【III】: Taehyung is my bodyguard?!

Taeyeon's POV

They were having fun talking with Heechul and Seulgi and I found myself being out of place. Oh it's alright. Although I'm going to miss these guys. It's so sad to think that they'll be leaving soon enough. What about Baekhyun? What about the both of us?

I look at Baekhyun's profile with a sad face. He looks like he's deep in thought. I call out to him as I clapped a hand on his shoulder. "Baekhyun?" I said.

He looks at me and smiled. A forced one. "Yes,princess?"

"So..that means.. You're not going to be my bodyguard anymore?" The sad truth makes my heart hurt. Baekhyun looks at me with a sad face as he places a hand on my cheek. "Yes. But don't be sad okay? Even though I'll be replaced by someone else,noone is going to replace me from your heart." As he said these words,he places another hand on my other cheek. His eyes were twinkling in sadness as he looks at me with a smile. "And even if you're replaced by a new client,noone is ever going to replace you from my heart." He said. His husky voice sent my heart fluttering at once. Both of his hands cupped my cheeks as he gaze at me with his captivating eyes. He moves in closer and I found myself locked in his gaze. Our faces were an inch away from each other and I decided to close my eyes.

"Umm guys?" I heard someone chuckled. Wait. I forgot! Heechul,Seulgi,Suho and the team we're still here! In shock,I immediately moved away from Baekhyun. This is so embarassing! I felt my cheeks burn up as I look at them with wide eyes. Baekhyun hissed and whispered "Argh. What a disturbance."

"So we we're disturbing your lovey-dovey moment? You were going to kiss Taeyeon infront of us. Infront of US."

"Shut up Kai. He just wants to slap you with reality."

"Now now,This is PDA! Public display of Abnormality!"

"Correction Lay,It's Affection. Not Abnormality."

"Sorry. I forgot."

Everyone started laughing at the three of them. I'm going to miss these guys.

I was looking at them having fun and laughing when someone started stroking my hair. Huh? I look up to see Baekhyun smiling at me. "They're having fun huh?" He said as he looks at everyone with a smile on his face. "Yeah. I'm going to miss them. Especially you." I said and gave Baekhyun a quick sad look before returning back to my usual smiling face. "Don't be sad princess,okay? We'll still be in contact right? I promise you that there won't be a day where I don't call you okay?" He said with a soft voice. Just hearing his voice makes me so happy. I swear I can't live with my life if I lose this voice.

"Really?"

"Yes."

--

Attention! Paging Kim Taeyeon,the former prime minister,the present prime minister,PSPD II and PSPD I. Please kindly proceed to the conference hall,immediately!

Heechul,Seulgi,the team and I were having fun chatting for a while when all of us were summoned to the conference hall.

After a while,I found myself sitting in the middle of a large round table. Father,and the team were at the right side and the current prime minister with his team on the left side. I feel like a suspect. *sighs*

"Okay. So the reason why I called everyone here is.." The chief cabinet secretary was standing infront while flashing a document with a projector.