mine

"Happy birthday," you softly said the moment Wanda's eyes fluttered open

"Happy birthday," you softly said the moment Wanda's eyes fluttered open. You were leaning on her chest, face so close together, you decided to place morning kisses on her jawline down to her neck.

"Happy birthday to me, indeed," the redhead muttered, chuckling. You then stopped kissing and grabbed the wrapped box from your bedside table and placed it on her stomach.

Wanda's lips turned into a wide smile, her eyes drifting to the item before her. She excitedly sat up straight, making you do the same. "Y/n, you didn't have to..."

"I know," you replied. "But I just want to spoil you on your birthday..."

When she had successfully opened the box, her eyes widened in disbelief. It was a Vintage Kodak Eastman Camera, the rarest thing you could find. "Y/n, this is.... how did you get ahold of this? It's magnificent..."

"Well, I may or may have not asked my boss Loki for help on this...," you explained, biting your lower lip. You weren't sure if you had gone a bit extreme. "He mentioned about knowing someone who has ardent liking on photography-"

Stopping your ramblings, she wrapped her arms around you as she buried her head in your neck, pulling you closer towards her. "Thank you... Thank you... Thank you..."

Wanda's hands slipped back to your face, cupping them as she pressed your mouth on hers, lips slotting perfectly into each other, turning the simple thank you kiss into a rather searing passionate one. When she was about to push your back to lay on the bed, you maintained your position and placed a hand on her chest to stop her. Filled with confidence and boldness, you then straddled her lap as you said. "Wanda, it's your birthday. Let me make you feel good..."

Wanda's hands went to hold your waist, fingers tracing the skin lightly, giving you goosebumps. "Baby, you always make me feel good-"

"I know... But I want to return the favor to you."

Then you hovered above her as you peppered kisses along her neck, trailing down to her exposed chest where you lightly sucked the skin on the valley between her breasts. Her hands gripped tight on your waist from your action, eventually slipping down to squeeze your ass, making you squeak and laugh. You hastily pulled them off you then held them above her head.

"What did I just tell you?" you warned with a smirk.

"Okay, fine. I'll behave," she promised.

Once you had taken her shirt off and her two perfect round breasts in full display before you, waiting to be worshipped, you didn't waste your time as your mouth immediately enveloped around her erect nipple. It wasn't your first time to do that. You had tasted her before. But never below the waist. And now, it was your goal.

When your fingers reached the hem of her boxer shorts, tugging them gently, she stopped you. Usually at times when you attempted to do this, she'd flip you on your back and ravage you, making you think she didn't want you to do that to her or she was too prideful to be vulnerable before you.