Complicated [25]: Use me

Third person's POV

"She's fine. According to the results,Samantha had been exhausted for days and that caused her to collapse. I suggest to give her a two day rest before leaving the country." The doctor said while looking at me. I immediately took a deep sigh before responding. "That's good to hear."

The doctor nodded. "Well then,if you would excuse me." I gave a slight nod at him as he bid his goodbyes.

As the doors went to a close,I slumped back down on my chair.

Phew,that was close. I thought I was going to lose her again.

She's been crying over this for a month now. I guess she's still affected. She's still in pain. "It's going to be okay." I murmured.

I can hear the sound of her rythmic breathing as I look at her peaceful sleeping face. Atleast on the brighter side,the paleness of her skin before had already disappeared. She also gained a little bit of weight.

I held her hand in mine as I rub my thumb over her knuckles. "You're going to be fine,I promise."

I reached out to stroke her hair using my other hand. My fingers flinched when I saw her eyes slowly flutter open. "Taehyung?"

Her eyes focused on me. I gave her a light tap on the head before removing my hand from her hair. "How are you feeling?"

She lets out a little groan. "I feel a little dizzy." She grabbed on the sheets using her hands to support herself from trying to get up and sit on the bed.

"Don't force yourself." I got up from the chair and help her find a nice spot.

When she finally got a comfortable position to sit in,she spoke up. "What happened?"

"From all that crying,you fainted." I simply said. She lets out a sigh and grumbled. "I'm sorry for causing you such trouble."

"You don't have to worry about it. It's my job to look after you." I tousle her hair and turn around to get some fruits from the table. "What do you want?"

"I'll take some orange." With my back against her,she answered with a hoarse voice.

As I was peeling the orange,I hear her soft gentle voice started sobbing again.

I immediately took a turn and gave Samantha a glance. Damn,she's crying again.

I dropped the orange back to it's bowl and ran towards Samantha. She had the palms of her hands covering her face as she kept letting out soft whimpers.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Samantha removed her hands from her face and she raises her head to look at me. She looks terribly sick with her tears scattered all over her cheeks.

Samantha's POV

My fingers twisted in the thin sheets covering my lap. Taehyung had set his towel down on the night stand and had a glass of water on his hand.

I wanted to tell him everything. I wanted to talk the pain. To let it all out. To make myself feel better. But..

I look at Taehyung with hesitation all over my face. He chuckled as he reaches out to hold my hand and rub his thumb over my knuckles again. "It's okay. I'll be here to listen to you."

I took a deep breath before responding. "I can't."

"You can't say that you can't. I know you can." Taehyung encourages me with a smile. But at this rate,I'll just keep crying again and again.

I bit down on my lip. "Okay. How about this.. Sam,can you tell me what you feel right now?" He asked me.

"Pain. Horrible pain." I said.

"Why do you feel that kind of pain?"

"Because of the things that happened to me. I've been good,but..how can karma be such a bitch to me?"

"Okay. For how long have you been feeling that kind of pain?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Like a year already. It started in that catfight scenario I had with Hyuna at school."

Taehyung nodded his head and continued looking up at me. He had this calm expression on his face that makes me feel less sad.

"You know I care about you,right?" He asked. I stare back at his eyes and gave a little nod.

"And do you want to forget everything? To forget the pain? To start again?" He kept looking at me with a serious face and I found myself gulping. I bit down on my lower lip again to prevent the my tears from falling. "Yeah."

His grip on my hand tightened and I let out a little yelp. I immediately raised my head up to look at him again.

My eyes widen at his intense gaze. "Then love me."