Complicated [21]: The Game

Wondering why the fast updates? I'm just catching up to my schedule and giving you many updates as much as I can before our classes start again. Starting tomorrow,I'll be inactive again because of schoolworks but I'll try updating fast if I had the time.

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment! Because with you commenting,it makes me glad and I'll want to post an update again!

xx. HiddenDoll

---

Samantha's POV

The three of us walk over to a nearby bench and sat down. "Watch how I do it."

"Okay." I cut some scrap paper into a square and start making a paper crane.

"Paper crane? Boooo-ring." Taehyung glanced at my hands doing the paper crane and scoffed in disbelief.

"What's wrong with it? It's iconic in Korea." I tried to maintain my temper for Rain. I shrugged my annoyance off with a smile as I tousle Rain's fluffy hair.

"Most boring origami ever!" Taehyung shoots me his usual scoffing smirk. But Rain watches each fold I make,seemingly mesmerized.

"There,all finished!" I exclaimed as I presented the paper crane to Rain.

His eyes twinkled in amazement. He looks so innocent. "Ah! Tres bien!"

"Tres bien? Stop making me laugh,it most definitely is not." Taehyung said in disbelief.

"You make one,Monsieur Taehyung!" Rain's lips curled up into an innocent smile as he took some scrap paper on my lap and handed it to Taehyung.

"Listen kid. Do I look like a man who wastes time on origami?"

"Heh! Betcha can't!" Rain said foolishly and sticks his tongue out to Taehyung playfully.

"Why you.. You little brat,there's NOTHING I can't do!" Taehyung grabs the paper out of Rain's hands and starts folding furiously.

Pft. Now he's fired up.

But as Taehyung folds and folds,nothing seems to be taking shape.

What is he making,anyway?

"How about that,brat! A dinosaur!" ...What? A dinosaur!?

"I've never seen a dinosaur that looks like that."

"Me neither." Rain and I started staring at Taehyung's weird origami with puzzled expressions.

"This is.. A new type of dinosaur!" Pft. You can't play it off that easily,Taehyung.

"Heh. Your origami sucks."

"You've got a big mouth,kid!" Shocked at the kid's words,Taehyung gets genuinely angry.

Many passerby chuckle to themselves at the back-and-forth between the two.

They probably think we're all a family.

As I'm musing over it. "RAIN!!"

Huh?

From across the street comes a shout,then a woman comes running up to us. "Mama!"

Rain takes off toward her the moment he sees her.

"Rain!"

"Mama!"

Mother and son embrace.

"Yay!"

"Finally got rid of the brat." Taehyung tries to smooth out the wrinkles in his suit where Rain had been grabbing it. "Mission accomplished. Let's go."