19

After the match, I withdrew first. In the second half, my brothers didn't do too badly. I reckoned that with our score we could at least rank in the top three.

The guys from Class Four said the girls in their cheerleading squad had all been drawn away and that was why they lost. I pointed two middle fingers at those stupid cunts.

When I left the court and went to change and shower, I got surrounded by a few female third-year seniors outside the changing room. One senior who looked like a goddess laughed as she touched my face teasingly. For a moment, I didn't know where to put my hands, so I could only frown and lift a hand to block her. They just laughed, Taehyung, why are you so aloof?

"Teacher called for you all to go back and hand out worksheets." Someone walked towards me through the group of seniors. He wore black-rimmed glasses and with one look, anyone could tell he was a frail fellow who was easy to bully.

I was a bit bad with faces; with his glasses on, I almost couldn't recognise Jiho.

Honestly, I didn't really want to see him now. Yes, he was the first man I ever fucked, but once I saw him I would think of the day he had his eyes covered as he sucked me off while my hyung fingered me until I came. It was too embarrassing.

He seemed like he didn't want to bring that up. He furtively pulled me into the changing room and fished out from his uniform sleeve a stack of things wrapped in waste paper.

"What's this?"

Jiho whispered, "Someone threw this into the school. After I saw that person leave, I immediately went to keep it. You two, be a bit more careful."

Right before leaving, I pinched his balls, "Thanks."

He covered his crotch and with reddened eyes, scolded me saying I didn't have a conscience.

My hyung's car was parked outside the school gates, waiting for me. When I got in, I tossed the stack of things to him, "Jiho picked it up. Look at it, it's time to donate a library."

My hyung picked it up and flipped through it. He lazily tapped the ash off his cigarette outside the car window.

It was a stack of photos. Judging by the perspective from which the photos were taken, they had obviously been taken in secret. There were photos of my hyung and me in a restaurant using two straws to drink from the same cup of orange juice, as well as a number of ambiguous photos of the two of us on the balcony kissing each other's foreheads. Actually, none of it was really that shocking. There were many photos of the two of us naked in the sheets in a password-protected folder on my phone, all very thrilling, the kind of pictures I could use when my hyung was working overtime.

Other than our cheap dad, who else could do this sort of disgusting shady business? I could safely say with my conscience intact that my hyung and I had never done anything bad to our dad, rather, it was him who was rushing to put his son in a pit. Since he threw these things into the school, he was deliberately trying to get me expelled.

My hyung stared for a long time, then extinguished his cigarette on my butt in the photo.

"Got it." He looked straight as he said calmly, "Don't be scared."

I actually didn't care about it, but I was afraid that the bastard would throw those pictures into my hyung's company office.

My mind was in a mess, then I suddenly saw in the rearview mirror that there was a huge bouquet of red roses in the backseat. It was wrapped in black-and-white silver powdered paper, very cool.

"Holy crap, no way." I hugged the back of my seat as I knelt on my seat and stared at that bouquet of flowers, "For your mistress?"

My hyung laughed as he drove, "Mn."

In the past, I thought my hyung had a lover outside, but now when I thought about it I found it extremely loathsome. We were obviously dating already. I was his husband, yet he wasn't following Confucian principles and had an ostentatious face that attracted so many partners.

My hyung freed a hand and reached into my clothes to touch my waist.

"Fuck your mother's cunt, you old lecher," I yanked his hand away, "Go and die."

The car was parked in the garage. My hyung tilted my seat back a lot, then directly flipped over from the driver's seat and wrapped me in his arms as he lowered his head to kiss me. His tongue slipped into my mouth and his hands naughtily touched me all over through my trunks.

"Who are you scolding, dare to do it again?" He gripped my cock tightly and kissed me hard, "You need to be fucked again, hm, daring to act unreasonably with your hyung. Yo, you've showered already? No wonder I couldn't smell any wanton scent on you."

His grip on my cock hurt a lot, so I bit his neck, "I'm scolding you. Just go with your mistress, remember to wear a condom so you don't come back and give me a bunch of STDs, trash."

My hyung paused and narrowed his eyes, "Who fucking told you I had a mistress."

I reached out to grab the flowers on the backseat and threw them at his chest.

My hyung raised an eyebrow and picked up a card from within the flowers. He held it clasped between two fingers and waved it in front of my eyes. 'Taehyung' was written on it.

"Little brat, good thing your hyung was smart and wrote this, otherwise it really wouldn't have been easy to explain."

"..." I held the roses. Holding them with two hands was too girly, but holding them with one hand looked too stupid.

For Valentine's Day in the past, I had bought roses before. At a street stall, there had been a young lady wearing a thin down jacket, shivering from the cold as she grabbed me and said 'One rose for ten won'. I bought one and left it in my hyung's car handle, then hid on the balcony to watch him. He absent-mindedly pulled out the rose and stuck it into the head of a snowman that some children had built in front of the door. When the snow had melted and the tattered rose had fallen onto the ground, Valentine's Day was over.

We did it once in the car. My pants were off and my hyung was between my legs with half of my erection in his mouth as he sucked me off.

I took out my phone and took a photo of him, including the roses in the frame. This angle made my hyung's nose look especially slender and his eyes deep set. With his fair skin, it made him look a bit mixed. Even prettier than prostitutes at the night.

I saved the photo in an album, named 'Wife's Pretty Pictures'.