27

I patted him softly, just like how he had patted me many years ago. I had wrapped my arms around him and rolled around on the sofa kicking a fuss. His arms were thicker than mine, able to easily press me down. I didn't have any free hands to fight back, so as a last resort, I bit his mouth. At the time, he had stared at me stunned, his face gradually reddening. I thought I had won, but now I wondered what my hyung could have been thinking then.

I watched this drunkard toss and turn, unable to sleep peacefully, his eyebrows restlessly creased together. I helped him to smooth out his furrowed brows. With my fingernail, I knocked lightly on the tip of his tooth resting on his lower lip. That canine tooth withdrew.

When my hyung slept, he looked very obedient. I propped my body up and looked downwards at this obedient appearance of his. I pulled him into my arms and raised my phone up to take a selfie, giving him many poses -- getting kissed and bitten by me. I chose the best-looking one and posted it to my facebook and Moments, then set it such that only my hyung could see it.

Soon after, while scrolling, I saw a picture of Jimin showing off him and his little girlfriend holding hands. I didn't want to accept this, so I held my hyung's hand too and posted a photo of our fingers interlocked. After thinking about it for a moment, I still set it such that only my hyung could see it.

My hyung's hand was bigger than mine, its shape slender. In the photo, we looked like a normal couple, but beneath Jimin's photo, there was a long thread of 'god bless you' comments left by classmates while there was nothing under mine when my girlfriend was obviously more good-looking.

I left a goodnight kiss on his forehead, then turned off the light and went to sleep holding hands with him. I was always concerned about how two men holding hands to sleep was too girly, so I lifted the blanket to cover our entwined hands, hiding it such that no one could see it. I felt that as long as misdeeds weren't seen by others, they could temporarily be correct.

The next morning, I was planning to attend morning self-study and was brushing my teeth. My hyung lazily pushed the door open and came in, fishing out his dick to pee loudly into the toilet.

He seemed like he was hungover, one hand rubbing his temples as he peed with his back facing me. His underwear was pulled down beneath his strong and firm waist, revealing his back dimples and half of his ass. I instantly got hard; my hyung's ass was very alluring, comparable to a prostitute half-draped in a bath towel licking her fire-red nails in front of me.

"Up so early? That's rare," He teased me as he peed.

"Tsk, you've just never seen an academic god before." My mouth was full of foamy bubbles. I could only answer him in a muffled voice as I gargled.

"In the past, Hyung never attended morning self-study."

"...Piss off." I had forgotten, my hyung was precisely the annoying type who looked like he didn't study but ended up getting first place in the final exams.

After peeing, he still didn't leave, dilly-dallying as he hugged me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder. With a nasal morning voice, he teased me, "Good morning. Your morning wood hasn't ended?"

"Hyung, don't be lewd." I wanted to shove my toothbrush into my hyung's cock to help him wash the lewd scent away. Yesterday, I hadn't fucked him to death because I pitied this delicate flower of a hyung. Today, I had to turn the tables.

Our images were reflected in the mirror. I wore a mid-sleeved white school uniform with baggy uniform pants while he was only wearing grey and white boxers. I couldn't help but secretly outline his waist, arms and thighs with my gaze, finally landing on his chocolate bar-like abs.