Complicated [29.2]: Game Over

Don't forget to vote and comment guys! Thank you for reading this far with me! You're the best!
--
Chen's POV

It was not long until I heard a scream and a loud thumping noise. Now it's my turn.

Checkmate.

I smirked to myself as I walk towards Qri's door. It looks like Baekhyun forgot to lock the door when he went back inside. I swear if this plan doesn't work I'm going to curse Qri throughout my whole life.

Yes. It's me who sent the paternity test result. Wondering how I got both of their DNA samples?

--
It was a saturday afternoon and I was inside my car watching over Qri's house. I have a plan in mind to get Baekhyun out of that house and it better work.

I was getting impatient but it was not long until I saw someone open the door. My eyes immediately widen by the sight of Jihyun. Their fake-who-the-heck-knows-where-that-came-from child.

I smirked once again.

That's already the cue to get started. I need to get that child on my hands without Qri or Baekhyun noticing. It seems like the child is out to play in their small garden.

I took out a candy bar from my suitcase and slowly went out of my car,not trying to be suspicious.

I headed towards their house but trying not to be noticeable is a bit of a challenge since it's a silent neighbourhood. No people walking around and gambling on the street.

This is my last chance and I ain't failing it.

As I got close to the child,I immediately hid in the bushes.

"Psst."

"Huh?"

"Come here." I poked out my head to look at the child. Jihyun looks at me with a puzzled expression and I burst out into a sweet smile. "But my mama told me not to spweak to stwangers." He said in a squeaky voice.

I laughed cheerfully but trying to maintain my voice soft and low as possible. Stupid. You're already talking to me.

"I'm not a stranger. I'm actually a sweet guy and I'm here to give you this candy bar since you're such a good boy." I said as I waved the candy bar in my hands. His eyes immediately twinkled and he started running in little steps towards me. "I wanna! I wanna!"

"Shh. Just keep your voice low okay? You don't want the candy bar to disappear right?" I brought my finger to my lips to shush him out. He quietly nodded but kept his eyes focused on the candy.

I smiled. "But first,I need you to do something in exchange for this candy okay little guy?"

"Owkay! What is it mwister?"

"I need you to go back to your house and get me your dad's toothbrush or a strand of hair. Is it okay?" I asked sweetly. The child titled his head in confusion. "Huh but why?"

"Do you want the candy or not?"

"Hmp. I wanna!"

"Then get me that toothbrush or a strand of hair." Jihyun dropped his head down in hesitation for a second before looking back at me again. "Hmm okay mwister!"

He nodded at me and got back on his two little feet as he runs back inside the house. Children are really easy to fool. That's why they're so innocent,and good.

I shrunk back in the bushes and waited for Jihyun to come back. Just a piece of Baekhyun's sample and success will soon be in my reach.

--
A few minutes later.