【VI】: There's no turning back now

Starting in this chapter,this book is already for 15-16+ because you will now encounter foul words mostly in every chapters. Its up to you if you will continue reading or not. Please be open-minded and read at your own risk. Thank you!

Byun Baekhyun's POV

We're done. It's over.

"Let's go,Baekhyun." Qri clings to my arm and drags me away. "Will you shut the fuck up?! Just leave me alone!" I pushed her away causing her to fall on the ground. I look at her with a grave look on my face and she starts to cry. Psh,what a drama queen.

"Let's go home,Baekhyun. Jihyun is waiting." She said calmly and attempts to grab my arm again. Can she stop this nonsense already!? I already lost Taeyeon because of her bullshit!

"I'm not going anywhere with you,Qri. Please go already while I'm still trying to be nice to you." I said through my gritted teeth. She rose up from the ground and removed the dusts from her dress.

"Fucking bitch. Why do you love her so much!?" She growled.

"Because she's my queen." A four word answer and I left her hanging. I walked away with my hand forming into a fist. Fck you to whoever planned this shit.

I feel so tired. I feel like crazy! I look up to the sky as I felt a tear escape from my eyes. It hurts. It hurts like hell. I was dumbfounded while walking across the road. I can hear Qri shouting my name from afar.

Why?

Why me?

What did I do to deserve all this? What did I do to be left out? I feel like shit. Taeyeon left me. I can't take this anymore. God please,take me.

I loved her. I love Taeyeon. But why must these things happen to the both of us? Of all the people in the world,why us? WHY!? I NEED A FUCKING ANSWER!

I want to burst out. Im tired of handling all of this! Can't I just die already!?

BBEEEEEEEPPPPPPP

"Baekhyun!" Qri's voice rang through the street as I turn my head to look at the car running up to me.

Taeyeon's POV

I felt my heart skip a beat as I sat on the shotgun seat beside Taehyung. He was driving us back to my Dad's house. Except for the Official Prime Minister's Residence exclusive only for the present Prime Ministers,my dad has his own house. And its really big. Much bigger than the Official Residence.

I felt something weird. My heart was beating faster than usual. I feel like something bad has happened. But I don't know what it is. I just feel something bad is going on. "Taehyung?" I called out to him.

"Yes?" He answered as he took a glance at me. "Nothing." I answered. I can't tell him yet. Ugh I just have this bad feeling.

So stop time right here in the moonlight cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes~

"Yeoboseyo?" Tiffany called. "Taeyeon!" Her voice sounds shaky as she called out my name.

"What happened!?"

"B-Baekhyun!"