7

CW: NSFW

When Jiho was in heat, his hole would be slick with fluid. He was a fuckable, obedient little dog. I left blood-red bite marks on his frail shoulders and yanked his hair to force him to kiss me deeply.

I had never kissed anyone deeply before. I had only kissed my hyung's lips. I wanted to try how kissing deeply felt like. His lips were soft and moist, and his tongue was probably as nice and tender as jelly.

He cried as he shook his head. Even though his ass was filled with my cock, he still desperately refused to let me kiss him.

I asked him why. In a trembling voice, he said the big boss didn't allow it. I asked him who the big boss was, but he just continued to cry, afraid to say it.

I fucked him until his hole was red and raw. When I pulled out, his swollen hole was still twitching, completely unable to close up. Jiho wiped his tears dry and pulled his wide pants over his slender calves. After hiding his fair ass in the cloth, he supported himself against the wall and hobbled out.

I amusedly replayed the sex filled with the pleasure of abuse in my head, even thinking about doing it again.

I glanced at my phone. Hyung sent a message saying he would be working overtime tonight and was only coming home the following afternoon. He asked me to let the housekeeper who cooked for us stay in the house tonight to accompany me.

I did hate sleeping alone, but I didn't need an old woman to keep me company. That was too lame.

So I dragged Jiho back to our house and had him sleep with me for a night. He kept being afraid, as though there was something unclean inside my house. When he saw a framed picture of my hyung and me, he even started to tremble.

I thought it would be interesting, so I pressed Jiho onto my hyung's bed and fucked him. He was so scared that he bawled, and when he ejaculated, it dripped out as he had peed himself.

When fucking him, I liked to call him hyung. Even though he didn't have the manly smell of cigarette smoke and mint shampoo mixed together, the address 'Hyung' made it easier for me to climax.

In the end, Jiho gave up on struggling for his life and knelt on the bed. He spread his ass cheeks open and sat down on my cock with his red and swollen hole, moaning lewdly.

Was getting fucked in the ass really that pleasurable? Curious, I fucked him forcefully and carried him to the full-length window. I reached out from behind to grab his rosy, delicate cock, stroking it as I fucked him.

"No, Taehyung, people can see us from here..." He was so scared that he buried his face in his arms. I yanked his hair and made him lift his head to reveal his fucked-out face. I forced him to ejaculate onto the glass, then made him to lick it clean.

He was such a crybaby. Weak and defenceless, it was a bit charming. I tossed him into the bathtub and helped him to clean the lube out of his ass, then brought him to the bed and hugged him to sleep.

He curled up in my chest like a suckling kitten, his fair forehead nestled in my shoulder. The brutal intentions in my heart calmed down and I patted his back.

Could I like him? Only when I fucked him could I temporarily forget some things and let myself feel a bit more normal. I started to envy the gay couple in my school, even though everyone thought they were abnormal.

The school was strict with the morning self-study of third-year students. Jiho woke up and left at five in the morning. I slept until 6.40 a.m. Anyway, today's morning self-study was English.

To my surprise, when I went downstairs I saw my hyung sitting on the sofa watching television and leisurely taking a sip of coffee.

"Weren't you only coming home in the afternoon?" I was surprised, and also felt a bit guilty.

"Yesterday's work went smoother than I expected, so I came home earlier."

I calmly tossed my bag aside and forced myself to pretend I was perfectly fine as I wore my shoes.

As if things couldn't get any worse, a pack of condoms fell out of my bag.

My hyung helped me to pick up my school bag and picked up the pack of condoms too to take a look. It was a Durex pack of four condoms, but now it was empty.

He chuckled. Every time he laughed, it meant I was about to land in shit.

"What are you going to do, hm?" He asked me.

"Going to school." I was getting ready to escape when he trapped me in a corner.

He leant back next to the mahogany stair railing and kept me trapped by the crook of his arm. He turned his head to the side to point to the nape of his neck; the colour of the hickey I had left there the night before had deepened.

I was just joking. Hyung wouldn't get angry over this.

Hyung kneaded the nape of my neck and took a cigarette out from his pocket. He lit it up and breathed in.

Enveloped in a cloud of smoke, he lowered his eyelashes, hiding his emotions. I couldn't see his expression clearly, but I could hear his low voice next to my ear, an intangible oppression closing in on me.

"Hasn't hyung told you before that there are some words you must obey?"