【XI】: One last try

Kim Taeyeon's POV

Several days had passed and I have already decided. I'm going to see him for the last time. If this goes wrong,I have to stop because..

Holding on does more damage than letting go.

And to be honest,I'm already dead shit tired. I must admit I'm still upset about whats happening to my life. I'm still angry. I'm still sad.

And ofcourse, I still seek revenge.

"Are you sure about this?" Taehyung asked. I nodded in reply. "Yes. I got to see him one last time before I leave."

"But Taeyeon--"

"Samantha." I corrected him.

"No. As far as I remember,Your name is Kim Taeyeon. Not Samantha Kim." Damn it. I guess I'd still be the same old innocent Kim Taeyeon while I'm still here in Korea. "Shut up Taehyung."

"God gave me a mouth to talk so why shut up?" He said sarcastically. Damn it. He's so clever.

I sighed in frustration as I look at him. "For the last time,I'm sure about this. Don't worry okay? I'll be fine."

"You will never be fine,Taeyeon." He said. Ugh you're making it even more harder for me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I said I'm fine. Now let's go." I said. Taehyung heaved a sigh of defeat. As I passed through the door,Taehyung closed it for me.

Here it is. Its now or never.

[Hospital]

After a few minutes,I finally had the guts to knock on Baekhyun's door. I don't know,I'm sure I was fine before I got here. But when I stepped foot in this hospital,the pain came back.

"Yes--what the hell?" Qri glares at me as she inspects me from head to toe. "Don't worry bitch,I'm here to see Baekhyun. Not to mess with your flat ass." I said. She rolls her eyes at me as she opens the door for me.

"I swear I'm going to grab your hair if you keep coming here." She said through her gritted teeth.

"Try to grab my hair and I'll set a bullet between your fucking eyes." I gave a glance at Taehyung beside before I look back at her once again.

Click!

Taehyung snapped his gun causing Qri to step backwards. Dumbass.

I rolled my eyes at her before I step closer to Baekhyun. He's sleeping.

"Baekhyun-ah." I softly called out to him. He still look so innocent when he's asleep.

My knees felt weak by the moment he moved. "Congratulations bitch,you woke him up." Qri spoke up.

"Shut up." Taehyung warned. Qri immediately zipped her lips at Taehyung's death glare. Now she's scared. What a hypocrite.

"Baekhyun?" I called out once again.

"Are you fucking stupid or are you fucking dumb? He won't wake up if you keep calling him Baekhyun." Qri spoke up once again. I felt my blood boil up in annoyance. This ugly chick right here don't know when to stop.

No Taeyeon. Not right now. You're here to see Baekhyun one last time right? It's okay. Don't cry.

Even though its hard for me to say it,I gotta do so. "Jinhyung-ah."

"Hmm." His eyes slowly opens by the sound of his fake name. "Yes?"

As soon as he saw me,his eyes widen. "You again? What the hell are you doing here!? Leave!" He commanded.

No Kim Taeyeon! Didn't we settled this already? Don't you freaking cry on me now!

"I'm going to ask you one last time."

I took a deep breathe as I say..

"Do you know who I am?" I asked as I look at him straight in his eyes. He looked back at me not the same way anymore. He looks at me with hatred in his eyes.

And it hurts me so much.

"You're the one who tried to kill me and my wife. You're just an obsessed stalker. Now get lost before I call the guards." He said in a dark voice. A teardrop fell as I gave my one last try.

"Okay." I turn around and faced Qri.

SLAP!

"What the fck!?" She cursed as she held her red cheek. I snickered at her. "Take care of him,bitch." With my last words,I grabbed Taehyung's hand as I drag him out of the room.

As the doors went to a close,I fell to the ground,crying. "You said you were going to be fine huh." Taehyung spoke up as he tries to make me stand up.

But I don't know what to do but to cry the pain. "Stop scolding me already." I said between my sobs.

"Stand up,kiddo." He commanded. Stop it already,Kim Taeyeon. Stop crying. You promised yourself to stop being weak right? So better fcking lift your ass and stand up.

I look at Taehyung as I cried even more. "I can't do this."

"This is what you want right? You can do this. Trust me." With his words,he steps closer and buries my face in his chest as he hugs me tightly. "Just cry. I'll be here."

"Just wait and see. He'll see what he lost. What's important is,you gave your one last try."