22

CW: NSFW, near-drowning

In the morning, my hyung helped me to ask for leave from school. I thought he wanted to bring me to the hospital to treat my wounds, but he instead brought me to an apartment building. A man wearing gold framed glasses was waiting for us inside the apartment.

I gave him a once-over first before confirming that this was someone I knew. Every two or three years, my hyung would bring me to his house. This was my hyung's good friend. I couldn't remember his name; only when my hyung reminded me to greet Namjoon hyung did I then recall that he was named Kim Namjoon.

I didn't like him, because he was always touchy-feely with my hyung.

As expected, Namjoon hyung was exchanging a few words with my hyung when he reached out a hand to touch my hyung's chest, waist and back. I immediately yanked his hands off my hyung and pulled my hyung behind me, staring at that man vigilantly.

My hyung was indeed very pretty. When outside, he was as eye-catching as a piece of baroque art. Men and women were all inevitably attracted to him. It seemed like I had to hang a sign around his neck that said 'Valuable item, please do not touch'. I didn't know whether my hyung usually had a bodyguard with him or not; if he didn't have one then I should protect him.

"Relax, Taehyung. I'm examining your wounds," Namjoon hyung pushed me slightly, "How about you go make some coffee? I took a pack of coffee beans from my house today."

"Okay." I liked to play with the siphon coffee maker, but this sort of toy couldn't take my attention away from my hyung. I pulled out a chair from beneath the counter and sat down, keeping watch on that fellow who had bad intentions with my hyung from the corner of my eye. If he dared to touch my girlfriend, he was over.

I heard Namjoon ask my hyung how his injuries had come about. I felt a bit sad. I too had only found out this morning that my hyung's body had many new small wounds. Other than the breakage of the skin at the corner of his lips, there were also some fine razor blade cuts on his body, most likely because I had probably dropped the blade in my hand onto his body by accident last night.

Namjoon and my hyung talked for a while. I had just finished making the coffee as well and gave my hyung a cup before irritatedly dropping the other cup on the table in front of Namjoon.

Namjoon earnestly took a whiff, then sipped it. He praised my coffee-making skills grandly. Expressionless, I looked at my hyung. Only when my hyung said 'it tastes good' did my spirits then lift slightly.

Namjoon brought me into a small room deeper into the place and closed the door. He had me sit in a comfortable armchair as he conversed with me.

He asked me if I had been sleeping well lately, what I had been doing besides studying; trivial questions that nobody could be bothered to answer. What could I be doing other than studying? I couldn't even finish my worksheets.

But when he asked if my hyung and I were dating, I was suddenly invigorated.

I admitted that we were. He was the first outsider to ask me this question and moreover, he didn't express any disgust, so I could talk to him about this. Usually, in the toilet, as they urinated, guys would discuss which girls had big breasts, slim waists and perky butts. No one had ever discussed my hyung's waist and butt with me; I was going to explode from having bottled it up for so long.

Namjoon asked me if I wanted to stay here tonight so that we could discuss my hyung's dick length and the positions we liked. I was stunned for a moment, then walked out of the room and glanced outside through the glass door at Jungkook, who was smoking.