Graduation & Rituals- Albus Dumbledore Gets What's Coming To Him, Finally!

Harry skipped down the corridor, his arms swinging by his sides. Graduation was tomorrow and then his wedding was the next day. As he rounded the corner, arms scooped him up.
"Hello, my heart." Draco kissed his cheek before setting him down. Harry carefully looked him over before grinning widely. His soon to be husband was wearing a shirt with his face on it.
"What are you wearing?" He snickered before Draco posed dramatically against the wall.
"Luna made it for me. She said I should wear it to graduation." Harry pictured McGonagall's face and laughed harder.
"The Headmistress would kill you." Draco shrugged his shoulders carelessly before taking his hand.
"Where are you going, love?" Harry pulled him along before responding.
"I was going to go to the owlery. I found this odd looking plant and thought I'd send it to Cedric." Harry held up the bag to show Draco.
"Darling, that's poison ivy." Harry looked up at Draco before glancing around.
"I know. That's the point. Tonks owled me and said Cedric didn't notice her new freckles." He explained. Tonks rarely made a permanent change to her appearance and the fact that Cedirc hadn't noticed was unacceptable. Maybe having a rash would make him more aware of things.
"Have I told you today that I love you?" Draco gave him an adoring look and Harry couldn't resist kissing him.
"Ugh, I will not miss seeing that everyday." Ginny said as she walked by, Daphne looking amused by her side.
"Jealousy is an ugly trait." Harry said primly before throwing his hair over his shoulder. Ginny just rolled her eyes before dragging Daphne away.
"Let's go traumatize Pretty Boy Diggory!" Harry loved how Draco was happy to do anything with him. It was nice to just spend time together. As they walked up the steps, various hoots greeted them. Harry made sure to pick an average brown owl before looking at it seriously.
"Alright, Brownie. Take this to Cedric Diggory. Make sure you don't touch it." She left in a huff, her wing clipping his ear as she flew by.
"Oi! Get back here! How dare you touch Harry without my permission? I'm going to fry you up and feed you to Dave." Draco threatened, his fist shaking in the air. A loud hoot grabbed their attention and a brightly colored bird swooped down in front of them. It dropped a letter before flying away. Harry Potter was written in familiar script on the front. Harry made sure to poke it with his wand before picking it up.
"Hello, Harry my boy. I hope you're doing well. It seems we need to catch up. Meet me at Little Hangleton. If you don't show up, I will happily stroll into Hogwarts and kill everyone you love. See you soon, Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore." Harry stared at the letter before looking at Draco. His fiance was looking confused as he stared down at the letter.
"Why would someone send you a blank letter?" Draco asked slowly and Harry realized Dumbledore must have spelled it so he would be the only one who saw it. He knew what he had to do.

~~~~~~

Sirius sniffed before using Lucius's sleeve to blow his nose.
"That was disgusting, Pads." Remus said from his side and he pouted at him. His best friend and his hot French partners were staying with them for the summer and Sirius was about to kick him out.
"I thought you were always on my side, Remy!" He whined loudly, ignoring the other parents giving him annoyed looks. He didn't care what they thought. He saw someone try to sneak in and said loudly "Sevvy! There you are." He strutted towards his husband and gave a small smile. He was happy to let everyone know that he had connections.
"Sirius, I've already had fourteen complaints about you." Severus murmured under his breath and Sirius turned to glare around them. Everyone made sure to avoid his gaze.
"It's all misunderstandings, babe!" He protested, "I didn't mean to compare Greg's father to a troll and I honestly thought Hermoine's parents had an outhouse! Ginny told me they have to use leaves as toilet paper." He ended in a whisper and his lovely husband pinched his nose.
"Merlin, Lupin. I left you in charge yet you can not help Sirius behave?" Sev snaked his arm around his waist and Sirius gave Remy a look.
"Yeah, Rem! You can't make me behave?" His old friend looked up at the ceiling before sighing.
"I have many talents but controlling stupid isn't one of them." Sirius cocked his head to the side as Remus strolled away before gasping.
"He just called me stupid!" Lucius snorted at his side before muttering "Took you long enough to figure it out." Sirius looked around before he found Cissy. She was speaking to a group of women as he stormed up to her.
"Cissy, everyone is being mean to me." He sniffed before laying his head on her shoulder. She patted his head before her hand grabbed a handful of hair and yanked. He gave a screech before she covered his mouth.
"Behave yourself, Cousin or I will call Andy." She said calmly and he clamped his mouth shut.
"Yes, Cissy." He scowled at the floor before a voice called out.
"Parents and Guardians, if you would follow me?" Sirius followed the group, making sure to find a good seat. The stage was decorated with the House banners and Sirius felt nostalgic as he looked it over. It felt like yesterday when the Marauders were running across the stage, ready to take on the world. It pained him that Lily and James weren't here to see such a large milestone. He knew it would be worse tomorrow, his imposter symptom rearing its head. His therapist said it was only natural that he felt this way. He wasn't replacing James or Lily and Harry understood that as well. He would always have his birth parents but he also had dozens of adopted parents. He could see Griphook and Mr. Fortescue a couple of rows ahead.
"Are you okay, my love?" Severus asked beside him and he nodded his head.
"I can't wait to see Harry cross the stage. I paid Colin Creevey to get a bunch of pictures." Minnie stood up before standing in front of the podium.
"Thank you all for coming. I think I speak for everyone when I say this class is something special. I will-" Sirius started to tone her out as she went on, his gaze drifting towards the seated students. Something wasn't right.