【VII】: Who are you?

Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon please calm down!" Taehyung said as he ran towards me. What the fuck have I done!?

"Nurse! Do you h-have a patient n-named Byun Baekhyun?!" I asked while looking at the nurse infront of me. I kept panicking eversince I heard what happened.

"Yes. He just came in. I'm sorry miss but you can't go inside the emergency room." The nurse said. I collapsed on the floor and cried myself out. What have I done!? Im so fucking stupid! Stupid Taeyeon! This is all your fault.

I kept hitting myself with my hand. This is nothing compared to the pain Baekhyun has gone through. Taehyung catches up and hugs me from behind. "Please stop this. Dont hurt yourself."

"It's because of me that Baekhyun got in this situation! Taehyung,this is all my fault! This is all my fault! I was so stupid! I was so...s-stupid! I c-can't take this p-pain...a-anymore." I said between my cries. Its so hard to breathe. "Baekhyun wouldn't be happy if you keep saying that."

The pain is killing me slowly. Taehyung looks at me with worried eyes and held my cheek. "No. Don't blame yourself."

"Shut up Taehyung! This is all my fault! You can't say that I shouldn't blame myself for all of this because if it wasn't for me,Baekhyun wouldn't have gotten killed!" Taehyung stands up and slams his fist on a nearby wall in so much anger.

"Are you seriously fucking with me now!? I said this is not your fault! How can you be so hard-headed!? Instead of blaming yourself and crying the fuck out why don't you pray for Baekhyun's safety!? You know what Kim Taeyeon? I'm done with this shit." He shouts. Taehyung took one glance at me and turned around to leave. I was left dumbfounded as I watch him walk away.

He's right.

--
After 3 days.

Third person's Point of view.

After a couple of days,the operation ended successfully. Taeyeon got out of the car with Taehyung. "Thank God he's safe." Taeyeon sighed in relief.

"Yeah." Taehyung said no more and followed behind Taeyeon as she enters the hospital. He scoffed and said to himself. "You kept talking about Baekhyun eversince this morning." He snickered.

Taeyeon turns around to give Taehyung a bright smile. "I can't wait to see him!" She giggled.

"Oh yeah. Now run along,kiddo." Taehyung sarcastically said.

"Kiddo my ass." Taeyeon snapped. She rolls her eyes at Taehyung before turning around to walk again.

Taehyung sighed in annoyance as he took out his phone. "Psh. That girl really."

Taeyeon kept walking towards Baekhyun's hospital room. Taehyung just stares at her back while following her.
----
To: Jungkook

Bro. Im done with this shit.
----

Taehyung facepalmed as he sent a message to Jungkook. His co-bodyguard.

Taeyeon just kept smiling until they reached the elevator.

"Wait there. Let me get in first." Its been a couple of days eversince Taehyung started guarding Taeyeon 24/7. They seem to get along really well.

Well,not when Taehyung is being an airhead.

"Sure." Taeyeon said calmly. She flipped her bangs as she waits.

A ding from the elevator and the door opened. Luckily,there was noone inside.

"Milady?" Taehyung said sarcastically as he bows like a servant to Taeyeon. Taeyeon laughed and hits Taehyung at the back of his head. "Ow! You always do that to me!" He growls in pain.

"Well. Too much air takes over your head so I gotta hit that off sometimes you know!" Taeyeon teased.

Ting!

----
From: Jungkook

That's okay bruh. On the brighter side,she's a hottie.
----

"Oh you're fcking kidding me. That is horrible." Taehyung whispered as he glances at Taeyeon.

The doors closed and the elevator starts to go up.

To: Jungkook

Fck you man. She's an airhead. Look at her,she kept smiling like an idiot eversince this morning.

--
Taehyung kept staring at Taeyeon while she smiles and plays with her hair. "Oh cool,she's doomed." He said in disbelief.

Ting!

---
From: Jungkook

Look man,Hoseok is the real airhead. Oh wait,you're an airhead too.
--

To: Jungkook

Yeah no shit. Fck you and your nose. Need to go buttface. Gotta deal with Baekhyun's girl here first.

--
Ding!

The doors opened. Taehyung returns the phone back to his pocket and took a glance at Taeyeon.

She was already outside.

"What are you waiting for? You're such a slowpoke!" Taeyeon said impatiently. Taehyung hissed as he glares at Taeyeon. "I'm seriously done with you,Taeyeon." He muttered.

After a few minutes of walking,both of them finally reached Baekhyun's room.

Taeyeon took a deep breath before reaching the doorknob. She turns it around.

A creak from the door and it finally opened.

"Honey,why don't you take a rest?" A girl's voice rang inside the room.

"What the--" Taeyeon witnessed something she didn't want to see in her whole life.

Baekhyun being with somebody else. "Why you btch! Get off him!" Taeyeon snaps a nerve as she walked towards Qri.

"OhmyGod,my hair!" Qri shouts in pain while grabbing Taeyeon's hand off her. "Shut up!"

"What the fuck?" Taehyung snickered. He looks at Baekhyun dumbfounded.

Baekhyun looks so lifeless. Taehyung looks at him. He looks so clueless as he stares back at Taehyung.

"What are you talking about!? Jinhyung help me!" Qri pleads. Baekhyun looks at both of them as he said. "Please don't hurt her."

Taeyeon suddenly stopped at her tracks. She looks at Baekhyun in disbelief. "Baekhyun? W-what is the meaning of t-this?"

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not Baekhyun. I'm Jinhyung.

And who are you?"