You can stay for a couple of days! That way the children don't have to lose their new friend so quickly!" He watched as Polly gave her husband a grin and said "we would love to take you up on your offer, my friend!" Sirius and Harry gave him both a thumbs up.
"Thank you so much sir!" The Veela girl squealed as she hugged Harry, Draco looking pleased at his announcement.
"You will be able to meet the rest of the club, Fleur!" As they all got to know each other a little more, he made sure to watch the table of girls that kept glancing at the children.

~~~~~~

Fleur knew her mama and papa were trying to court Mr. Remus. She had just met the man but he gave off such a gentle aura she couldn't help but like him. Her parents had always known they were missing something and found it in Mr. Lupin. If he agreed to their courtship, she would basically be siblings with Harry! She knew Gabrielle felt the same way she did. The only reason she hadn't come with them today was because she was determined to have her hair look better than Draco's. Their grandmère made a wonderful concoction that made your hair shine. She had just run out when they met the boys and she refused to show up without it. Her sister was rather petty at times she thought as she rolled her eyes. They had convinced the adults that they could go to the shop next door. She couldn't help her laughter as Draco put everything Harry touched in his basket. The young couple was so sweet! She only hoped she could find something like that someday.
"Oh! Is that you, Fleur?" A simpering voice called out and she saw her old roommates come up to them. She couldn't help her grimace at the sight. They were the reason she had to have her own room!
"Hello Elise, Josephine and Colette." She said coldly, moving to stand partially in front of her friends.
"Are you having a good summer break? We saw your parents pawning at that poor man." Colette said, her voice filled with fake concern. She saw Harry stiffen at the slight against Mr. Remus.
"Yes, thank you for asking. If you'll excuse us-" Elise interrupted her before she could finish.
"Who are your friends, Fleur? Are they foreigners?" She noticed the girls were only looking at Draco. The other boy didn't seem to notice their interest as he spoke softly to Harry.
"Bonjour! We got to school with Fleur!" Colette said, her focus fully on Draco. Her president spared her a look before saying "hello, my name is Draco and this is my betrothed Harry." She saw Colette look Harry up and down before smiling. She obviously thought Harry was lacking and Fleur would not stand for her little brother to be mocked by these girls. She stretched out her arms, ready to burn these annoying girls' eyebrows off when Harry's voice broke her concentration.
"Draco, would you mind finding Mr. Severus and telling him I have something to ask him?" He was looking at the Malfoy heir from under his lashes and she could practically see the hearts in Draco's eyes as he responded with "of course, my love! I'll be right back!" He sprinted out of the store and she saw Harry turn to look at the girls.
"Now let's have a little talk hm?" His eyes glowing with magic.

~~~~~~

Harry couldn't help his irritation at these girls interrupting their outing. Their interest in his fiancé was clear to see! No one at Hogwarts had looked twice at Draco because they all knew they didn't stand a chance. Draco loved him. He kissed him. He would not be seduced by some stranger and the fact they thought they had a chance was ridiculous.
"I'm only going to warn you once. Leave." He told the rude girl. She gave him a smile and said "I don't think I'm going to! I overheard you talking earlier and that's when I realized he was the Malfoy heir! The Malfoy family has a high status in France, tracing their ancestors back to Kings! Every girl dreams of marrying one and my only competition is you? You have a disfigured face and didn't even say your last name so you're probably a commoner." The girl spat out, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction. Harry took a deep breath and let it out. Sirius had told him not to push his magic down and he wouldn't.
"I did warn you." He said softly and the windows broke inward, the glass floating in the air before falling to the ground.
"Do you think that would frighten me off, boy?" The girl yelled at him. He couldn't help smiling as he said "no but this should." The building shuddered as his magic began tearing it apart. This girl thought she could take Draco from him? His first friend? The person he cared the most about? He would show her how wrong she was. Harry loved Draco Malfoy and he was never letting him go.