your sweet yes

"What score did you get?" Peter asked the moment you slumped your head down unto your own book, groaning out loud

"What score did you get?" Peter asked the moment you slumped your head down unto your own book, groaning out loud. "96? That's not bad over 115 items-"

"I'm just tired, that's all," you muttered back with your forehead still pressed against the book, your own breathing warming up your face as it hit you back. You hadn't had a proper sleep the night prior thinking about what Wanda did in the library yesterday. The whole thing just ignited your anxiety. It all felt surreal, as if you were still trapped inside your dreams and just got stuck. You suddenly found yourself wishing you wouldn't wake up if that was the case.

After a moment, you finally raised your head from the book, leaning your back fully against the seat. You were in your next class, waiting for your professor to arrive. Peter was currently busy looking through the answers of the test papers you both got from your previous class.

Opening your book just to pass the time, you immediately noticed a sticky note on one of the pages, making you flip back to where you saw it.

A smile crept up into your face, your cheeks all flushed and your heart fluttered as you recognized the handwriting, knowing by heart it was Wanda's. You had been spending a lot of time staring at how amazingly talented her fingers were. In a non-sexual way, of course.

If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'fine-apple.'

"What are you suddenly so happy about?" Peter brought you out from your trance. You quickly closed the book before you while shaking your head. But being the nosy best friend he was, he got ahold of it and immediately found the page where the sticky note was placed, loudly uttering the words Wanda wrote for you. "If you were a fruit... you'd be a 'fine-apple'? I didn't think you'd turn Wanda into a cheesy romantic, Y/n."

Your face only got redder as you playfully punched Peter's shoulder, tugging the book out of his grasp. "Shut up... And how did you even know it was hers?"

"I know that smile...," he explained. "You only smile like that whenever Wanda's around..."

You suddenly began to wonder what other ways you had behaved around the redhead.

"About time, don't you think?" Peter went on.

Before you could reply, Tony gave you both a jump when he surprised you two from behind. "What's up?"

And as your friends continued to tease you about it, you realized then that it was really happening. Wanda was indeed courting you.

The sticky notes weren't the only things she did, although you got yourself wondering how slick she was on putting them into your stuff without you noticing. Good morning and good night texts were underrated, always bringing you a warm happy fuzzy feeling after waking up and before going to sleep. When the redhead had free time in her hands, she'd even walk you to your dorm or your classes or even heading towards your shift at Loki's store. You'd tell her she didn't have to do that but she said she didn't mind, quipping it with a cheesy line that made the butterflies in your stomach go crazy.