me or her?

You weren't feeling good, body heavy, tired and all

You weren't feeling good, body heavy, tired and all. With nose all clogged, you had resorted to breathe through your mouth from time to time. Even your head was bursting to open.

You knew this would happen. Yesterday was just the start of classes, and it was raining cats and dogs before you went to Professor Fury's class on Business Law, your first class for the day. Being scared of getting late and be embarrassed in front of the class with an impromptu oral recitation, you didn't climb back to your dorm room to retrieve the umbrella you have forgotten to bring.

So you took his class with clothes slightly drenched. It dried through the entire day and you thought it was okay. But cold and fever hit you back the following day.

When your girlfriend found out after you didn't meet her in the student's council room, you spent an hour of being scolded by her on why you were stubborn and neglectful to not put the umbrella in your bag the first place. After seeing your speechless and pitiful state, she finally took mercy and her stature softened.

Christine had taken great care of you, even excused herself from her classes just to see you and ensure you had taken your medicines. You didn't want to burden her, especially since it was her last year and her studies were more critical. But she still insisted, even bringing you hot soup every meal.

When it was good while it lasted, you knew you couldn't keep your girlfriend to yourself. She had to leave you for long, since she needed to focus on her quizzes and thesis report.

On your second day of being trapped in your own bedroom, a sudden knock brought you out of your slumber. It was afternoon, just an hour after Christine left for her classes after the lunch you had together. You were slightly feeling a bit better compared to yesterday but you were still sick.

"Wanda?" you asked with brows furrowed, your hands clutching the blanket around your body as you went to open the door. You didn't expect to see the redhead that day.

Wanda had a lost expression on her face that eventually turned to concern, seeing you at your worst. Your hair was still messy and your bedroom smelled of ointments and relaxing essential oils. Christine had to take another shower before she took off for class to get rid of the smell.

The other redhead before you was holding a basket of fruits containing oranges, apples, bananas or even grapes, making your eyes widen with surprise when she pushed the basket into your arms, the blanket slipping out of your body as you let go of it to catch the offer. It gave Wanda a full view of you wearing a sleeveless shirt and very short shorts.

"I h-heard you got sick," Wanda stuttered, her cheeks red. "I thought you just didn't want to study in the library anymore... but when I saw Peter earlier, he said you were sick since yesterday... How are you feeling?"

"Ummm..."

Before you could reply, Wanda stepped closer towards you as she placed her hand on your forehead and the other on your neck, the touch igniting your body even when it was already warmed with fever.