Palm Readings & Feasts-Ron Has Boy Crush

"Mama, where are we going?" Snappy hissed from his baby carrier and Harry leaned over to kiss his head.
"We're going to see Hagrid." The giant had caught him after class the day before and offered him tea and cookies. Harry would never turn down cookies so he was walking across the grounds. Tomorrow was the last day of school before summer break. Harry couldn't wait to go home. Sirius said he had a surprise for him and he hoped it was a dragon.
"Harry! There ye are!" Hagrid pulled his door open and ushered him inside.
"Hi Hagrid! Thank you for inviting us." Hagrid's eyes hadn't left Snappy and he could see adoration in his gaze.
"I hafta say, you and Malfoy are raising a mighty fine lad. I heard he helped some lost students just last week." Harry gently took Snappy out and set him on the table. He instantly started licking the cookies laid out.
"It's hard, mama! Snappy likes them." He used his tail to roll them around and Harry giggled at his playful nature.
"Thank you Hagrid! We're lucky that he's such a good boy." He said proudly. Snappy was growing up to be an excellent son. The petition to change the Hogwarts mascot was approved by the Board. The HFC was selling merchandise to pay for a field trip. They wouldn't tell him where they were going.
"I actually wanted to apologize." Hagrid said and Harry looked away from Snappy to see the giant already had tears streaming down his face.
"If I had known how those muggles would treat ya, I would have brought ye home myself!" He blew his nose loudly and Harry reached over to pat his hand.
"I forgive you, Hagrid." He knew how indebted the man was to the Headmaster. It was only natural he would trust Professor Dumbledore to do the right thing. He had saved Hagrid from Azkaban, why would the half giant doubt him? Harry couldn't blame him for taking him from the rubble of Godric's Hollow to dump him on his Aunt's doorstep. He was just a pawn in the Headmaster's chess game.
"Please be careful with the Malfoy boy though. I would hate to see Sirius murder him. The boy seems to really care about you." Harry gave a loud laugh.
"Don't worry Hagrid! I won't let anyone hurt Draco."

~~~~~~

Ron sighed as he packed his trunk. It's not that he didn't want to go home, he just felt noticed at Hogwarts. His friends always invited him to tag along and his Housemates liked playing chess with him. At home, he was the forgotten sibling.
"Cheer up Ron! You can come over anytime." Neville offered and he smiled at him. He and Nev had gotten close this year.
"Thanks mate. Right back at you." They walked towards the Great Hall when he stopped abruptly.
"Is that Draco?" The blonde boy was looking furious as he walked back and forth, muttering to himself.
"Uh mate, you okay?" His feverish eyes focused on them and he asked "do you think I'm attractive?" Ron shared a look with Neville and he shook his head quickly. They liked Draco but they were not about to get on Harry's shit list. They heard about the France Incident last summer and they liked their heads where they were, thanks.
"What's brought this on, Draco?" The Slytherin looked around quickly before dragging them to a nearby classroom.
"Harry met Viktor Krum last summer and he asked to meet up! That bushy unibrow menace-"
"You met Viktor Krum?" Ron shrieked. Viktor was an upcoming Quidditch star. Ron was straight but he would let Viktor Krum do unspeakable things to him. The older boy was a Quidditch prodigy! He had heard he was already getting offers from several professional teams.
"Ugh, yes. Harry got lost and Viktor found him." Draco looked like he had sucked on a lemon.
"I wish he would find me." He said dreamily and the other two boys gave him surprised looks.
"Ron, I didn't know you had a crush on Viktor Krum." He stared at them.
"Have you seen him? I read an interview with him and he said he loves gingers. I think it might be meant to be!" Draco shook him and said "bad Ron! We do not fall in love with enemies of the HFC!" Ron briefly thought of committing treason before wistfully saying "it would never have worked between us. He was like the moon and I am simply a star in the sky."
"That was actually very romantic, Ron. Ten points to Gryffindor." Nev said and they finally made it to the Great Hall for the End of Term feast. Ron decided he deserved an extra slice of pie to overcome his heartbreak.