Love [30]: The Final Shot

Samantha's POV

F I V E     Y E A R S    L A T E R

I took in a deep breathe of fresh air as soon as I had the chance to step on my homeland's holy ground again. "Mommy!"

"Yes?" I bend down to pick Julie up. "Are we going to see grandpa?"

I gave her a kiss on her temple. "Yes. That's why we're going back to mommy's home right?"

I look around the place and smiled. It's been five years but Korea's top most airport is still the same. Still high class.

Julie struggled to break free in my arms and I was careful not to drop her. "Juliet,what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry,mommy." She pouted. I gave a light chuckle as I put her down on the floor. She started running around the area and I found myself sighing again. Julie can easily use up all of my energy sometimes,this sweetheart never gets tired of playing around. "Careful not to trip over yourself,Julie!" I said. She sticks her tongue out to me like a child she is and kept wandering around the food establishments here in the airport of Incheon.

I sighed again.

Pft. Taehyung spoiled her too much.

"Mommy! Mommy! I want to eat there!" Julie soon came back with a candy cane in hand. "Who gave you that,Juliet?"

"That sweet-looking lady over there mommy! The one wearing that cute uniform! The ones our maids in the house usually wears!" She pointed out to a cafe nearby. I raised my head to look at the cafe and there I saw someone waving her hand with a basket of candy canes in her other hand. She was wearing a pastel pink and blue maid uniform. The ones you see in anime with all the lolita frilly fabrics and stuff.

"Let's eat there mommy!" Juliet took my hand and began pulling me with force towards the cafe. I pulled her back and carried her in my arms again. "But we need to wait for daddy,okay Julie?"

She shook her head furiously and began pouting her lips again at me. "You can tell daddy to go there mommy! I want to eat now!" I shook my head at her statement.

"You don't want mommy to get angry,do you Juliet? Now don't be a stubborn little girl and do as mommy says." I said with a little force and a stern voice. As much as I don't want to scold her,she needs to be disciplined.

"Okay." She replied and she began sulking at me.

I carried her back to a nearby bench and sat down as we waited for Taehyung. He left us earlier to get the car Jungkook drove to the airport before we arrived here in Korea.

Juliet was quietly sitting next to me when someone suddenly dropped something infront of us. "Sorry!"

"Huh?" I look down to see a little boy picking up his toy car.

Thump!

"Juliet!" I gasped. I look back at Juliet with a hard stare. She's getting too spoiled and I gotta tell this to Taehyung. I stood up and picked up the toy on the floor which is a few meters away from us.

I return back and crouched on the floor to make my height equal to the little boy infront of me. I'm guessing he's about 6 or 7 years old. "Here. I'm sorry Juliet kicked your precious car sweetheart." I smiled at him sweetly. He smiled back and gave me a hug. I was taken aback by his actions.

"Thank you,beautiful lady."

---

It wasn't long until Taehyung came back with the car. He got out of it and approached us with a smile.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and he took Juliet from me. He carried her in his arms and Julie wrapped her little arms around Taehyung's neck.

Hah. Daddy's girl.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Sorry,I bumped into a friend of mine." He smiled. Taehyung reached out to hold my hand and I gladly accepted it.

"Julie's hungry and she wants to grab a snack at that cafe. How about it?" I asked. Taehyung chuckled as his grip on my hand tightened.

"If that's what my baby wants,then that's what my princess gets."

"You're spoiling her too much,Taehyung." He looks at me with a cheerful expression on his face. "Princesses deserves to be spoiled. Right,Julie?"

Juliet poked her head out and gave a million dollar-like smile. "Yes,daddy!"

"Okay,okay. I give up! Come on now,princess' orders." I gave a playful smile as I tousle Juliet's hair.

As we were about to enter the cafe,someone called out. "Beautiful lady!"

I remembered that squeaky voice and that code name. I turn around to look at the little boy from earlier is now running up to us. "Papa! Papa! That's the beautiful lady who helped me earlier!"

"Hey slow down,sweetheart." I giggled as he clings to my leg. He looks up at me with an innocent look and I bend down to pick him up. "Now this is interesting." Taehyung gave a light laugh.

"Papa! Papa!" The boy kept calling out to his dad and immediately points into a direction. I raised my head to look at the direction he's pointing and my eyes immediately widen.

"T-Taeyeon?"

Its him.

It's Baekhyun.

Taehyung clapped a hand on my shoulder and gave me a hard look. "Samantha,put the kid down. Now."

I bend down to put the child down on the floor but I can't seem to stop my knees from shaking. The boy ran back to his father and I kept blinking my eyes in disbelief.

"Taeyeon?" I raised my head up to look at the man whom I used to love.

"Mommy!" Juliet called out and Taehyung reaches his hand out to me.

"Samantha,let's go home." I accepted his offer and turned around to go back to Taehyung when..

"Taeyeon,please come back to me."

---

M A R K E U N I S M
NOW SIGNING OFF
✒️✖️