my favorite song

"Oh, fuck, right there, Y/n," Christine softly moaned against your lips as she pulled away from the kiss, her nails digging harshly on your neck and shoulder

"Oh, fuck, right there, Y/n," Christine softly moaned against your lips as she pulled away from the kiss, her nails digging harshly on your neck and shoulder. "That f-feels so good..."

With weeks of not seeing each other, the hunger between the two of you was unbearable the moment you came to visit Christine in her dorm room a day before classes would start. So it wasn't a wonder how your hand ended up inside her pants, fingers encircling around her swollen clit with eagerness.

The amount of quizzes you would have the following day didn't stop you from wanting to pleasure your girlfriend, not when she was begging like that.

If it wasn't for Christine's roommate, Yelena, barging into the room, whom you had imprinted a first impression forever, that impression being fucking the redhead in her bed, you and Christine wouldn't stop, which could only get you both more into trouble.

You guessed the honeymoon phase in the relationship would bring up the stupidity in you. You could have just waited to do the shenanigans in your readily available single dorm room. But what was done was done. And your girlfriend didn't even get to finish.

Wanda had also met up with you the following day in the library. And although you had established a strong foundation on your friendship during the holidays, the time apart physically had made the two of you shy to interact with each other.

Sometimes, you'd even find Wanda's eyes drifting towards your lips as you recounted the tale of how your friend Peter finally asked someone out from his class.

But you had no idea that being together with Christine would mean staying away from Wanda, the former surprising you on your seat with a pair of hands covering your eyes and soft chuckles filling your ears.

"Hey," you greeted as you gently pushed her hands away to see your girlfriend.

"Hi...," Christine said back, her hands now cupping your face as she pressed a quick peck on your lips. "Do you mind transferring to our table over there and meet my friends?"

You hesitantly took a glance at Wanda sitting across from you, confusion and somewhat indescribable expression written all over her face.

Nodding back to Christine, you began to stand from your seat and gather all your belongings. You bid a small 'see you later' to the other redhead as you dragged the chair back to the table, but you were only stopped when Christine didn't move on her spot.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend?" she slyly asked. And you broke out in nervous laughter because of how stupid you were to forget manners. But deep within, you knew you were avoiding the two redheads to have interaction with each other.

"Sorry, I forgot-"

"Yeah, Y/n," Wanda butted in, a slight tease in her tone. "Why won't you introduce me to this lovely fine lady?"