9

CW: NSFW

The bedroom smelled of sex. When I walked in, Jiho was violently shaking as he collapsed on the floor and ejaculated. His thin semen was almost transparent; he had probably already cummed many times.

My hyung sat back down on the single-seat sofa. He lit a cigarette and lifted his chin to signal for me to go do Jiho.

Jiho shivered as he curled up and covered his face with his hands, afraid to look at me.

I picked up my bag to throw it at my hyung, but he grabbed my wrist and the back of my neck and pushed me down onto his thigh.

I turned around to glare at him. His eyes flickered. With a cigarette between his fingers, he caressed the side of my face that he had slapped in the morning.

At the time, he hadn't actually used much strength, but it still hurt a lot. I wanted to struggle free, but I couldn't escape his grip on my wrist.

My hyung nodded at Jiho and threw his tie at him. Jiho crawled up and knelt on the floor, obediently using the tie to cover his eyes.

My hyung asked him, "Do you still want your eyes?"

Jiho anxiously nodded.

"Then cover them properly."

I would never have thought that my hyung would touch my ass.

He tore open a condom packet and pulled the condom over his fingers, using the grease on it to circle my pink entrance.

I could feel my hyung's firm abs against my ass through his clothes. He used one hand to lock my neck from behind and the other to spread my cheeks and caress my hole with his lubed-up fingers. The sensation of his fingers against my entrance made my hair stand up on end.

He slowly inserted his fingers. As I had never experienced anything entering it before, my entrance was sensitive and immediately squeezed those two fingers. I was in so much pain that I cried out, thrashing and struggling to break free.

My hyung used his two fingers to stroke my inner walls and then asked Jiho to come over.

"Come and pleasure Taehyung."

Jiho didn't dare to disobey him. With his eyes covered, he fumbled about and crawled over. He pulled down my pants with his teeth and put my cock in his mouth.

At the same time, my ass was being fingered by my hyung. He pressed on a tender spot inside and I nearly peed.

Next to my ear, he said in a low voice, "I understand that you can't frequent prostitutes at this age, so I'll help you feel good this once."

I didn't dare to let Jiho hear that I was being fingered by my hyung, so I clenched my teeth and scolded him in a low voice, "Only sissies get fingered in the ass, I'm not doing it, let go of me..."

"No, it'll feel pleasurable, darling."

This slut Jiho was too good at sucking dick. He lifted his fair ass and buried his head between my thighs. He trailed the tip of his tongue down my length, then took it in all the way to the back of his throat. If his face wasn't tightly covered by a tie, I would be able to clearly see how provocative his expression was when he sucked my dick.

My hyung roughly pressed against the walls of my entrance. He quickly found a spot that made me unravel and grazed over that spot with his fingertip over and over again. Every muscle in my body was strung tight and my erection swelled painfully.

"Is it here?" Hyung purposely pressed that tender spot. I really couldn't control myself anymore, letting out sporadic moans mixed with heavy breaths.

"Ah, ah...it hurts..."

The mix of pain and pleasure was about to torment me into insanity. At this moment, Jiho sucked hard on my cock and I raised my head in pain. My hyung quietly kissed my neck and fingered my hole with even more strength.

"Ahhh! Hyung! Let go of me!"

My hyung kicked Jiho to make him let go. Jiho was very obedient; he immediately spat out my saliva-coated erection and knelt down on the floor, waiting silently.

Right after, I felt the finger inside me moving faster and faster, pressing on that strange tender spot each time. I tightly gripped my hyung's pants as thick cum shot out of my cock untouched, all of it landing on Jiho's face.

Jiho shivered as though he had been burnt, then crawled over to obediently lick my cock clean and properly put it back into my pants.

My hyung took his fingers out and took off the condom, throwing it into the rubbish bin. He then carried my limp body to the bed.

I kept panting, completely unable to even think about how humiliating it was for a grown guy like me to ejaculate from being fucked by my hyung's fingers and then brought to the bed in a bridal carry.

I saw that when hyung sent Jiho away, he gave him a wad of cash and told him not to show up ever again.

Well damn, Hyung.

Soon, he came back and sat on the bed, gazing at me. He caressed my face lightly, thinking that I had fallen asleep. Since he had dared to treat me like that, I wouldn't bother to be polite either.

I suddenly shot up and kicked him onto the floor. I pinned him down and stroked my cock until it got hard and shoved it into his mouth. I made him suck me off and even fucked his mouth forcefully.

He didn't resist. He sucked me off properly, his tongue slyly swirling over the head of my cock. My body was tingling all over and my legs went weak.

My hyung was good at oral too, and I couldn't hold up against it. Fuck.

Once a person loses the upper hand, they get irritated easily. I pinned his hands above his head and fucked his mouth, wishing I could stuff even my balls in too.

I slapped him, warning him that he was forbidden from getting married because I didn't permit it.

I had hurt him, so his teeth scraped against my balls and I was in pain too. I took the broom used for cleaning the bed and struck him with it, leaving welts all over his body.

My hyung let me ejaculate into his mouth, then he freed his hands and pulled me into his arms, kissing me deeply.

I threw a punch in his face.

The corner of my hyung's lips bled. He lightly wiped it off with his thumb and glanced at it for a moment before pouncing on me like a hungry wolf to kiss me. We were finally kissing deeply, and it even came with the metallic taste of blood and the unique mild fragrance of my hyung's breath.