14

CW: NSFW

On the surface, my hyung appeared to be as composed as an old dog, but I knew what he was most afraid of. When he caressed the cigarette burn scars on my thighs, I let out a low groan. He shivered quietly and asked me, "It's been so long, it still hurts?"

Of course, it didn't hurt, but I wanted his heart to hurt.

I liked to repeatedly say the words 'committing incest' too. As I kissed him I said, "Hyung, your cum is all over my stomach, how dirty."

Thus, this male lion was shamed into anger, ferociously biting the side of my neck as his fingers opened up the little hole hidden between my cheeks. He moved in and out of my entrance, forcefully pressing onto that soft unbearable spot inside.

A pleasure that drove me crazy shot up to my head. Wet and sticky, we pressed our chests together. I searched for his lips to kiss him deeply, making him swallow my saliva.

"Ah, ah ah...Hyung, you're so disgusting." I grabbed his slender fingers that were in my hole and couldn't help but arch my neck and moan, "...You're a pervert, aren't you?"

My hyung seemed to quiver a bit. He hugged me even tighter and gripped my cock, trying to control me within his chest. His voice was hoarse like that of a huge beast, "Is it not comfortable?"

My hyung was an incubus, guiding me step by step to fall into his net. But he said 'I love you' too much, making me unable to tell the difference between familial love and romantic love. But in the end, in life, romantic love always turned back into familial love, causing all the twists and turns to seem unnecessary.

He kissed a trail down my neck to my body, his big hands forcefully leaving marks on the skin of my waist. The bathroom was filled with the obscenity of male animals in heat, as well as the sound of heavy panting during sex.

I lifted myself to sit on the countertop next to the sink, separating my legs towards my hyung. I stroked myself a bit, wiping off the sticky liquid that had leaked out of the tip, then grabbed his hair and made him come and lick it for me.

My swollen cock was enveloped by a soft and wet mouth. Pleasure immediately engulfed me. I thrust my hips, wanting to see how wronged my hyung looked when I fucked his mouth. Unexpectedly, he sucked my cock earnestly and attentively. He spat out my saliva-coated balls, then meticulously traced the shape of my erection with the tip of his tongue, lifting his pretty eyelids every now and then to ask me pridefully if I felt good.

I was starting to lose control over my body, trembling all over from pleasure. But at the same time, I felt like I was being underestimated by my hyung, so I yanked his head to let him look into the mirror above the sink. After wiping off the mist on it, the mirror revealed the silhouettes of two men entangled with each other.

"Jungkook, you're actually sucking off your own younger brother. You've led me astray, you know?" I held his jaw and fucked in even deeper, "Hyung...you're swallowing my cock, you're so disgusting."

Actually, I didn't find my hyung disgusting; I loved him. But I wanted to bully him too. I was very selfish, wanting the whole world to owe me something.

"I think I've spoiled you too much." My hyung spat out the cum that I had ejaculated into his mouth, then smiled coldly as he patted my ass, lifting me off the countertop and onto the bed in the bedroom. He squeezed lube into my entrance and inserted his fingers into me, thrusting in and out.

His emotions that had just been appeased by me were triggered again by me. His fingers were scissored inside me to open me up, then he inserted his wet cock into me. My body was slowly being opened and filled by a huge object. I was in so much pain that I perspired all over, my sweat and water mixing together to dampen the bed.

He fucked me fiercely, as though he wanted to nail me to death on his cock. As he fucked me, he even asked me how many times Dad had come to find me and why I never told him.

"Because I'm a man too," I snapped back boldly. He seemed to have been driven mad with anger, his cock scraping my insides in a craze. Every thrust knocked my intestines, making me want to puke.

He said, Your hyung precisely likes to fuck men.

I hugged his neck tightly, my voice shaking uncontrollably as I sobbed, "But I'm your younger brother."

He leaned over and lifted me up in his arms to pat me, slowly and helplessly laughing in my ear, "There's nothing you can do about that, too bad I'm a pervert."

In my heart, I said, I'm one too.

He didn't wear a condom again, shooting all of his cum into my ass. Men were pretty much defenceless at the moment they ejaculated, so I immediately escaped his grasp and sat on his hips, forcefully stroking his cock that hadn't softened yet.

"Fuck! You little brat, let go!" It had been a long time since he last cursed at me, so this was probably really painful.

Practically no man could hold up against the pain of being touched right after ejaculating, and my hyung was no different. I sat on his hips and prevented him from flipping over, my hands reaching over to stroke him properly.

I finally knew why he had to fuck me until I couldn't get it up anymore -- if I could still get hard right now, I would definitely have fucked this incubus to death.

I let my hyung experience how it felt to be forced to come too. When I was preparing to do it again, I told him, "If you call me hyung, I'll let you off."

He narrowed his eyes and sized me up before patronisingly calling me, "Hyung."

I savoured this address for a moment and was satisfied, letting go of him as promised. I got off my hyung's body and watched him hold his cock and hiss in pain, laughing as I watched.

He was as composed as an old dog, but in front of me, no one could act cool.

This whole thing had made me even more tired and I hit the pillow headfirst. My hyung crawled up and changed the bed sheets. I lay on the sheets, unwilling to move, so he forcefully dragged me along, removing the bed sheets stained with sweat and cum and throwing them onto the floor.

The two of us stood naked beside the bed. I was extremely tired and leant against his shoulder, yawning, "Tsk, pretending to be a clean freak."

I went to the bathroom to wash my ass. When I came back, I saw him holding half a cigarette in his mouth as he changed the bed sheets. I lazily pressed against him from behind and took the cigarette from his mouth, smoking it until it went out. I extinguished it in the ashtray at the head of the bed and said, "Old pervert, go to sleep, I'm tired as hell."

My hyung lay on his side and pulled me into his arms, leaving a kiss on my forehead. His fingers lightly toyed with the red sandalwood bracelet around my wrist.

Judging by the strength my hyung had used to hit Dad, pushing me off his body wouldn't have taken much. But he let me bully and hurt him anyway because my hyung always thought he owed me something. This was why he spoiled me and let me have my way all the time. I was used to making him maintain this sort of mindset where he was indebted to me. It put my mind a bit more at rest.

He seemed to have said a lot of things to me in my ear, but I was too tired so I didn't remember what he said. When he lowered his voice to speak, it sounded very seductive, and sleep-inducing too.

There was one part, however, that I had heard clearly. He said, Just you wait, you little brat.