Love [26]: Playing the Sympathy Game

Sorry for not updating for so long! We had our prom and it's already finals so I'm a bit busy right now. Enjoy!

---

Third Person's POV

"What?" Taeyeon looks at Taehyung with his head down. Her grip on the sheet tightened and she bit on her lowerlip.

"I said love me. Use me." Taehyung said. He raised his head up to look back at Taeyeon. The intense look on his eyes made Taeyeon gulp a little.

"Stop Taehyung. Using you as my own distraction is not right. I can't give you false hopes." She replied. Taehyung stood up. He slowly bends down as he kept gazing at Taeyeon. "I don't care. I don't care if I'll get hurt because of you. I just wan't you to love me. It doesn't mean you have to be mine right now. I'd prefer to be shot by your own bullet than dying without your love.

Eventhough loving me means you'll just use me." Taehyung's words left Taeyeon speechless. "You're being stupid,Taehyung. It's not even funny anymore."

"Do you think I'm trying to be funny here? I'm not joking around,Taeyeon. And I mean it." There was a little space left between their faces. Before Taeyeon could say anything,Taehyung held her face with both of his hands and pulled her forehead against his. "Look at me."

"Taehyung no." Taeyeon's words were almost whispers.

"Do you trust me?"

Baekhyun's POV

I was strolling around the house when somebody held my waist from behind. I turn my head to the side to look who's hugging me. "Are you feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah. Anyway,about what happened earlier--"

"I don't want to talk about it." Qri's arm around my waist loosened and I can feel her warmth on my back became cold. She walked towards the couch and sat on it.

She reaches out for a magazine and started flipping it's pages.

"Why not? Are you hiding something from me?"

Qri's POV

I can sense a little force from his tone. I didn't answer back.

I can tell Baekhyun is getting impatient by the annoyed look on his face. He immediately hissed and began to walk towards me.

Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to our room. His hand was crushing my wrist,so I tried to pull it away,but I couldn't get free.

He slammed the door once we got into his room. He lets go of my wrist and its caused me to stumble,but not fall. Damn,I haven't seen him this angry before. Not even when he yelled at me before he got amnesia did his eyes look so fire and dark.

I know Baekhyun wouldn't be able to hurt me,but as he walked towards me,his body blocked my view of sight. My heartbeat grew quicker inside my chest.

Good thing Jihyun is still asleep. I don't want him waking up.

"Is it true?!" Baekhyun asked angrily. He tried to keep his voice low,like he didn't want the neighbors to hear him yell at me. That was going to be a challenge.

Damn that Chen. If it wasn't for him,Baekhyun wouldn't fire at me like this!

"You never asked me." I said quietly. I was avoiding his eyes for the first time.

"I assumed that would be something you would have told me right away!"

"Like how you told me you were sorry for being a fucking bastard when you left Jihyun and I!?" I asked him,allowing my voice to be stronger.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

Baekhyun's face was growing red as I got him angrier. Damn it! Not my smartest move,but I was safe. He won't hurt me because if he does,he's not going to see his beloved Jihyun anymore. He would know that better than anyone else's.

"Qri,you need to stop calling me a fucking bastard." Baekhyun told me slowly,like he was trying to calm himself down.

"Sometimes,the truth is hard to hear."

He let out a deep breath,shook his head and started walking towards me. My shaky knees started to walk away.

I can see his hands form into a fist as he looks at me coldly. "How fucking dare you?" He cussed. The first time ever he cussed at me.

My lips started to quiver. I can't let him hurt me.

Crap Qri. I needed him to like me. I needed him to feel sorry for me. If I tugged on his heart strings the right way he wouldn't leave me again.

And all of my plans will work.

"I'm sorry." I told him quietly.

That caught him off by surprise. He cocked his head to the side and let his lips curl into a faint smile.

Checkmate.