winteroreo: Q/A • Notes • Questions • Remarks • Explanations and more •

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hello everyone! Your author,Vanessa once again speaking.

I'm sorry If I kept cussing in this note,I'm not feeling really well because heck yeah,someone's murdering my uterus or should I say,it's that red shit time of the month again ugh.

----

Well,well,well. The end was a bit..dramatic. *laughs*

I know I keep repeating it,but I can't thank you all enough. I started writing this short sequel since last year and I just finished today.

I have been thinking,planning,editing ,revising,and working hard for this plot and I myself admit that it's not really perfect.

But with your reads,votes and comments,I found the inspiration to keep this series going. This book happened because of you guys and I'm thankful for that!

I know this short sequel left many confusing thoughts and questions,so I'm here to answer it all,but no spoilers!

Some of you are and some of you will be confused about how both of our main casts didn't end up together like the usual thing in the end.

I can't quite put this into words but I made it on purpose. It's not because I misunderstood some things or yeah I dunno. It's my plot I can do whatever I want.

As I kept saying over and over and over and over again,I want my story to be worth reading and worth remembering. I want it to be extraordinary and not commonlike. That's why I already told you in the first place to expect some huge twists to happen after the first book; He's My Bodyguard.

I'm open to suggestions and recommendations and I'm happy to put those on my list.

When I write these series,I think about what scenarios should I put in thoroughly and deeply. I planned and worked hard on my plot and I'm not writing this book just because I'm bored or I'm feeling shitty or what.

Please don't hate on me if you're not satisfied with the cliffhanger-like ending because it was really supposed to happen.

If I were to continue and change the ending of this sequel into that HAPPILY EVER AFTER style,then what's the use of the book three;If I Go?

Nope guys,Taeyeon and Baekhyun ain't coming back together that easily.

JUST.

No.

You'll be bracing yourselves for more twisted cliches and shit.

The cover of If I Go itself is already giving you clues that the book three is a bit more dark,dramatic and a whole lot of bomb crap. So this sequel is just the start. B)

Everything happened in the first book;He's My Bodyguard will have a connection with this third book. So don't go thinking on me that I forgot the story about the first book or the real essence of this series.

As I said,this short sequel is only the beginning or should I say,your guide to every shit that's about to happen in the third book so yeahhhhh. YOLO.

If you have more things to talk or ask me about,oh welp feel free to comment down anything and I'll reply in no time!

PS: I ACCEPT CRITICISMS BUT ONLY IN A MILD FORM.

Note about the third book;

GET YOUR BODY AND MIND READY YAS

I'll start writing it next month or next next month idk because I'm thinking about having a break from all this chaos and shit. But if I feel like writing it anytime sooner then just stay tuned because I'll probably post the first chapter any time of the week or day.

Thank you for your support guys! Thank you for putting up with my dramatic piece of crap waiting for a lame update for almost a year but as I said,get yourselves ready for the third book. Woooooo yeaaaahhhhhh.

AGAIN THIS IS YOUR OH-SO-LAME AUTHOR AND I'M HAPPY TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER WORK OF MY WORLD.

Complicated Destiny 050615 • complicating you til' 032716 and beyond. ❤️

THANK YOU GUYS!!! KEEP ROCKIN'!!