Complicated [29]: Falling Over the Truth

This update is a long one so I'm expecting for comments! Thank you for sticking with my book until now guys! You're the best!

---
Samantha's POV

I lied,again.

Taehyung's body went ridged and he tightened his arm around me. "It's already the fifth time in a row huh?"

Lying isn't a smart idea. If he knew I was lying,he would get angry at me. I couldn't back out now though.

I can't tell Taehyung that I'm having nightmares of L. I can't add it up to his problems. He's been helping me out so great and I couldn't possibly repay it by giving him something to worry about.

"I swear,it was horrifying. Baekhyun's hands were all over my body and--"

"Sam,that's not going to happen." He snapped.

"It was just a dream." I said.

"No,it's not just a dream. Baekhyun should have never hurt you and go touching you everywhere in your dreams. I'm here and I will protect you."

I curled my fingers into his side and nuzzled my face even more into his neck. Taehyung ran his free hand over my back and shoulder. His fingertips grazed across my skin,causing my tummy to tingle.

"It--it was scary." I said,my voice cracked.

"Hey look at me." I shook my head from side to side and didn't look up. I can hear Taehyung chuckled a little and ran his fingers through my hair gently.

"I won't let anything happen to you okay?" He whispered to me. "I'm always going to protect you and make you feel loved."

"Thank you,Taehyung."

"Now go to sleep okay? I'll make sure you get no more nightmares of him." His voice was gentle enough to make me calm down.

"Taehyung,I wan't to forget him already. I wan't to stop myself from thinking about Baekhyun 24/7. I don't want to feel pain but..I won't feel happiness in me anymore."

"You were happy before you met him Taeyeon,and I'm sure you will be happy after." Taehyung kept stroking my hair gently. His gentleness made me feel peace deep inside my mind.

Maybe he's right. Maybe I should accept the fact that my life won't be the same anymore. I should accept the fact that I can't fix this mess and just face reality.

I'm at this point where I realized that I have sacrificed too much for Baekhyun. I have been too hurt because I kept fighting for him. The only thing that's best to do is to stop.

Because,what is truly yours will eventually be yours.

And what is not,will never be yours.

Baekhyun's POV

It's been a month already and I feel alot better,although sometimes I get a little dizzy. Qri's been taking care of me so well up to now but she's been strict when it comes to going out of the house. It's been ages since I last went out of the house to take some fresh air.

Qri's been acting weird since that day where that guy Chen came to visit us. She's always being paranoid and kept having strict rules about going out. She says that the outside world is dangerous and she's only trying to protect me and Jihyun. I have no right to complain because she only does what is the best for us.

Breakfast was quickly over and Qri was still in the kitchen. "Dada what's a wuppy?"

"What's a what?" I look at Jihyun reading a book on the carpet under me. He was pointing on a picture stuck inside the book. "A wuppy!"