5

I went down the platform and the person who sat in front of me in class secretly followed me. She pulled at my uniform. On her slender wrist was the red sandalwood bracelet that my hyung had bought for me on his business trip. On a girl, it looked very elegant.

I ruffled her hair. Since her hair was soft and sweet-smelling, I forgave her.

But when I turned my head, I saw my hyung waiting for me by the grassy pathway. He saw us and smiled as he waved. However, when his eyes landed on the red sandalwood bracelet around Chaewon's wrist, his gaze darkened. Perhaps my eyes had deceived me.

Chaewon bowed to my hyung and ran back to class with reddened eyes. My hyung ruffled my hair and put an arm around my shoulder, asking, "That little girl's pretty nice, do you like her?"

I said I did.

My hyung didn't ask anymore and drove me home. Actually, I liked a lot of things; the big Chinese scholar tree outside the classroom, the stray cat beneath the sewage pipes, Chaewon and all the girls who gave me water during physical education class. But my hyung thought I only liked her alone. This could probably be considered a generation gap.

At night, I burrowed into his blankets after showering. My hyung had fallen asleep with his phone screen still lit up, displaying a document. I helped him charge it at the bedside, then pressed against his back and hugged him to sleep.

Previously, when we lived in the rented apartment, we squeezed together in one bed and I had gotten used to it. Now that hyung had money, the house and bed had become bigger, but I still squeezed together with him because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

His body had an ineradicable smell of cigarette smoke that mixed with the smell of his mint shampoo, forming a smell that only mature men had. I smoked and used his shampoo too, but my body didn't have this kind of smell.

I sucked hard twice on the nape of his neck.

Fuck, I actually got hard. Bloody hell, what could I take to hide it...I pulled a thin blanket over and covered the area between my thighs, then reached into my underwear to take my cock into my hand, moving furtively.

My hyung turned over. The tip of his nose was only 20cm away from my junior. I didn't dare to really shove my cock into hyung's mouth, but at that moment I did think about it.

My thoughts weren't obedient. I raped my hyung's mouth in my head.

The sound of him whistling brought me out of my sexual fantasy. My junior and I froze. My junior didn't know right from wrong and spurted out transparent, sticky liquid, making me completely lose all my dignity.

Hyung laughed, "Watching your own brother as you rub one out, what kind of taste do you have."

Actually, I felt very embarrassed, but my dick was already in my hand. There was no time to hide the evidence; everything was in the open. I missed that little prostitute's fair ass and mouth. I wanted to fuck someone, badly.

My hyung sat up. His upper body was bare and his defined muscles stretched with the movements of his body, like a dashing northern European centaur on a science-fiction poster. Only, the bottom half of a centaur was a horse while his bottom half was a pair of boxers and two long, slender legs.

From behind me, hyung took my hand away from my cock and his large hand wrapped around my swollen erection. I felt my cock being gripped tightly, the strength of his hand extremely great. His rough, calloused palm rubbed against my cock and its tip.

"Fuck, Jungkook, you're gripping too tight, loosen a bit, it hurts." An intense pleasure shot through my body. I grabbed his thigh, accidentally leaving two fingernail marks.

Hyung loosened his hold slightly and stroked the head of my cock. The tender head was rubbed slightly and he lightly picked at my urethra, then opened up his hand to enclose it around my balls, kneading them.

I was trembling all over. I limply leaned against him and separated my legs, entangling them with his as my toes curled and brushed the back of his feet. We were both more than 1.8 metres tall, making the bed shake heavily with our movements.

"Ah, ah...Hyung..." It was too pleasurable, holy fuck. I inhaled sharply and closed my eyes as I raised my head, the back of my head resting against my hyung's shoulder. The tip of his nose was pressed against my neck and as he breathed, hot air was blown onto my skin, raising the goosebumps on my neck.

"Rubbing here will feel good, don't do it too fast," he taught me in a low voice. His hoarse, smoker's voice was very erotic.

I thrusted upwards and fucked his hand, gaining the upper hand. My right hand rested on the back of his hand around my cock, moving along with his hand while my left hand unconsciously entwined with his left hand.

After some time, I couldn't hold back and ejaculated into hyung's hand. He kissed me and teased, "Did it feel good?"

I leaned against him, and lazily raised my head as I laughed uncontrollably, "It felt too fucking good. Fuck, it's the first time I've felt so good."

He pulled a few tissues to wipe his hand and threw a few pieces at me. As I wiped my cock, I told him I didn't like the underwear he bought for me. They were too loose, like big rags.

He pinched my balls and said little kids couldn't wear underwear that was too tight, otherwise, their dicks wouldn't grow big. He was only eight years older than me, yet he would use the tone of an elder to educate me.

"Can it grow to be as big as yours, then?" I had seen the length of my hyung's erection before and tried to compare it with mine. Because that movement was too weird, I had never succeeded, but I hadn't fully matured yet so even if he was slightly bigger than me, it could only be considered a temporary lead.

"That depends on luck," Hyung laughed, revealing the tips of his canine teeth. He kneaded the nape of my neck, "See if you got some of my genes when you were still an ovum."

"Bullshit, I was just being modest to give you some face. Take yours out now, let's compare."

I had been pleasured already, so I lifted up my pants and asked my hyung if he needed me to help him rub one out. He stared at me with a heated gaze for a few seconds. I thought he was interested, so I pulled at his underwear, but suddenly he didn't let me help him anymore and even shooed me away to do my worksheets. Tsk, my fickle hyung.