34

CW: NSFW

The five-school end-of-semester entrance exams were approaching. I listened in class seriously and worked from day to night, memorising English words and Korean poems during morning self-study and having my hyung fill in the gaps in my learning when I got home at night.

Every day after night self-study, my hyung would wait for me on a pebble road in a garden about a hundred metres away from school (unless he had worked overtime; in that case, he would just drive over). Sometimes, we would drape our arms over each other's shoulders as we chatted and strolled home. Other times, we would take a detour and walk behind the long marble spirit screen, holding hands as we walked home. The sky was very dark and there weren't any street lamps here, nor were there any people passing by. We didn't need to worry about not being able to let go of our interlocked hands in time if we ran into someone. We were very safe.

I asked him if he had thought of a suitable degree for me to take in university. I guessed that he would choose finance, project management or international commerce; the kind that could be used to help him next time, yet he asked me to choose something I liked and was interested in.

I thought about it for a long time, but I didn't have anything I was interested in. I was only interested in him.

When we got home, I was covered in perspiration and urgently wanted to take a shower. While pulling down my underwear, I called for my hyung to pass me a towel. When my hyung passed me the towel, he also took the opportunity to squeeze himself into the toilet, wrapping his hands around my waist as he kissed me, holding back his heavy breathing.

"You played basketball today?" He asked me huskily.

"Yeah, I'm sweaty all over, don't hug me."

"Lifting the hem of your shirt to wipe your sweat is very crude," he said, his tone a bit stern.

"Bloody hell, haven't I always done that? In the past when we played basketball together, you never said that I couldn't lift my shirt."

"Because your waist is very slender." He pinched my waist, "That group of little boys and girls all can see it."

"Little boys? Ha, do you think that they're like us, doing men? Those brothers of mine are straight. Relax, even if there are gays, it'd be me fucking them."

I seemed to have accidentally said something my hyung didn't like again. He frowned, "Be obedient."

I could only nod and go along with my hyung's wishes.

The actual number of times that we had made love actually wasn't much because the two of us were very busy. After rectal douching and foreplay, to aftercare and cleaning up, a few hours would have passed already. We more often just kissed and gave each other head. Jungkook's kisses were thoughtful and lingering, caressing the insides of my mouth, or licking the veins on my neck.

My reflection in the mirror above the sink was stark naked while his suit was still neatly in place. When he wasn't smiling, his naturally cold and fair skin, as well as his high nose bridge, made him seem like someone who restrained himself. I thought of a phrase: a beast in human clothing. I shouldn't have described my hyung like that, but my vocabulary was limited.

Facing the mirror, he hugged me from behind and touched my chest and abdomen. His fingers moved aside my sparse pubic hairs that still hadn't fully grown and lightly stroked my cock.

"Hair affects the feeling, how about I help you shave it off?"

"Motherfucker, if you shave it all off, how will I use the toilet in school?"