the girl with the fiery red hair

Having someone else's fingers thrusting into your drenched cunt, stretching you, mercifully taking your virginity, was not what you expected doing on a late Saturday night.

Within the comforts of your own bed in your single spacer dorm room, you lay with your legs spread wide open under a beautiful girl you met at a party you went to hours ago with your friends.

If it wasn't for the slight influence of alcohol, you wouldn't be swaying yourself alone on the dance floor in one of the fraternity houses that hosted a massive welcoming party that night, and you wouldn't bump into her.

You didn't even catch her name, or maybe no introductions were ever spoken to each other, so you just called her the girl with the fiery red hair inside your head.

Maybe it was the way she smiled at you or her deep emerald green eyes or the amazing lovely voice she had when she spoke of how cute you looked in your Star Wars Baby Yoda t-shirt, that made your heart flutter. You hadn't been flirted with before so you had no idea if the girl was doing that or was just being nice.

You didn't believe in love at first sight. Until it actually happened to you. You knew from that moment you saw her, she'd take a huge space in your heart one day.

It was your first College party of the year, having just started at the university taking up an Accounting course. The reason why you took the damn course was because your highschool friends were also taking it, not wanting to spend years of loneliness. Little did you know that it was already too late to back out once you had started, especially when your dad basically advised you to be decisive from then on and limited your allowance depending on how you would treat your stepsiblings when you're babysitting them on some weekends.

Your so called friends, Peter and Tony, left you alone on the dance floor. Peter was heading to the kitchen to refill your drinks while Tony was busy making out with his long-time girlfriend, Pepper, who was two years older than all of you.

But it didn't mean you weren't grateful of them leaving you behind as the beautiful redhead kept you company. Your heart was beating erratically due to the close proximity between your bodies as she danced in front of you, her hands groping your hips giving you goosebumps all over your body. You hadn't felt this kind of feeling before, so when she leaned closer to your face, you found the courage to do the same.

Cheek to cheek, you two danced drunkenly to the song blaring from the speakers. O Children by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds wasn't an ideal song to dance to but somehow with her, every song seemed possible. You could even imagine dancing along to white noise with her.

The scent of her perfume infiltrated your nostrils, making you want to bury your face into her neck, and sniff all you want until you had enough supply to remember her.

One perfect turn of your heads was all it took as your mouths met. You'd kissed a girl before, plenty of times, so you were feeling emboldened that the soft whimper you managed out of the redhead was from the way you immediately slipped your tongue inside her mouth to taste her. It didn't even take long but you were already deeply interlocked in a passionate kiss.

She tasted of strawberries and a small hint of cigarette. You probably tasted like the cheap flavored beer Peter gave you minutes ago. But you no longer cared as your fingers threaded into her hair, pulling her closer, making her curl her tongue into you. You didn't even notice that her hands were settling themselves on the bare skin between the hem of your shirt and the waistband of your pants. But you definitely noticed how she squeezed your hips, pressing her front against yours. Mind must be already hazy when you felt a bulge of some sort, although quickly forgotten when you let out a dirty moan you didn't think you could ever produce.