6

CW: NSFW

When people were excited, it was impossible for them to calm their hearts down and do worksheets. As I solved the second hyperbola question, my mind wandered and I thought of my hyung's hand.

It was a bit coarse, hot, wide and strong. It had stroked my cock up and down and even picked at the tip. My entire being had been controlled by him, as though under a spell, especially when he taught me how to rub one out right by my ear. A man's voice could actually be so erotic.

I couldn't resist trying to imitate his tone, but it didn't sound the same.

In my head, I forcefully superimposed my hyung on that little prostitute and imagined myself pulling off his underwear and pressing him onto the bed. I could use my legs to separate my hyung's legs, then spread his ass and thrust in to hear his cries of pain and see him shake and grip the bed sheets. His huge cock would dangle between his legs and I'd grab it tightly, blocking the tip so my hyung couldn't ejaculate. When he showed that weak and pitiful expression he had when his stomach hurt, I would let him beg me. As long as he called me hyung, I'd fuck him to completion.

He was such a dominant person. If he got fucked until he ejaculated by his own younger brother, he would definitely feel extremely humiliated. Perhaps he would hit me, but whether he could win a fight with me was a different story.

I also wanted to hit him. With the orange wooden set square that my arithmetic teacher brought for every lesson, I wanted to slap the tender flesh of his thighs, poke his cock and nipples and see his whole body littered with marks from my abuse, then make him suck my cock. I would thrust into his throat and he would cry like Jiho, helplessly patting my thigh to get me to go slower.

My wild imaginations made the time fly by quickly. In any case, I was suspended for two days. There was no difference if I just did my worksheets the next day.

I burrowed into hyung's blankets and hugged his waist from behind. I counted his abs, downwards from his chest. It was an eight-pack. Then I counted my own. It was also faintly an eight-pack. If I could train with gym equipment, my body would definitely be better than my hyung's, but I didn't have time. I had morning self-study at 5.20 a.m. and night self-study at 10 p.m., so I was at school the whole day.

Tomorrow when hyung got off work he would probably go to the gym and swim. I kissed the nape of his neck, leaving a red mark. I'd pretend it was a badge of victory from a late-night hunt to tease him.

I slept pressed against his neck, my arms around his waist. He could change his shampoo, but I had to be able to smell him to fall asleep.

The day after my suspension ended, with a piece of bread held between my lips, I went back to school. The cohort head was at the main gate catching latecomers. I had been caught once and my name was recorded on the public blackboard as a result. I had even been punished to sweep the classroom for a week.

I glanced at my watch and decided to carry out Plan B, taking a detour to the far east side of the classroom block. The third window from the left on the first floor was my class. I saw that our form teacher wasn't in, so I hoisted myself up on the windowsill and climbed into the classroom.

When I dusted the dirt off my hands, the students inside the class all stared at me. I stared back at them.

I accidentally knocked off a boy's black-rimmed glasses, so I automatically picked them up and returned them to him. The moment our eyes met, we both froze.

Jiho's face flushed as he put on his glasses. He lowered his eyes as he said to me in a small voice, "The second-year students have moved to the second floor, this is now a third-year classroom."

All I could do was pretend to just be passing by. I silently walked out and went upstairs to my classroom.

When class ended, I went to his classroom to look for him. A few girls near me were giggling softly. One girl blushed as she asked me who I was looking for in a flirtatious voice. I crooked a finger at Jiho. Their gossipy eyes looked a bit disappointed.

When the bell for the next class rang, he wasn't able to return because he was in the toilet getting fucked by me.

The miserable wretch actually dared to lie to me. Just because I didn't dare to stuff my cock in my hyung's mouth didn't mean that I didn't dare to do the same to him.

He knelt on the floor and held onto my legs, trembling as he used his mouth to pull down my pants. My erection slapped his face. With one hand, I jerked his mouth open and stuffed my cock into his throat, thrusting furiously.

"Mmph...." He whimpered as he took it down his throat. Saliva dripped down his chin, mixed with semen and tears.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong..." he cried and begged.

"You're actually my senior, you've long recognised me and that's why you deceived me into helping you right?" I threw him a condom and he looked incredibly wronged as he helped me put it on, pinching it and rolling it on bit by bit.

"Yes...but I really can't afford to compensate for your hyung's clothes, I wasn't deceiving you on purpose... Taehyung, go lighter, please..."

I lifted one of his fair, slender legs and slammed my cock into his ass.

It seemed like he wasn't working part-time today. He hadn't loosened his hole yet; it was dry and tight. I had to rely on the grease on the condom to enter smoothly. He was in so much pain that he covered his mouth and cried out. I laughed coldly as I plunged in all the way, making him let out a screech before immediately covering his mouth and whimpering softly.

Jiho's back was thin and slender. My hyung's back definitely wouldn't be like this. It would definitely be more pleasurable to fuck my hyung, and I'd feel a greater sense of achievement if I fucked my hyung to tears instead of Jiho.

However, I could be crazy, but not stupid. We were biological brothers, born to the same mother. This was the core reason why I couldn't shove my cock into my hyung's mouth or ass.

I lowered my head and rested on Jiho's small shoulders as I forcefully spread his ass cheeks and fucked into the deepest part of him.

"Hyung...you're so tight...so good to fuck."

I closed my eyes. Why were we biological brothers, this was even worse than being gay.