【V】 : Heartbreaks

Kim Taeyeon's POV

"D-dada Baekhyun?" My voice cracked a little as I call out Baekhyun's name. It can't be? No.

"I nweed Dada Baekhyun!" The child cried out even more. My arms started shaking as I carry him. How can Baekhyun be a daddy? This kid here is not my child. Nor how can he be a daddy when Im not even pregnant?

No. I can't think such things. I trust Baekhyun.

"Yah! Why are you taking so long?!" Taehyung shouted. Tiffany and him started walking towards us and as soon as they reached me and the child,Tiffany exclaimed in awe

"Omg you're too cute to be real!"

Taehyung looks at me with a worried face as I stare out of nowhere while taking in all of the words that this child said.

"Hey,are you okay?" Taehyung asked. "Y-yeah." I answered back. Taehyung looks at me suspiciously.

"Waaaaahhh! I nweed Dada Baekhyun!" The child cried out once again. Tiffany immediately froze and looks at me with wide eyes. I know Tiff,I know.

"Baekhyun? A daddy?" She shockingly asked. I answered with a nod.

Tiffany gasped in surprise.

Taehyung placed a hand on my shoulder and he gave me a comforting look. "No. Baekhyun can't do this." He said.

"Tiffany,can you hold him for a minute?" I asked in a parched voice. My voice is too shaky to speak well right now.

Tiffany nodded and took the child from my hands. I took my phone out and started dialing Baekhyun's number.

But noone's answering.

I tried once more.

Still. Noone's answering.

I mess my hair up in so much frustration. I don't even know how to react in this situation!

But no. I have to trust him.

"Baekhyun why won't you listen to me?! Jihyun is your child!" I heard a woman's voice nearby. W-what? She said Baekhyun. It can't be!

I started running towards the direction of the voice and there I saw Baekhyun...with Qri. His crazy ex-girlfriend.

"That boy is not my kid,Qri! Can you stop this crazy nonsense because I didn't had any affairs with you!" Baekhyun's voice rose up as he looks at Qri with shaky eyes. That boy called Baekhyun as his dad. I trust Baekhyun but w-what if.. What if he really did have affairs with Qri?

I felt a thousand bullets shot through me as I look at Qri clinging into Baekhyun while begging. "I can't think of my child having no dad!" Qri's shaky hand reached out and touched Baekhyun's face.

I felt a thousand arrows shot through my heart.

I don't even know what to feel anymore.

I walked towards them as I raised my hand up. "I was pregnant Baekhyun! And Jihyun is your child!"

*Slap!*

I slapped Qri really hard. Her hair covered half of her face as I look at her with anger in my eyes. "T-Taeyeon!"

"Baekhyun listen to me! We had Jihyun even before you met Taeyeon! I got pregnant even before you were assigned to be her bodyguard! It hurts so much to see that you don't believe me!" Qri went down on her knees as she begs to Baekhyun even more. Her eyes were shaking and her tears kept flowing out from her eyes. Baekhyun looks at me and held me by the shoulders. "Sorry."

I pushed Baekhyun away from me. "Sorry? You lied to me Baekhyun. What the fck? Can your sorry heal the scars that this life had been giving me?! Can your sorry heal the bullet wounds that kept shooting through my heart?! Can your sorry heal the pain?! You know what? I'm tired of this!"

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon please listen to me! What Qri said isn't true! She's lying!"

"Say that to a person who care." As I said these words,I turned my back against them and started walking away. Baekhyun ran towards me and held my arm to stop me.

"I-it hurts so much to see you don't believe me. To see you don't trust me. Can't you see it Taeyeon? Can't you see I'm breaking into pieces?" His sad voice rang through my heart as he said these words. I kept a straight face and didn't even took a second to look at him. It hurts so much. The pain he's going through is a complete nothing compared to the pain that I am feeling. The pain that I am keeping up until now. The pain that can't heal.

"If thats what you want. Then let's break up." He said. I turned around to face him.

"What? Haha! Oh fck this. You're not breaking up with me because I'm breaking up with you! We're done." As I said these words,I turn around to leave. I started walking away and Baekhyun didn't dare to stop me anymore.

"Let's go,Baekhyun." I heard Qri's voice from afar. Thats it. She won.

And it hurts so much to see that I lose.