【X】: She's gone

Kim Taehyung's POV

Another horrible day. I tried to talk to Taeyeon yesterday but she won't let me in. I knocked several times but it was no use.

"What? I don't understand." Suho said with a puzzled expression. I sighed as I look at all of them. "Yeah. He got in an accident."

"What!?"

"So thats why he wasn't on duty for how many days now." Chanyeol said. He rubs his temples in so much confusion. "Yes and sadly,he got amnesia." I explained further.

"WHAT!?" All of them said in unison. Its so stupid to think that these people are bodyguards. I mean they didn't even knew that their co-bodyguard's life is in danger?

"Yes." I said.

"My concern is,what will happen to Taeyeon now? I'm worried about her." Luhan said. I know,even I'm worried about her. "She's greatly affected. Taeyeon has been locking herself up inside her room since yesterday."

"Taeyeon needs you as of the moment. Please resume on guard. Thank you for the information. We will see more to it." Suho said. I got up from the chair and turned around to leave.

As I close the door,I heaved a sigh. "Damn it. Why do you love him so much?"

Kim Taeyeon's POV

"I said get the fck out!? Are you deaf?!" I cursed. Damn these maids are so annoying. Do they even understand the word respect!? Hah! They even got the guts to go get a key to open my door without my permission!

"But young mistress! You haven't eaten one bit since yesterday! Please don't starve yourself!" The maid said while holding a tray of a full course meal.

"Get that tray out of here before I get my hands on them and shove them straight to your faces! Get the fck out!" I shouted once again. The maids started to go out one by one. As the doors went to a close,I screamed once again. "ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!"

Tears started welling up in my eyes again as I kick and hit my pillows and bed sheets in so much anger.

I'm so fcking tired! I've been good all this time but why I must be treated like this?

WHY!? I have been patient,kind,good to all the people but why!? Why do I have to endure this kind of pain!?

Why must I be left out!?

Knock knock!

Another knock on my door. Damn these maids don't know when to fcking stop. "One more knock and I'll fcking rip your heads off!"

"It's me." As I heard that deep voice,I immediately got up and rush myself to open the door. "D-dad."

My knees suddenly trembled as soon as I saw my Dad's face. It felt like all the pain came back to me as I saw his pained expression. "Can I come in?"

"S-sure." I said in a shaky voice. My dad reached out to hold my hands as he looks at me with sympathy.

"You're not looking so well,darling." He said softly. His old wrinkly hands held my cheek. "Don't cry."

Another tear escaped from my eye. "It's so painful,dad."

"I know baby girl,I know. Shh." Dad hugs me as I cry on his shoulder. I don't even know if I can endure this pain any longer.

I lost. I lost the man I love.

I lost my dignity. I lost my life. I lost him.

I lost the girl I was before. I lost my strength and I lost that little good girl faith.

Soon,I'm going to rise up from the ground.

I'm going to heal myself. I'm going to come back but not as the innocent Kim Taeyeon.

Just wait and see,you'll see what you lost. Kim Taeyeon? She's already gone.