【XIII】: America

Kim Taeyeon's POV

"Wooh!" I sighed as I went out of Taehyung's car. A day passed and we already arrived at our destination. America.

"The environment is really overwhelming." Taehyung stretched out his arms and back as he looks at the mansion infront of us.

Dad you dont have to exaggerate really.

The mansion infront of us is where we will be living starting today. Dad mentioned to me the other day that he already finished the preparations but I didn't expect him to buy this kind of house for me and Taehyung. I mean,its just the both of us!

Thinking about moving in with Taehyung is weird but its better than having no man around. "Hey Taeyeo--"

"Samantha." I corrected him. He groans at me in disbelief. Now what? Urgh.

"You're just so stubborn SAMANTHA." I rolled my eyes at him. You just don't know when to give up huh? "Starting today,you'll call me Samantha. Not Taeyeon. Understood?" I said in a serious tone. Taehyung didn't argue anymore as he turns his back at me and took our luggage from the back of his car.

He carries it with one hand as he walked towards me. "Come on."

Taehyung yanks me by the hand and I stumble behind him. He's so annoying!

I sighed as I look at the huge mansion. It seems completely unreal. All I can do is gape.

He kept dragging me towards the mansion and as soon as we reached the door,we stopped. Even the grand entrance is enormous!

Taehyung knocked on the door several times.

"Welcome,sir." A servant appears and opened the door for us. Now I'm really thankful I brought this douche with me,because--

I can't speak and understand English.

Terrible? I know.

When I step in the door of the mansion,my jaw drops. The fine red carpet under my feet,the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling,the opulence,spaciousness and beauty of the house exceed my wildest dreams. "Dad even hired servants? Incredible." I exclaimed. This is all so overwhelming!

The servant looks at me with confusion. What is she looking at?

"I'm sorry,she can't speak English." Taehyung spoke up. What did he say? All I understood was the word English and Sorry. I looked at them with a puzzled expression and the servant smiled at me.

"You're terrible." Taehyung said as he looks at me with a smirk on his face. Now he's speaking korean. Urgh. This whole new life is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

As I stand there stupefied,his mobile phone rings. "It's the Prime Minister." He said. I just gave a quick nod as he lightly tap my head. "Go on in and make yourself at home. I already called for a korean servant to assist you."

"Uh. Okay." Taehyung steps away to take the call,leaving me alone. The servant earlier was already gone. I think she called for a korean servant. That's good. We would never understand each other and would just look like a pair of airheads anyway.

'Go on in and make yourself at home' he says. How can I feel at home rattling around in this huge,fancy place? I know I shouldn't exaggerate like this but its really big! Much more bigger than my dad's house. It's really awkward.

So I'll just wait here.. I guess.

Not having a clue where to go,I just stay planted in the entryway. This entryway is bigger than my entire apartment.

As I'm still trying to get my mind around this revelation,one of the servants approaches me. She doesn't look korean. "You're the new girl? First day on the job?" She said. What? I didn't even understand a thing and Taehyung's not back yet. Not knowing what to do,I just nodded. Guessing I got the correct answer to her statement. "Huh?"

"Why are you gawking in the entryway? Hurry up and put this on!" What the? My eyes widened at the servant as she ties a frilly apron around me and hands me a broom. What in the world---?

I didn't understood a word she said but this is.. I have to clean the house?

I'm in the dark about what's going on,but with nothing else to do,I start sweeping the foyer.

After a few minutes,Taehyung comes back from taking Dad's call. Finally!

"The hell are you doing!?" He looks at me from head to toe.

"Someone handed me this all of a sudden,so.." I show him the broom.

"They mistook you for a new servant!" He said as he gave me a smirk. So that's what it was all about!?

I frowned at him. "Works for me! You look born to wear that get-up." Taehyung laughs. Wh-what's so funny!? Gimme a break!

Suddenly,he looks pissed and the grin on his face vanishes like a smoke. He spoke in english, "Hey! This woman is the young mistress,and she is special to me!" He shouted. Ugh,I swear I don't understand a thing.

"T-Terribly sorry,sir!" I stood like a clueless frog as I look at the servants lined up with their heads down. He calls them over and drapes his arm around me once more. How dare he!?

When he does this,I.. I can never figure out what face to make.

Once the servants have been dismissed,Taehyung turns to me,leaving his arm around my shoulder,and gives me a look.

"Hey Taehyung. Mind your arm?" I said as my eyebrows twitched.

"Taehyung? Why so common? I'm more than just your bodyguard now." W-what? What does he mean by that?!

"Cut out your silly crap." I hissed. He's teasing me again.

"Don't you know? The Prime Minister called,and he stated that during our stay here,we are obliged to act as--

husband and wife."