【XV】: A wife of a Multi-billionaire

Samantha's POV

Wifey huh. Its really embarrassing when he calls me that. Still,I shouldn't fall for it. Afterall,it's all an act.

So the Kim Family is throwing a party. I hope I can handle myself as a wife of a multi billionaire. But by the looks of Taehyung,it's really impossible to say that he's rich. I mean,he dresses really simple. "Any problem?"

But I can't. I'm not fit to be a rich wife. I can't act all sassy and high class. "Yes,problem! No way I'm going to that!" I protested.

"You don't get a veto." He said in a serious tone.

"What!? I said I'm NOT going to any party!" I crossed my arms as I focus my sight on the road. I can see Taehyung looking at me at the corner of my eye. "Do you mean that?"

"I.. I mean it." In fact,the very idea of showing up at a high-society party gives me a bad case of cold feet.

"I'm sorry to ruin your protest missy but tonight I need you to be my partner for the party. I need you to be there because you are my wife!" He said with authority in his voice. Wife? It's really ridiculous to think of the past where I dreamed to be Baekhyun's wife. But that's none of my business now. He chose to leave me and go with that bitch Qri.

"That sounds ominous." I said. I remembered that day where I went to Mr. Choi's ball. The day where I had Baekhyun as my partner. The day where he protected me. The day where I felt love in his embrace-- No! Stop it Samantha! You're here to forget him right? Don't you remember the pain you went through because of him!? Think about that!

"Get used to parties. That's the first step to be the fierce and fearless Samantha Kim. You understand?" Taehyung kept his eyes on the road. He's right. I shouldn't be all bratty over a party.

Just thinking about it,I waggle my head back and forth. Taehyung gave me a glance as he released a smirk. "What's that? Are you a dog? Ah! That's right,you are! My dog."

"What!? You have some nerve to call me your dog!" Am I an animal to him now!? Taehyung can be such a potty mouthed guy sometimes.

He scoffed. "You should start thinking of me calling you a dog as a praise!" He never takes his eyes off my face as he says it.

"Give me a break!" My rising indignation is interrupted by the car coming to a stop. "We're here."

"Huh?" I look around to see that we're on a busy street. Where is here?

----

After I got off the car,Taehyung started dragging me to an unknown place.

It turned out that "where" is a chic beauty salon and spa!

"Welcome. We've been expecting you." A guy welcomed us with a smile. He's speaking korean! Finally! I greeted him back with a smile.

Wait. That guy is really familiar!

Crap! Now that I remember,He's a trendsetting esthetician to the stars that I'd only seen in glamorous magazines appears in front of me! I feel dizzy!

"I'm Kiefer Park,and I'll be taking care of you today." He said with a smile. Ohmygosh! It's really that famous spa guy I've seen on foreign magazines!

"THE Kiefer!? The 'spa miracle angel'!?" I stood there gawking at him. He immediately gave a cheerful laugh at my reaction.

"As the customer,you will have to be the judge of whether I can do miracles." Ohmigod! His smile is enough to make me faint! He's just TOO beautiful! "I can't wait! Please do your stuff!"