Added Clarification 😊

I'm so sorry for the confusion hehehe 😅

But I will add this chapter for you guys because I forgot to add an author's note in the end.

Basil = Wanda

Fig, Kiwi and Peach = Tony, Peter and Pepper (Fig wasn't around because Tony and Pepper broke up)

Guy with 2 kids = Y/n's dad and stepsiblings

After Wanda's accident, Y/n went crazy just like what happened after her mother's death when she was young. She suffered from disassociative amnesia due to trauma, primarily on face-selective memory disorder, which made her forget about the faces of her family and friends. That was why Y/n's father was insistent that he didn't want to lose her again, so it happened when she was younger.

Then when she was admitted the second time, almost a year has passed from the accident, during which time she had been undergoing treatment.

Initially, her therapist was Kale (random person), which was replaced by Basil (Wanda) after Wanda's graduation. Wanda finished her Psychology course for Y/n, and not for her own father. Since she didn't enrol at any doctorate school, she went to practice being a therapist instead under Doctor Oca (random person)'s orders so she could help Y/n.

When Y/n would get overwhelmed though, she'd have her episodes and suicide attempts. So, the preferred method was for Y/n to remember on her own.

Her friends and family pretended to be strangers instead just so they could spend time with Y/n. Also, the reason why Wanda dyed her hair and wore glasses. Y/n's dad wore a cap all the time. Fig doesn't visit around much so he pretended he was transferred to another facility. Peach and Kiwi told Y/n their activities were outdoors so they could also exit the facility.

Again, I hope you enjoyed this kind of ending. I love you guys so much. And thank you for reading. 😊😊😊