【XX】: Bonjour!

Samantha's POV

I heard from Taehyung that the friend we're visiting is actually a CEO of a corporation too;Noir Industries.

The Noir Industries' headquarters stands on the Rue Francois Premier in the heart of Paris.

It is a fixture on a street famous for its boutiques of famous fashion houses,both venerable and avant-garde.

I guess any kind of company that is based in this neighborhood enjoys a global reputation huh.

I reflect as Noir's CEO stands before us. Taehyung said to me while we were still on the plane that in Korea,the company had given him promises,but now..

The negotiations are foundering I guess.

"Umm." The president is younger than I expected,and all he has done through our meeting is frown and shake his head.

Taehyung refuses to be deterred. "But you gave me promises beforehand that you'll help me--"

Incredible! He really speaks perfect English!

Taehyung don't know how to speak in French that's why both of them just interacts in English and I found myself just staring at them like some alien out of this world.

I can't understand a thing and I can't follow their conversation at all but.. Their english skills amaze me somehow.

I'm impressed by Taehyung's English,but it seems like the CEO of Noir Industries is not the least impressed.

Taehyung turns around to look at me. "Looks like we're too late." He said in korean.

"Huh?" As I look back at him dumbfounded,Taehyung clenches his fist.

"Looks like that jerk's fingerprints are all over this." Taehyung mutters under his breath. That jerk's? He must mean his brother.

I remember what Taejin said.

"It seems like PSPD I will be signing a contract with Kim Industries." 

He also said that Taehyung's tracks would be dead in the water. I guess Taejin already knew that Taehyung would come running here for help.

He already got Noir Industries' CEO circled around his hand to sign under his Corporation for support; to get PSPD I out of Lee Corporation.

I sighed. In the end,we fail to budge the CEO of the company and now we'll have to go back to America empty-handed.

---

Dejected after leaving Noir Industries,Taehyung and I trudge through the streets of Paris.

"Him and his dirty tricks.." Taehyung muttered. He must be talking about his brother.

His face remains grim. "Well,the CEO didn't state explicitly that they have a done deal with Kim Corporation." I said. Trying to ease the cold atmosphere between us.

"Noir Industries won't even listen to us. Just like my brother said."

"True,but.." I can't find the right words,so I lapse into silence. What's going to happen to his projects for PSPD I now?

Taehyung looks more despondent than I would have ever imagined possible for him. He has his head down and mixture of anger and grief etched on his face.

Taehyung always looks cocky,I never imagined seeing him like this.

It's unprecedented,either at the outside world or at home.