【IV】: Daddy Baekhyun

Taeyeon's POV

I was riding in a car with Taehyung as we drove to Tiffany and Seohyun's apartment.

"Umm."

"Hey. I know its a sudden but.." He said with a serious expression. I found myself glancing at him with my hands on my lap.

"I think I love you."

He said as if he was serious about it. But no. He can't fool me. I'm already immune to that kind of thing. *evil laugh*

"Don't worry Taehyungie,I love myself too." I replied sarcastically as I roll my eyes at him. I heard him laugh beside me but it became quiet after a few seconds.

I returned my attention to the scenery outside the car window. *sigh* What will I do now? I can't even say a word against it. I feel so sad when I think about what happened earlier.

The way Baekhyun looks at me with lonely eyes as he walks away,the way he kissed my forehead before leaving,and the thing that has affected me most is when he didn't even say one word before he left me in Taehyung's care.

I can't help but feel sad.

"You know what,you'll get wrinkles if you keep sighing like that. Don't you worry,I know he feels the same way too." Taehyung said. Yeah,I hope he feels the same way too.

It became quiet for a few minutes. I kept checking up my phone if theres any messages or calls from him but there was none. Urgh. What is wrong with him? I expect to get something from him by now.

"♬♪!~"

My phone rang. I answered the call with excitement. Hoping it would be him. "Hey Taeyeon!"

But it was not him.

"Oh,hey Seo. Anything you need?" I asked. I heard her laugh from the other line. "No. Just checking up on you. So are you still coming over?" She asked.

"Ofcourse! I wouldn't ever miss an invitation from the famous Seohyun!" I said. "Oh stop it you!" She replied bashfully.

"Anyway,are you bringing Baekhyun with you?" She asked.
I immediately froze at her sudden words. I don't know why,but I can't answer her. Urgh tears not now please.

Tiffany: Seohyun!

Tiffany shouted from the other line as if she was warning Seo.

"Taeyeonie?" Seohyun spoke up. I immediately came back to my senses as I answered her with a cheerful voice. "No. I'm bringing Taehyung with me."

"Oh,is that your new bodyguard that Tiffany was talking about?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Aww. Sorry bout that honey. Let's talk about it when you get here okay?"

"Sure."

"Take care,sweety." With those last words,Seohyun ended the call. I sighed as I return my phone inside my purse. Taehyung took a glance at me and gave me a quick tap on the head.

"It's going to be fine. I promise." He said,cheering me up. Is it really going to be fine?

I replied with a smile and said no more.

After a few minutes.

"We're here." Taehyung said. I look around to see Seo and Tiff's apartment. We're really here.

Taehyung got out of the car and I was waiting for him to open the door but after a few minutes,nothing is happening. He just stands there and kept waiting for me. What the heck is he doing? Are you literally kidding me?

I crossed my arms as I look at him with a blank face. Taehyung looked back at me as he mouth up the words "Are you stupid?"

Are you fcking kidding me?

I groaned and opened the door for myself. If it were Baekhyun he would be gentle enough to open it for me! Urghh!

I kept stomping my feet as I walk pass him. He's so annoying I can't even bare to look at his shameless face.

As soon as I reached the door of Seo and Tiffany's apartment,I rang the doorbell.

"You know what,for a girl,you're too spoiled."

What did he just said just now? Is he really--

"Shut up. I hate you. Go away." I answered between my gritted teeth. He's even more annoying than Baekhyun!

"You hate me? I know that you love me,don't you Taeyeon?" He said with a smirk on his face. Urgh his face is so fcking annoying I want to smack it with a freaking shovel!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate him.

After a while,the door finally opened.

"Finally! What took you so long?" I asked Tiffany with a grumpy face. "Sorry,Seo kept breaking the dishes." She said with a don't-worry-about-it look.

"Really."

"Oh! Isn't this your new bodyguard? Baekhyun told us." WHAT? Baekhyun told them?!

I was about to react when the three of us heard a child crying. It was a cute boy. And since I love children,I immediately went to him and said. "Now now,no need to cry little child."

"UUU UU UWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"Hey,whats wrong? Where's your daddy and mommy?" I asked as I pat the boy's head.

"I d-dwon't *hiccup* know! I wemember I was holding dada's hwand! But then,I lwost dada!" The child said while sobbing. He's so cute with his nose all red. I crouched on the floor and took the child in my hands,I carried him and asked.

"Don't worry! We'll find your dada!" I said cheerfully.

"Weally?"

"Ofcourse! Okay,so what's the name of your dada?"

"D-dada? Dada Baekhyun!"