【XII】: Unstoppable

Third person's Point of view

After a few weeks,the big day has finally arrived.

"Darling,are you really sure about this?" The prime minister asked as he watches Taeyeon fix her things. "For one last time,yes dad. I am sure about this."

"I just don't want you to leave darling. I'm going to miss you. What if maybe I should--"

"No dad. You're not coming with me." She cuts off the words her dad was going to say. Taeyeon placed her hands on her hips as she releases a sigh. "Wooh! I never knew packing up could be this tiring."

The prime minister just kept staring at his daughter with a sad look on his face. Taeyeon's face softens as she looked back at her father. "Dad,I'll be fine. As much as I wanted you to come with me,you know you can't. The country needs you. Daddy,you have to fight. You have a battle to fight against Mr. Choi,and I also got a battle to fight on my own."

"And besides,I have Taehyung with me. I'll be fine." The prime minister said no more as he releases a defeated sigh. He knew that Taeyeon could be this stubborn when it comes to the things she wanted.

"Okay. But you have to take care alright? I'll be waiting for your return."

"Samantha Kim's return." Taeyeon corrected.

"You're still Kim Taeyeon to me." The prime minister said. "Dad--"

"Don't give me that tone. I have only agreed to this because I wanted you to have a break from all this chaos. And ofcourse you'll be much more safer there."

"Thank you,dad." Taeyeon said no more as she steps closer to hug her father. "I'll keep in contact with you okay?" She added.

"I don't know how will I explain this to everybody." The prime minister said.

"Simple,You just have to say Kim Taeyeon is already dead."

Kim Taehyung's POV

"What? America? Are you serious!?" Jungkook gasped.

"Yeah."

"How long will you be there?" He asked. I don't even know why I agreed to this. All I wanted was to help Taeyeon. To help her heal.

I really really really pity her. I don't know why but I have this feeling that I wanted to be the one beside her. I want to be the one who can make her laugh again. I want to be the one who can be by her side and help her be back to her normal self again.

But with the grudge she held against the people who made her life miserable,its impossible to bring the old Kim Taeyeon back. She's trapped inside her own dark soul.

And not even anyone's light could bring her back.

"Hey!" Jungkook waved his hand on my face. "Huh?" I guess I was spacing out too much.

"I said,how long are you going to be there?"

"I don't know. Maybe about 5 years?"

"WHAT!?" He shouted in surprise. He's so noisy argh. "Lower down your voice!"

"Listen up bro,you're the only one who knows about this. As soon as we leave,sooner or later,there would be some big news to come up saying Taeyeon died. I wan't you to shut up okay? Don't tell anybody about her plan." I trusted Jungkook eversince both of us got the chance to work. He got my back even from the start. I consider him as my brother and partner in crime.

"What about you?"

"Tell them that I quit." With my last words,I took my luggage with me as I gave Jungkook one last glance. "Take care bro,until we meet again."

And the doors went to a close.

I started walking down the silent hallway secretly. Trying my best not to get caught.

To my luck,noone noticed me.

I took the back door which leads to the parking lot. As I got the chance to sneakily leave,my phone beeped.

From: The Prime Minister

She's already on the plane. Goodluck to the both of you. Take care of my daughter alright? I trust you,Kim Taehyung.

I took a deep sigh before entering my car. It's also a part of the plan to have seperate flights. I hope this won't get suspicious.

Beep!

My phone rang again. I took it out and opened it. Oh,it was just a notification from a news app installed on my phone. I opened it and not to my surprise..

BREAKING NEWS!!
The previously resigned Prime Minister;Kim Nam Seon's daughter recently died!

According to a source,The girl's dead body was found floating at a river near the Prime Minister's official residence!

The big question is,who did this to her?

Stay tuned for more news!

"The game begins.."