11

I came four times. The last three times were forced; he had pinned my hands down and taken control of my entire body, pushing me to climax over and over again.

Near the end, I kept crying because it was too painful and too pleasurable, putting me at my wits' end. The splitting pain inside, the extreme agony of being forced to ejaculate, the terrifying pleasure and creeping shame I felt all squeezed into my head afterwards.

We sat by the full-length window, our upper bodies bare. He lit up a cigarette to smoke. I took a cigarette too and held it in my mouth, touching the end of it with his to light mine up. There was still cum that had leaked out of my hole on my legs, and his back and arms were covered with my fingernail marks from when I had come.

The light in the bedroom wasn't on. We looked down at the traffic below and the neon light reflected from the glass, our toes mindlessly tangled together. I stepped on his foot, but he didn't respond.

"Hyung...we're doing something despicable, aren't we?" I leaned against his shoulder, like a little wolf snuggling up to the alpha wolf. "If we get found out, we'll be done for."

My hyung caressed the back of my head, then pinched my hot ears, calmly telling me, We're not doing something despicable. For people who are the closest to each other, no matter what they do, it's all love.

"With Mum and Dad too?"

"Of course not, we're not close to them. Only you and I can never be separated from each other."

"I see."

I didn't like to contemplate too much. Regardless of whether something was right or wrong, as long as my hyung agreed, I could do it unrelentingly because I had an unshakeable trust in him. Even if I often defied him, beat him and scolded him, I believed in him wholeheartedly too.

My hyung probably felt greatly pressured because of this, but I didn't care. I was good at pushing problems to him.

He caressed the scars on my body and kissed my eyelids apologetically. My hyung's hands were calloused; when they touched me, it gave me the illusion that he could protect me forever.

I recalled an incident in my first year of middle school. During that time, students didn't go home in the afternoon. There would always be parents in the canteen sending food to their children and almost everyone had parents to eat with them, their food boxes filled with braised pork and cumin chicken hearts. I held it in for a month before finally using the public telephone to call my hyung and ask him to send me food too.

He said he was busy so he'd send me some money instead.

Expressionless, I hung up.

In the late afternoon, I felt irritable so I skipped class to go to an Internet cafe but was caught red-handed by my hyung. He dragged me to a noodle restaurant a few hundred metres away from my school to eat. Inside, he ladled out the corn and pork ribs soup that he had stewed for me to drink.

At the time, my hyung was starting a business with a few other classmates. Attracting investors and discussing collaborations weren't easy tasks, so I forgave him for his half-cooked pork ribs and too-salty soup.

That day, he gave me an old phone. With an arm around my shoulder, he jokingly threatened that I was not to hang up on him again.

I didn't dare to look at him.

He continued and said, Mum and Dad are gone. Hyung only has you, darling. Don't worry, you can't be left behind.

He was too gross, so I took all the meat in his bowl and put them in mine instead.

I called him 'my dear'. At the time, he laughed so hard that the corners of his eyes almost wrinkled.

I pulled up my baggy underwear. My junior inside my underwear couldn't stand up again for the time being. I fished it out and naughtily fished out my hyung's dick as well. He was soft too after having ejaculated so many times into me.

I compared them seriously. It looked like his wasn't much bigger than mine, so why did it hurt so much when he fucked me...

He laughed as he leaned over and pinned me down onto the ground, a terrifying tent already forming in his underwear. This fucking donkey dick could actually still get hard? I couldn't anymore, but when the next day came and I had recuperated I would find a chance to properly fuck him. I wanted to suck his nipples too and make him cry as he called me hyung.

"Jungkook, you're too fucking much." I flipped over and pressed him down, "You didn't wear a condom and ejaculated so much into my stomach, are you waiting for me to give birth to a kid for you?"

We were biological brothers. According to biology textbooks, even if in the future technology became advanced enough for men to be able to give birth too, I could only give him a deformed child, so my hyung would be childless and I would also be childless with him.

We couldn't even leave a symbol of our love behind, so were we doing anything wrong? Our love was equally as addictive as others', just laced with a bit more tender insanity.