【I】: New people,new life.

Hello everyone! Since I love writing,and because you wanted a Book 2 of He's My Bodyguard,here you go! Wish granted!

He's my Bodyguard 2 (The Sequel): Death or Love

Date Started: May 6,2015

Date Finished: March 27,2016

—-

Taeyeon's POV

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since Baekhyun and I went shopping in Myeongdong. "This looks so good!" I said as I look at an ornament displayed inside of a shop. "A panda ornament?!"

"But I think Tao would love it!" I said. That panda is so cute! It really reminds me of Tao! "Tao huh." Baekhyun said as he moves away from me. He's getting at it again. The jealous king. *facepalm*

"You're being jealous again!" I said as I pinch his cheeks in so much awe. He's so cute when he's jealous! "Ouch! Don't pinch my cheeks like that!" He said as he pouts. That wants me to pinch your cheeks even more! "You're so cute!"

"Anyway,will you still be okay for next weekend?" Baekhyun said as he looks at me with his eyes twinkling. "Ofcourse,I kept it available for you!" I said.

"You don't need to worry about me." Baekhyun winks at me as he leans in to kiss my forehead. He always love to do this in public! It's so embarassing >///< "I can fit around your schedule. As long as we don't get any urgent cases,I really hope there are no terrorist or kidnapping threats to ruin our weekend." Baekhyun said. We still have to becareful. The mastermind isn't captured yet.

"I should be thanking you for finding time!" I said as I look around the streets. There so many people today. What do I expect from Seoul's number 1 shopping district? "What are you saying? We're dating,ofcourse I have time for you,princess." Baekhyun said as he grabs me by the hand and twirls me around. "What are you doing? Stop it. It's embarassing! Anyway,It's been awhile since you had a long weekend,Baekhyun."

"That's true,it's been months! I also feel like I haven't visited Miyu at the cemetery for ages!" He said as he took the bags that I have been carrying. He's such a gentleman in his own little ways. "I'm sure she misses you."

"I think she'll be even happier to see you visit her. She's probably sick of seeing me."

"Don't be silly! We should take some gifts for the guys. What would be good?" I asked. Baekhyun and I entered a shop for men's clothings. I feel like I wanted to give the guys something in exchange for everything they have done for me. "Eyeliners would be good." Eyeliners?! "You're kidding!"

"Ugh! Why do you have to buy something for those rascals?" Baekhyun. Stop sulking like that! You're getting jealous again! "Ugh. Stop getting jealous over little things okay?"

"Fine. I'll be getting the Prime Minister something too."

"That should be fine,but why?"

"Well,I'm taking you away on a trip." This guy is really over-reacting.

"But didn't we already went to a trip last month? Father didn't say anything." I said as I took out a black coat. This would look good on Kai,I'm sure. "That was only because you deserve it. But this time,it's been planned."

"And also..maybe.." He was hesitant as he looks around for something to grab. I kept taking different coats from the racks and hands them to a saleslady beside me. "Maybe what?"

He was about to say something when a big screen inside the shop interrupted us. "We have a breaking news!"

"Prime Minister Kim Nam Seon has announced his resignation!"