4

My hyung rushed over in half an hour. Once he entered the office he immediately pulled me into the crook of his arm and asked me in a low voice, "Dating early? Do you two like each other? What's your teacher's stance on it?"

I explained to him: dating, my ass. We didn't even think of each other, let alone like each other. The school wanted to take disciplinary action and make me write a self-reflection.

It seemed like he had just ended a meeting, his luxury-brand suit smooth and neat. I took a good look at him. His face was pale and there was still perspiration on his forehead. Every now and then he would put a hand over his abdomen, but he dealt with my form teacher and the parents of the girl who sat in front of me with ease.

There was no reason for him to be so angry, right? His hands were even shaking.

My teacher said if I continued to pay no heed to discipline and wreak havoc on the rules, I would get expelled. I glared at my hyung's mouth as he smiled and apologised to my teacher, giving assurance that I wouldn't do that again. I wanted to shove my dick into his mouth and make him unable to speak.

Some people would start to reminisce two to three days after doing something thrilling. My time as a virtuous person lasted two days when my body started to miss that little waiter's ass. He was called Jiho and his hole was really soft. I still wanted to fuck him, this time by the window to let other people see how provocative he was.

But my hyung said he would only allow it that one time. I should be more obedient. After all, to others, he was such a proud and firm person, but for my sake, he had lowered his head to my teacher.

When my mind was wandering, my hyung had already used his clear logic to sort out the problem and mislead my teachers to see that this was a complete misunderstanding. However, something had to be done, so I had no choice but to write a thousand-word long self-reflection for burning the hair of the person who sat in front of me. The serious disciplinary action was avoided; I just had to stay at home for two days to reflect on myself.

The parents of the person who sat in front of me were dissatisfied with how I was being dealt with, so they insulted my hyung and me, saying that I had no parents to raise me. Their words muddied the atmosphere of the director's office, making my form teacher and year head lose some dignity.

I rolled up my sleeves, ready to get a punishment for fighting when my hyung yanked me behind him and dragged me out as I clenched my teeth and glared at them. The girl who sat in front of me was doing her best to hold her parents back as she cried and apologised to me.

"That's enough, we're going home."

Since hyung said we were going home, I settled down. I didn't have parents, but I had a hyung, so it was okay.

At night, I was in the study searching internet for a self-reflection to copy when I suddenly heard a slight groan from the bedroom. I quickly went to take a look and saw my hyung tossing and turning in bed, his entire forehead soaked in sweat.

Stunned, I asked him what was wrong. He said his stomach hurt.

I only learned on this day that my hyung hadn't recovered from his gastric problem. Two years ago, he had fallen sick because he had too many social engagements. But he lied to me and said that he had recovered, and I believed him.

I suddenly thought of how I even let him eat the remains of my ice cream bar. There was a problem with his stomach, was there something wrong with his brain too? When I gave it to him he just ate it. If I gave him my cock, would he just take it then?

I plugged in the electric heating pad and clumsily boiled a flask of hot water. It wasn't that I never did anything at home; rather, I had a healthy stomach, so I usually only drank cold water.