10

CW: NSFW

The corner of my hyung's mouth was bruised with dried blood on it. His hands were bound by his own tie (my doing) and his suit was drenched in my cum. His long legs were spread out as he leaned against the full-length window and smirked at me, "Still mad, darling?"

I sat opposite him, still catching my breath. I took off my wrinkled school uniform and went to take a shower. With a towel wrapped around my waist, I went to sleep in the bedroom on the first floor.

My mind was a mess. The fact that I got fingered by my hyung until I ejaculated made me have a mental breakdown, but fucking his mouth put me in seventh heaven. Of course, I didn't only have these two concerns in my head.

Before this, the most outrageous thing I had ever done was running away with a barely legal Jungkook in the second year of our parents' divorce.

Originally, Mum was supposed to take hyung and throw me to Dad. When Dad drank, he would use me as a punching bag. Only hyung would come and see me often and bring me lots of snacks because at home I couldn't eat any.

Every  New Year when my hyung came back, he would be surrounded by a crowd of relatives, receiving praises from them. I would stand behind him and secretly pinch his waist and arms forcefully.

He pulled me aside and asked why I pinched him. I said he was trash, other's elder brothers would all protect their younger brother but he was useless.

My hyung couldn't say anything to rebut me. He caressed my face and said seriously, On my eighteenth birthday, I will come and take you away.

I waited for him.

In the end, on his eighteenth birthday, he was partying on a KTV. He had totally forgotten about me. When I went in to beat him up, he had had too much to drink and couldn't recognise me at all.

At the time, I was still too small. I used all my strength to drag him to the KTV toilet and slammed his head into the sink.

Unexpectedly, he hugged me and sat on the floor pathetically, laughing loudly. He said, Taehyung, hyung has rented a house already, but it's very, very small. If you live there, you'd have to sacrifice a bit.

I wasn't worried about the house being small.

I wanted my hyung.

During that period of time, both of us struggled. He was busy with getting into university and earning money to raise me, while I was busy hiding from my Dad at all costs. The two of us lived in fear and chaos. When he flunked his first round of mock exams, he hugged me and cried.

So when I was ruthlessly beaten up by my shit father at the train station yet again, I kept my phone and didn't tell my hyung.

My head hurt so much it felt like it was going to explode. I clutched my head as I tossed and turned in bed, wanting to sleep but getting choked by suffocating fear each time. The words of the people in my dreams completely pinched me awake. I always dreamt of my dad, holding a belt, a rod and a kitchen knife as he approached me with a sinister grin.

Someone slowly lifted the blanket. I curled up, letting the dim wall lamp illuminate my body. On my chest, there were three overlapping scars, and the ones on my back were from getting beaten by a rod. There were ten or so old cigarette burn scars on my legs, hidden deep within my skin.

My hyung slowly wrapped his arms around me from behind, his nose against my neck. His body was very warm, and the water on him from showering dampened my back. The smell of his mint shampoo encircled me.