33

At 4.50 am, my alarm rang. I hadn't even slept a full three hours, my eyes barely open. My hyung was hugging me tightly. Thankfully, there was air conditioning, otherwise, I'd have been warmed to death by him throughout the night.

"I'm going for morning self-study, let go, hey."

"Don't go anymore...sleep some more, Hyung will excuse you from class..."

"Can you not get in the way of my studies?"

"Your school's work-life balance isn't reasonable...if you're tired...then you won't be able to learn anything..."

Then I'd sleep for another five minutes. I closed my eyes. I had just planned to make the nation prosperous and set the world to rights when he hugged me and urged, Emperor, sleep a little while more.

I touched his ass to see if I could pull out a fox tail.

My hyung was having morning wood, his stiff cock creating a tent in his underwear. I furtively snuck a hand into his underwear and grabbed that big warm fellow, forcefully stroking it a few times.

My hyung was hugging me, his forehead pressed against my face. He suddenly laughed, the tips of two teeth peeking out, "Fuck...the little one needs to rest too, let go of it."

I forcefully stroked him a couple of times, "I'll sleep with you to death."

With great difficulty, I finally struggled free of his vine-like arms. I was sitting at the edge of the bed wearing my socks when my hyung slowly moved over to rub against my back. Then he pressed his whole body against my back, resting his chin on my shoulder as he said, "Good morning."

His voice was a bit husky, the kind that was caused by cigarette smoke. This kind of tone of voice was inexplicably alluring. His left hand was bandaged and his right hand wore a red sandalwood bracelet, both hands lightly resting on my waist.

This fox spirit was putting the country in danger; I had to beat him back to his original form. I did a shoulder throw and made him tumble down the bed with me. When he was rubbing his head and cursing, wanting to pinch my balls, I ran away.

The housekeeping lady had already put my portion of food on the table. When she saw my hyung walk out of the bedroom, she went to the kitchen to bring out his share as well. Our breakfast was arranged like this now: the lady would come at 4.30 am to prepare a simple breakfast for me because I had to go to school. Afterwards, she would go out and buy some food. When my hyung woke up, she would then make him an exquisite breakfast. Sometimes my hyung would send me to school, so he would eat a bit with me first, then go back to sleep after sending me to school and have a proper breakfast after waking up. It was expected for the treatment of a family of princes.

The lady chatted with us as she cleaned the house, saying that she had two little ones as well. They fought every day, but actually, they were very close. I thought to myself, well, of course, they couldn't compare to my hyung and me; we were going to be married in the future. Even if we didn't love each other like that anymore when we grew old, this blood relationship wouldn't disappear.

My hyung sent me to school. Actually, the journey was only a few minutes long and Dad had already been taken into custody, so he wasn't a threat to us. It was all just because my hyung was too clingy.

At this time, the sky wasn't quite considered bright yet and there were few people on the streets. My hyung and I walked side by side, our shoulders occasionally brushing against each other. There was a subtle awkwardness in the atmosphere.

My uniform jacket was draped over my right arm while my left hand was in my pocket. I walked on the curb, but I was actually secretly peeking at my hyung. He wore a black mid-sleeve shirt that was similar to mine, along with some casual pants, making him look a lot like a student. This proved that when people wore suits too often, it was easy for them to seem old.

My hyung took off his red sandalwood bracelet and gripped it in his palm, lightly rolling it about. After a while, he put it back onto his wrist. His right hand seemed like it had grown thorns, feeling awkward no matter where he put it.

I reached a hand out and asked him if he wanted to hold it.

He immediately grabbed onto my hand and interlocked our fingers. Right after he grabbed my hand, he wanted to let go, but I didn't let him, catching him.

Frankly, two men walking on the road hand in hand was extremely awkward. If they were brothers, then the awkwardness level would increase. But he was my girlfriend, and a guy holding his girlfriend's hand as they walked was extremely normal. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

"Hyung, are you busy tonight?"

"I'm not."

"Teach me math."

"Alright."

"How does a person score 150 marks for math?"

"Don't skip any questions."

"Piss off."

There were still a hundred metres before we reached the school gates. My hyung stopped. Indeed, there had just been rumours about me circulating in school. Holding hands with the other person in my sex scandal as we walked on the main street wasn't very appropriate.

"Come here."

My hyung suddenly pulled me into a pergola with Chinese wisteria growing on it. This area was very hidden and no one could see us, but we couldn't stay too long; there were mosquitoes.

He looked at me, his gaze intense. I kept worrying that the mosquitoes would bite my hyung; big red bumps wouldn't look good on such a fair and clear-skinned face.

He kept staying silent, making me nervous. But my hyung wasn't the type that would suddenly whip out a bouquet of roses and give a deeply emotional confession. I knew him well.

My hyung moved closer to me, grazing the tip of his nose against my cheek. He let out a soft chuckle as he said, "I want to hear 'Hubby' again."

"Fuck your mother, all this just for that? ...I'm running late, hurry up and let go."

"I'll let go after you say it."

He trapped me with his arms; I couldn't get out no matter how hard I tried. My hyung kissed my ear and smiled faintly as he threatened me, "Quick, otherwise, I'll fuck you until you pee here. It won't be very nice for you to walk into class with wet pants, right?"

"Holy fuck Jungkook, you've been planning to ambush me here?"

"Mn."

My hyung was truly devious. He had humiliated himself as he pretended to be obedient for the whole morning, just to hear me say 'Hubby'. I definitely wouldn't fulfil his wish.

I said, "Hubby."

After hearing it, he silently savoured it for quite a while. Then the corner of his lips curved up as he languidly told me, "Mn...next time, you don't have to be afraid of anything anymore. You can live your life well."

Of course. I believed him.

The moment I turned around, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him say something silently. The shape of his mouth went from curved up lips and a slight gap between his teeth to slightly lifted lips. Lastly, he curled up the corner of his lips again. It looked like he was smiling.

Throughout my way to school, I guessed what my hyung had said.

He had said,

"Wi-fey."