【XVII】: A War between Two Bloodline

Samantha's POV

Huh?

Someone suddenly speaks to me from behind. "Ah yes,that's me."

"I thought so

"I thought so." A man I've never met smiles at me. Who's this guy? He's speaking korean.

"May I speak to you for a moment?" He said with a gentle voice. Taehyung's not back yet so maybe I can spare a little time. "Sure."

As I look at the guy,he looks like a celebrity or something. What would he have to talk to me about when we've barely met? "I see,I see. So you--"

I'm what?

The man seems to be sizing me up

The man seems to be sizing me up. What's happening?

He knew my name. Who is he?

With Taehyung still off getting me something to drink,I'm in the lurch. "Ah.. Pardon me,but."

"Oh no,you must pardon me." He gave a little chuckle as he took my hand and planted a little kiss on top of it. What the--

"I'm Taehyung's brother,Kim Taejin. I serve on the board of the Kim Group."

"You're.. Taehyung's brother!?"

Now what? Suddenly I'm face to face with one of Taehyung's relatives!

"I apologize for taking you by surprise." Kim Taejin gives me a disarming smile.

Oh.. when he smiles,he looks a little like Taehyung,there at the corner of his eyes. "I was surprised too." He added.

"Taehyung has always turned down marriage prospects in the past,saying that he had someone in mind to marry already." Marriage prospects?

"The whole family was skeptical that Taehyung really had any such woman in his life-- I mean,he already devoted himself on being a bodyguard but.." Taehyung's brother gives a pained smile as he says it. So Taehyung brought me to this party in order to assuage the suspicions of his family?

"It seems he was telling the truth. I must apologize for doubting your relationship."

"Not at all." I replied with a smile. He suddenly smirked as he slips both of his hands inside his pockets. Umm.