13

CW: mild nsfw

I went home and took a shower. I stood under the shower head, letting the warm water run down my face and wash away the sweat and grime. My hyung sat on the crystal mosaic, his broad back covered with water droplets. The scratches I had left there yesterday were still red.

His head was lowered, his damp hair covering his eyes. I thought he was upset because he had run into his biological father, or because I'd angered him by writing 'pervert' on his forehead. Either way, an air of depression enveloped him from head to toe.

Beside him, I felt stifled like I couldn't catch my breath. I turned the water off and bent down, taking a sponge to help him clean his back. When doing so, I realised that his fingers were trembling slightly.

"That's enough, aren't I fine now?" With the sponge still in my hand, I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. My abdomen and chest warmly pressed against his back, "Actually, even if you hadn't come I could have dealt with it too. That old fuck can't catch up to me."

"Hyung, I'm talking to you!" When he kept ignoring me, I would become very irritable. I pulled his hair and forced him to raise his head to look at me.

He calmly turned around and took the sponge from me. He squeezed some shower gel onto it and then helped to clean my body. I simply sat down butt-naked on the mosaic floor, comfortably waiting for Jungkook to finish serving this emperor.

I sat very low, so it wasn't convenient for my hyung. He knelt on one knee and supported my legs with one hand while using the other to scrub the foam, drawing circles over my neck down to the three knife scars on my chest. I knew he didn't dare to linger too long there. He had seen with his own eyes how the blood had gushed out of these wounds and how they had been stitched up. At the time, he was very young too, straining to carry me all the way to the hospital. By the time we got to the hospital, we were both covered all over in blood, looking extremely worn and battered.

Wickedly, I yanked my hyung over and pushed his head down, forcing him to kiss the scars on my chest. Sure enough, he kissed them. I comforted him like I was petting a big dog.

"Hyung, now when we kiss, does it count as a deep kiss?"

"Mn."

"We had sex yesterday, does it count as making love?"

"It counts."

"Are we dating?"

"..." My hyung knelt on the floor, gazing at me. The tips of his canine teeth peeked out slightly, "You don't like it?"

Once he smiled, I couldn't think. Once a man's mind stops thinking, their lower body will start doing the thinking.

He pounced on me. When I fell, I accidentally knocked the tap open, spraying icy cold water over us. Under the splashes of droplets of cold water, we kissed deeply, having to hold our breaths until we were short of oxygen. In that heady lack of oxygen, the feeling of love was infinitely magnified.

There was one benefit to biological brothers dating each other: they couldn't break up. Every cell in our body had the same genes; he would feel all of my pain and love all that I loved. Like this, we tamed each other.

Half an hour ago, Dad had been spewing curses as he ran away. Before he left, he even threatened us, saying that sooner or later he would prevent us, indiscreet bastards, from being able to live in this city. He said he wanted to expose us to my school and get me expelled. If we didn't want people to know, then we'd have to give him five million won.

My hyung moved a couple of millimetres away from my lips, laughing softly as he gazed at the tip of my nose, "Five million won, isn't it better if I donate a library to your school? Then we'll see who dares to expel my darling."

My hyung's kissing was really seductive. The tip of his tongue slipped into my mouth and entangled with mine as he sucked and licked the area under my tongue and the sides of my mouth. I didn't know if this was what a wet French kiss was, but I thought it was very wet. My whole body went limp and I even accidentally let out a soft moan, my cock already half-hard.

He gripped my cock and skilfully stroked it, kissing me as he said, Taehyung's English is very good, after you pass your TOEFL and IELTS, we can go overseas.

He even said that if I didn't want to study I could choose not to; he was willing to raise me.

In just one shower, he had already helped me to consider all sides and come up with our plan B. But although he was a person who thought through things so thoroughly, I could still feel his fear and uneasiness.

He tried to kiss my neck. Succubi would always try to tempt men's sexual desires in the depth of the night, and my hyung was one. His eyes were black, his hair was black and his wings were black too. He smiled as he swept me down with him into hell.

He asked me if I was willing, so I hugged him and fell into the depths with him. I didn't like to think about right and wrong; people didn't need to live too logically, nor need to do the right thing all their lives.

As for the price to pay for choosing to do wrong, my hyung would bear it. He deserved it for being my hyung.

He pressed down onto my body, using his strong and broad back to cover me from the cold water flowing out of the shower head. At the same time, his scalding hot hands caressed the ten or so cigarette burn scars branded on my thighs.

I purposely cried out in pain because I liked to see the heartache and guilt in his eyes. My hyung was actually very pitiful; I always wanted him to clean up the mistakes that other people had made. My dad had beaten me into pieces, but I wanted my hyung to be the one to put me back together.

I loved him a lot too. My two hands wrapped around his scalding hot erection, meticulously stroking it. I picked at and rubbed the head of his cock, excitedly hearing him pant deeply and heavily like a male lion.

He stroked my cock harder and faster, and I shivered as I ejaculated, hugging his waist as I trembled like mad. My hyung ejaculated onto my abdomen, his cum trickling down the faint lines of my abs. The flowing water had already warmed, washing away the lewd semen on our bodies, as well as the tears that had escaped my eyes.

Our foreheads pressed together and we embraced in the bathroom like the water had melted us together. No one could separate us.

When I opened my eyes, we were committing incest. When I closed my eyes, he could be my lover -- of lust, attachment, perversion, falling and sinking into depravity together...yes, we were crazy dogs fucking each other. So what?