【VIII】: Amnesia

ATTENTION!

This is just a short update guys! And because its only a sequel,this will only be until 30 or 40 chapters. The second season will be entitled as "HMB Book 3: If I Go" but I'm not sure when will I start writing it. Anyway,enjoy!

--
Kim Taeyeon's POV

"Who are you?" Three words made my world crashing down. What? No. If you're kidding,then stop it. It's not even funny.

"Stop it Baekhyun. It's not funny to joke around like this." I said. I was about to walk towards him when Qri held my arm and pulled me back. I cringed as I slap her hand away. "Don't you fucking dare lay your filthy hands on me."

"Filthy? I was already filthy. You all made me filthy." She said. I tried to reach Baekhyun once again but she grabbed my collar and pulled me up. "Don't you got some other business to attend to rather than to fuck things up here? Baekhyun doesn't care about you anymore. Deal with it." She whispered in a mocking voice.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on me?" I said between my gritted teeth. Taehyung took his gun out and pointed it straight at Qri's temple. "Drop her." He ordered.

"You fucking assholes." Qri whispered as she releases me. I fixed my crumpled collar as I smirk at her. Btch,be thankful that I'm nice enough not to call the police and grab your flat ass straight inside to your own prison.

Baekhyun kept giving us blank stares. I took a few steps towards him as my face softens by the innocent look in his eyes.

"Stop joking around." I said seriously. It pains my heart to see him look at me like that. To see him look at me without love. "I'm not joking around." He replied.

"Baekhyun--"

"Jinhyung. My name is Jinhyung." He corrected.

"No! Your name is Byun Baekhyun!" His face cringes.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Who the hell is Baekhyun?! I'm Cheon Jinhyung and Qri is my wife." He said. My pained heart beats so hard its already painful as hell. What? Wife? But Baekhyun,don't you remember? I'm your princess.

"No. I'm the one you love! I'm Taeyeon! Don't you remember me? Baekhyun please don't do this to me." I cried out.

"Don't call me Baekhyun! I'm Jinhyung!" He shouted as he slaps my hand away. It hurts me even more to see him being like this. Taehyung comes up after me and pulled me back. "You don't have the right to hurt her you bastard." Taehyung scowled.

"Stop." I said. "Baekhyun please believe me!"

"Stop it already Taeyeon! You're making a fool out of yourself!" Taehyung grabbed me by the shoulders and gave me a hard stare as he squeezes my shoulders in frustration.

"No! I know he'll come back to me! The heart remembers what the mind forgets!" I struggled from his grip as I slap his hands away from me. I turn around to face Baekhyun.

SLAP!

"What the hell!?" He cursed. I know I shouldn't hurt a patient but I gotta make him taste his own medicine. "Stop playing around!"

"Get out of my room." He gave me deadly stares and it hurts me so much to see him hating on me like this.

"Are you sure?" And when I get out of this room. I'm going to make sure you'll see what you lost,Byun Baekhyun.

"GET OUT!" The first time he shouted at me. It feels like a million bullets shot through my heart and its killing me. Its making me feel the feeling of dying alive.

I turn around to leave while wiping the tears from my cheeks. I started walking towards the door with Taehyung following behind.

I reach out for the doorknob as I took one last glance at Baekhyun. "You'll regret you lost me,in seconds of two."

With my last words,I closed the door between the both of us.